Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A sad time for Spencer.

Go down 
+2
Rafix
Bloodharbringer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
Bloodharbringer

A sad time for Spencer. Empty
PostSubject: A sad time for Spencer.   A sad time for Spencer. EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:02 pm

Probably none of you know that some time ago I got a border collie puppy. I named her Nymeria, after the Direwolf that belongs to arya stark in A song of fire and ice, possibly more known by you all as a game of thrones, the series named after the first book

She's been a great Pal and a joy to my boring life, but two days ago, on saturday, something happened.

we didn't pay attention for one second, and our cat Caspian had hit her in the eye, he didn't mean to since he looked very guilty and has since then been behaving exceptionally well.

however, capsian used his claws when he hit her, and ruptured nymeria's eye.

Tomorrow, i'm leaving our house at 8 in the morning to take my puppy to the vet, to have her eye removed. it won't heal, we can let it be there but it will annoy her and infect, making her an even more sick puppy. she is miserable as is.

that's all... thanks for reading, if you did.

Last edited by Bloodharbringer on Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

PostSubject: Re: A sad time for Spencer.   A sad time for Spencer. EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:07 pm

Aw, dude that sucks, I hope the surgery goes well Sad
Back to top Go down
Zizzy626
4-8Member
4-8Member
Zizzy626

PostSubject: Re: A sad time for Spencer.   A sad time for Spencer. EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 8:57 pm

That really sucks.. :/ I hope the dog still manages to live a happy life.
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
A sad time for Spencer. Default6
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: A sad time for Spencer.   A sad time for Spencer. EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 10:01 pm

Sad i know myself that this must be very rough for you since at one point you told me you didn't like dogs and it's clear the concern and care you have for this one.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: A sad time for Spencer.   A sad time for Spencer. EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 10:44 pm

I am truly sorry, but we all hope and pray that your dog lives a great life with or without his eyes. Before, he was more than an ordinary dog, he was a part of the family and he was a personal addition to your life. But now, he will be even more remarkable, and every time you look at him you will be reminded of how incredible life can be, even with its downsides.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MADMike

PostSubject: Re: A sad time for Spencer.   A sad time for Spencer. EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 12:22 am

I'm sorry to hear this and I hope your dog has a speedy recovery from having her eye removed. I've gone through my share of dog issues and I wouldn't wish it on anyone else. Wish you all the best!
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
Bloodharbringer

PostSubject: Re: A sad time for Spencer.   A sad time for Spencer. EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 3:17 am

Rafix zizzy626 saint570 death_unites_us MADMike wrote:

First of all, thanks all for your moral support, you're real good friends to me, even though we don't know eachother. it's nice to know that there are people out there who care for their fellow man . thank you all.

I've juest dropped her off at the clinic, i should be getting her back at 19;30 tonight.

Second, [death], sorry man, I didn't notice I posted this on the wrong board.
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

PostSubject: Re: A sad time for Spencer.   A sad time for Spencer. EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 3:23 am

I truly hope everything ends up in the best possible way in this situation. And as death said, I hope he leads a great life, no matter the circumstances.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: A sad time for Spencer.   A sad time for Spencer. EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:43 am

Bloodharbringer wrote:
Rafix zizzy626 saint570 death_unites_us MADMike wrote:

First of all, thanks all for your moral support, you're real good friends to me, even though we don't know eachother. it's nice to know that there are people out there who care for their fellow man . thank you all.

I've juest dropped her off at the clinic, i should be getting her back at 19;30 tonight.

Second, [death], sorry man, I didn't notice I posted this on the wrong board.

Moved Wink

And of course, that's what 4-8 is about, being here for each other through thick and thin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A sad time for Spencer.   A sad time for Spencer. Empty

Back to top Go down

A sad time for Spencer.
Page 1 of 1