Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

6 Movies in 3 days

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

6 Movies in 3 days Empty
PostSubject: 6 Movies in 3 days   6 Movies in 3 days EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 3:29 pm

A couple of days ago I went to the theater to see Ted, which was hysterical, one of the best bro movies I've seen. Seth McFarlane is a genius and the actors are great. However, the movie cut out a bit every 10 or 15 minutes, and by the end of the movie it completely went dark. Staff from the theater came in and told us we could go see any movie we wanted for free that night, and gave us passes to come back and see another free movie. So Charlie and I went to Applebees, had some dinner, and came back to see Spiderman in 3D. It was pretty good, could have been better but it did the hero justice. Then I came back 2 days later with Jenn and her little sister from Big Brothers Big Sisters to see Brave, which was a Disney classic, definitely worth the watch.

And now, tomorrow, I'm going to see the midnight premiere of The Dark Knight Rises, which includes all three Dark Knight movies on the big screen in a row. We get to walk in at 6, watch Batman Begins, take a break, go back and see The Dark Knight, take a break, then go back at midnight to see the premiere of The Dark Knight Rises. Not to mention discounted hotdogs and refills. It's gonna be AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

6 Movies in 3 days Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6 Movies in 3 days   6 Movies in 3 days EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 4:15 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
A couple of days ago I went to the theater to see Ted, which was hysterical, one of the best bro movies I've seen. Seth McFarlane is a genius and the actors are great. However, the movie cut out a bit every 10 or 15 minutes, and by the end of the movie it completely went dark. Staff from the theater came in and told us we could go see any movie we wanted for free that night, and gave us passes to come back and see another free movie. So Charlie and I went to Applebees, had some dinner, and came back to see Spiderman in 3D. It was pretty good, could have been better but it did the hero justice. Then I came back 2 days later with Jenn and her little sister from Big Brothers Big Sisters to see Brave, which was a Disney classic, definitely worth the watch.

And now, tomorrow, I'm going to see the midnight premiere of The Dark Knight Rises, which includes all three Dark Knight movies on the big screen in a row. We get to walk in at 6, watch Batman Begins, take a break, go back and see The Dark Knight, take a break, then go back at midnight to see the premiere of The Dark Knight Rises. Not to mention discounted hotdogs and refills. It's gonna be AWESOME!

... Come ooooon...

In all seriousness, I actually really enjoyed brave. It's up there in my favorite Disney • Pixar movies (probably #2 or #3). I have yet to see Ted, which I really want to, but probably won't until it comes out on DVD or sumtin. I wanna see the new Spiderman, I'm not sure how much I'll like it seeing as how I'm not the biggest fan, but I'm sure it's not horrible. I heard Dr. Connors looks weird though. As for Batman, I always fall asleep while watching The Dark Knight, so I need to get around to actually finishing it one of these days.
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MADMike

6 Movies in 3 days Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6 Movies in 3 days   6 Movies in 3 days EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 4:31 pm

Good luck with the Batman Marathon. Dark Knight Rises will be nearly 3 hours long...

...and I love it.
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

6 Movies in 3 days Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6 Movies in 3 days   6 Movies in 3 days EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 7:58 pm

MADMike wrote:
Good luck with the Batman Marathon. Dark Knight Rises will be nearly 3 hours long...

...and I love it.

How many Dark Night movies are there again? I could easily google it... But... Meh
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MADMike

6 Movies in 3 days Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6 Movies in 3 days   6 Movies in 3 days EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 9:26 pm

Rafix wrote:
MADMike wrote:

...and I love it.

How many Dark Night movies are there again? I could easily google it... But... Meh

Batman Begins
The Dark Knight
The Dark Knight Rises
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

6 Movies in 3 days Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6 Movies in 3 days   6 Movies in 3 days EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 9:43 pm

MADMike wrote:
Rafix wrote:
MADMike wrote:

...and I love it.

Batman Begins
The Dark Knight
The Dark Knight Rises

Huh, ok.
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
6 Movies in 3 days Default6
Saint570

6 Movies in 3 days Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6 Movies in 3 days   6 Movies in 3 days EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:24 pm

Rafix wrote:
MADMike wrote:

...and I love it.

The dark m0rning is my fav
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

6 Movies in 3 days Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6 Movies in 3 days   6 Movies in 3 days EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:33 pm

Saint570 wrote:
Rafix wrote:
MADMike wrote:

...and I love it.

Damn. You caught me. And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling Saint! I'll get you for this!
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

6 Movies in 3 days Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6 Movies in 3 days   6 Movies in 3 days EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:34 pm

Rafix wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Rafix wrote:
MADMike wrote:

...and I love it.

Damn. You caught me. And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling Saint! I'll get you for this!

Come get my penis son
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

6 Movies in 3 days Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6 Movies in 3 days   6 Movies in 3 days EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:38 pm

Saint570 wrote:
Rafix wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Rafix wrote:
MADMike wrote:

...and I love it.

Come get my penis son

Your son is a penis...? I'm slightly intrigued... Do go on...
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

6 Movies in 3 days Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6 Movies in 3 days   6 Movies in 3 days EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:40 pm

Rafix wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Rafix wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Rafix wrote:
MADMike wrote:

...and I love it.

Come get my penis son

Nah come get my penis.
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

6 Movies in 3 days Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6 Movies in 3 days   6 Movies in 3 days EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:56 pm

Saint570 wrote:
Rafix wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Rafix wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Rafix wrote:
MADMike wrote:

...and I love it.

Come get my penis son

Nah come get my penis.

Oh
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

6 Movies in 3 days Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6 Movies in 3 days   6 Movies in 3 days EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:29 am

Saint570 wrote:
Rafix wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Rafix wrote:
MADMike wrote:

...and I love it.

Come get my penis son

6 Movies in 3 days Meme11
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

6 Movies in 3 days Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6 Movies in 3 days   6 Movies in 3 days EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:42 am

death_unites_us wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Rafix wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Rafix wrote:
MADMike wrote:

...and I love it.

Come get my penis son

6 Movies in 3 days Meme11

lol, saints a girl (deja vu?)
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

6 Movies in 3 days Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6 Movies in 3 days   6 Movies in 3 days EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 12:48 pm

Back on topic, the movie was awesome, and you can watch the video I put up of us just being random after the premier. It was a lot of fun, a lot of people dressed up for it, cheap refreshments, vip lanyards, and Batman. All in all it was an awesome knight (puntastic) and the last movie was awesome as we knew it would be. It doesn't stand alone as the best in the series, but it definitely deserves its spot. Plus my favorite actress was in it, Marion Cotillard, and I had no idea until she popped up on the screen, so that was a pleasant surprise. Also, I definitely recommend watching them all in a row, because they fit together so well when watched all together. The third movie even fed off of some of the scenes from 1 and 2, so you may not even catch it if it's been a while since you've seen the other two.
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

6 Movies in 3 days Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6 Movies in 3 days   6 Movies in 3 days EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 10:43 pm

My posts sum up why i gave up smoking cat.

I still miss it.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

6 Movies in 3 days Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6 Movies in 3 days   6 Movies in 3 days EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 12:46 pm

Saint570 wrote:

I still miss it.

6 Movies in 3 days Whos_s10
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

6 Movies in 3 days Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6 Movies in 3 days   6 Movies in 3 days EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 10:31 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
Saint570 wrote:

I still miss it.

6 Movies in 3 days Whos_s10

6 Movies in 3 days Gl96YyU
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

6 Movies in 3 days Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6 Movies in 3 days   6 Movies in 3 days Empty

Back to top Go down

6 Movies in 3 days
Page 1 of 1