The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26347 posts and counting!

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Trainspotting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

PostSubject: Trainspotting   Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:43 am

Entire film here, absolutely fantastic film.

Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8

PostSubject: Re: Trainspotting   Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:40 am

Saint570 wrote:

What's it about?

And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

PostSubject: Re: Trainspotting   Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:38 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
Saint570 wrote:

What's it about?

It's based on a book, it follows a heroin addicts journey to get free from the "mother superior" It's extremely well made and is often hailed as one of the greatest movies ever made. In a poll by the British Film Institute it ranked at number ten passing films such as Doctor Zhivago which is also commonly listed as one of the greatest films.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8

PostSubject: Re: Trainspotting   Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:39 pm

Saint570 wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Saint570 wrote:

What's it about?

It's based on a book, it follows a heroin addicts journey to get free from the "mother superior" It's extremely well made and is often hailed as one of the greatest movies ever made. In a poll by the British Film Institute it ranked at number ten passing films such as Doctor Zhivago which is also commonly listed as one of the greatest films.

Hmm, sounds really good! I may just have to sit down and give it a watch sometime.

And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan

PostSubject: Re: Trainspotting   Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:08 am

So, my dad told me to watch this (along with a few of Boyles other movies, Boondock Saints, 'Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels', and the sort), and I finally did. All I gotta say, is it was a good fuckin movie.

Had a perfect ending, and probably one of the weirdest scenes I've ever watched. (Key word; Toilet)

With that said, you got any other suggestions, Saint? I've been on a movie kick recently. Decided I should see some of those classics I never had the chance to.
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

PostSubject: Re: Trainspotting   Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:08 pm

Rafix wrote:
So, my dad told me to watch this (along with a few of Boyles other movies, Boondock Saints, 'Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels', and the sort), and I finally did. All I gotta say, is it was a good fuckin movie.

Had a perfect ending, and probably one of the weirdest scenes I've ever watched. (Key word; Toilet)

With that said, you got any other suggestions, Saint? I've been on a movie kick recently. Decided I should see some of those classics I never had the chance to.
Haha, the good old toilet scene. Wink

If you haven't seen it yet, watch Django, superb.

Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8

PostSubject: Re: Trainspotting   Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:38 am

Saint570 wrote:
Rafix wrote:

Django unchained was the funniest movie I've seen in a long time. Definitely recommend it

Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

PostSubject: Re: Trainspotting   Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:40 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Rafix wrote:

Django unchained was the funniest movie I've seen in a long time. Definitely recommend it
I know, i love Tarantino's dark humor. Samuel L Jackson was superb in this film and i loved the German dude
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trainspotting   

Back to top Go down

Trainspotting
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8General :: Movie Chat-
Jump to: