Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oh my gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

Oh my gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd Empty
PostSubject: Oh my gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd   Oh my gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 7:20 pm

My god... It's... So brilliant...

Oh my gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd 40444210
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MADMike

PostSubject: Re: Oh my gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd   Oh my gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:45 am

Oh my gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd 5rCCH
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

PostSubject: Re: Oh my gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd   Oh my gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 6:17 pm

MADMike wrote:
Oh my gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd 5rCCH

That was the worst hyperbeam ever
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MADMike

PostSubject: Re: Oh my gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd   Oh my gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 6:53 pm

It was a hydro pump. Pfft, some Pokemon Trainer you are!
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

PostSubject: Re: Oh my gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd   Oh my gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 11:13 pm

MADMike wrote:

Oh, my bad. I only train a Rattata. But lemme tell you, my Rattata is different from regular Rattata. My Rattata is in the top percentage of Rattatas.
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MADMike

PostSubject: Re: Oh my gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd   Oh my gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 1:04 am

Rafix wrote:
MADMike wrote:

Oh, my bad. I only train a Rattata. But lemme tell you, my Rattata is different from regular Rattata. My Rattata is in the top percentage of Rattatas.

Well my Metapod can beat your Metapod, and I don't even need a samurai suit!
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

PostSubject: Re: Oh my gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd   Oh my gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 6:06 pm

MADMike wrote:
Rafix wrote:
MADMike wrote:

Say that to my mo'fucken Magikarp! He don't need no education!
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MADMike

PostSubject: Re: Oh my gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd   Oh my gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 1:00 am

Rafix wrote:
MADMike wrote:
Rafix wrote:
MADMike wrote:

HA! Your Magikarp can't compare to my Pokemon egg! Without even being hatched, it can lay the smackdown.

Saw wutididthur? Lay!

Oh my gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd Genius-meme_large
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

PostSubject: Re: Oh my gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd   Oh my gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 1:00 pm

MADMike wrote:
Rafix wrote:
MADMike wrote:
Rafix wrote:
MADMike wrote:

HA! Your Magikarp can't compare to my Pokemon egg! Without even being hatched, it can lay the smackdown.

Saw wutididthur? Lay!

Pfft! Brah! Brah! Don't even get me started! Ill scramble your egg four ways to Johto! With my handy-dandy Frying pan, which can double as a... DRYING PAN!!! CWUTIDIDTHARHUEHUEHUE.docx
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MADMike

PostSubject: Re: Oh my gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd   Oh my gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 2:15 pm

Rafix wrote:
MADMike wrote:
Rafix wrote:
MADMike wrote:
Rafix wrote:
MADMike wrote:

Saw wutididthur? Lay!

Pfft! Brah! Brah! Don't even get me started! Ill scramble your egg four ways to Johto! With my handy-dandy Frying pan, which can double as a... DRYING PAN!!! CWUTIDIDTHARHUEHUEHUE.docx

LOLOLOL your Frying/Drying Pan can cook all the eggs you want, but when I call in Mr. Big Guns A.K.A. Wobbuffet, there will be nothing you throw at me that we can't counter. Everyone knows we're the greatest and that Vikings are from Minnesota!
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

PostSubject: Re: Oh my gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd   Oh my gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:23 pm

MADMike wrote:
Rafix wrote:
MADMike wrote:
Rafix wrote:
MADMike wrote:
Rafix wrote:
MADMike wrote:

Saw wutididthur? Lay!

LOLOLOL your Frying/Drying Pan can cook all the eggs you want, but when I call in Mr. Big Guns A.K.A. Wobbuffet, there will be nothing you throw at me that we can't counter. Everyone knows we're the greatest and that Vikings are from Minnesota!

I see you never took into account.... MY SECRET TECHNIQUE!!!! The Packers are from Michigan! And there's nothing you can do about it. But back to my secret technique. My one and only Hariyama-sama-san! You see, he's the baddest Pokemon you'll ever meet. He's taken so many Rare Candies that it doesn't even affect him anymore. That's right. He's maxed out... TO THE MAX.
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MADMike

PostSubject: Re: Oh my gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd   Oh my gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 2:09 am

Rafix wrote:
MADMike wrote:
Rafix wrote:
MADMike wrote:
Rafix wrote:
MADMike wrote:
Rafix wrote:
MADMike wrote:

Saw wutididthur? Lay!

I see you never took into account.... MY SECRET TECHNIQUE!!!! The Packers are from Michigan! And there's nothing you can do about it. But back to my secret technique. My one and only Hariyama-sama-san! You see, he's the baddest Pokemon you'll ever meet. He's taken so many Rare Candies that it doesn't even affect him anymore. That's right. He's maxed out... TO THE MAX.

That may be so, but my secret weapon is a Squirtle, who knows Thunder Punch, Fire Spin, Solar Beam, Psybeam AND has the ability of a fifth move. Rightfully so, it's Bubble.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Oh my gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd   Oh my gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 8:57 am

MADMike wrote:
Rafix wrote:
MADMike wrote:
Rafix wrote:
MADMike wrote:
Rafix wrote:
MADMike wrote:
Rafix wrote:
MADMike wrote:

Saw wutididthur? Lay!

That may be so, but my secret weapon is a Squirtle, who knows Thunder Punch, Fire Spin, Solar Beam, Psybeam AND has the ability of a fifth move. Rightfully so, it's Bubble.

dafuq am i reading
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

PostSubject: Re: Oh my gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd   Oh my gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 9:55 am

death_unites_us wrote:
MADMike wrote:
Rafix wrote:
MADMike wrote:
Rafix wrote:
MADMike wrote:
Rafix wrote:
MADMike wrote:
Rafix wrote:
MADMike wrote:

Saw wutididthur? Lay!

The Final Countdown.

But there's always my Bidoof. He's a tank, man. He knows Cut, Stength, Rock Smash, and Fly. He also has the power to smash ball on command. And don't forget his ties to Team Rocket.

dafuq am i reading
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh my gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd   Oh my gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh my gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8General :: General Chat-
Jump to: