The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26347 posts and counting!
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 New Planned Schedule For The Channel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 24
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: New Planned Schedule For The Channel   Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:18 pm

Over this last summer Mike and I have attempted to put together some type of schedule so that we can upload a video every day of the week. But, since both of our summers were pretty crazy, we had to change our schedules over and over again.

Well, I'm happy to announce that we have created a set in stone schedule for this fall. We plan on uploading a video every day starting today, and it will follow a specific schedule so you will always know who is uploading.

So, to put it simply, I will be uploading Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays, and Mike will be uploading Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. We will be taking turns uploading every Thursday, so we both have an even amount of uploads every month.

So, if you are looking forward to more RDR, you know now when to look for it, and if you are looking for more Megaman, you know when to check. As for our personal schedules, Mike is still running steady on his Let's Plays, including his return to Fallout, and I have Megaman along with Mike and Jenn videos on que. I will be returning to FFX, but I sadly just don't have the time right now to work on it, and it is going to take a lot of time.

Thanks again for all of your support, and if you have any questions, let me know! Wink

UPDATE!!

We've decided to make a slight change to the schedule. Since Thursdays were grab bag days anyways, we've decided to upload the CoD Thursday highlight reel from the previous week every Thursday. That way, you can watch the highlights in the morning, and come join us in the afternoon!

Thanks guys!

<3 death

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.


Last edited by death_unites_us on Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 1586
Join date : 2012-01-04
Age : 21
Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: New Planned Schedule For The Channel   Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:15 pm

So, is the schedule going to have anything to do with the actual video? Like, say, Megaman on Monday and / or Wednesday and whatever else (Mike and Jenn stuff I'm assuming?) on Tuesday?
Or in Mikes case, Fallout on Fridays and / or Sundays? And RDR or the RtKD (I'm not sure how I should shorten it, lol).

By the way, you guys need to do more of those Skype Call things. Like when you talked about anticipated games. Those were great Very Happy


Edit:

Or just more videos together in general. Those are generally my favorite Wink
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 24
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: New Planned Schedule For The Channel   Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:53 pm

Rafix wrote:
So, is the schedule going to have anything to do with the actual video? Like, say, Megaman on Monday and / or Wednesday and whatever else (Mike and Jenn stuff I'm assuming?) on Tuesday?
Or in Mikes case, Fallout on Fridays and / or Sundays? And RDR or the RtKD (I'm not sure how I should shorten it, lol).

By the way, you guys need to do more of those Skype Call things. Like when you talked about anticipated games. Those were great Very Happy


Edit:

Or just more videos together in general. Those are generally my favorite Wink

We don't know yet, but I will say no just because you have to keep in mind that we are both extremely busy and most of the time just put up what we can, and record what it is that we can record. I've found that if I schedule myself too much, I stop enjoying the game. I would rather sit down and decide what I WANT to play, and then record based on that.

And we do hope to do more together, but we are never home at the same time, which is mostly why we created this schedule. I am glad you enjoyed the skype calls though, I will talk to Mike about doing more of those Wink

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1669
Join date : 2009-06-13
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: New Planned Schedule For The Channel   Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:37 am

Rafix wrote:
Or just more videos together in general. Those are generally my favorite Wink

Once death stops hating me, we'll do a bunch of that!

_________________
DOOBLAY!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 1586
Join date : 2012-01-04
Age : 21
Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: New Planned Schedule For The Channel   Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:56 pm

MADMike wrote:
Rafix wrote:
Or just more videos together in general. Those are generally my favorite Wink

Once death stops hating me, we'll do a bunch of that!

Oh... Yeah, that's right... I remember it all... I'm sorry man, but he just drew me in with those promises


But all right! Makes sense! Was just wondering if you would or not, which I really don't mind either way.
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1669
Join date : 2009-06-13
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: New Planned Schedule For The Channel   Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:06 pm

Rafix wrote:
MADMike wrote:
Rafix wrote:
Or just more videos together in general. Those are generally my favorite Wink

Once death stops hating me, we'll do a bunch of that!

Oh... Yeah, that's right... I remember it all... I'm sorry man, but he just drew me in with those promises


But all right! Makes sense! Was just wondering if you would or not, which I really don't mind either way.

Yeah, I would like to do more co-op and whatnot, it's probably where the best humor happens. In my opinion, the funniest videos had both of us in it.

_________________
DOOBLAY!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 1586
Join date : 2012-01-04
Age : 21
Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: New Planned Schedule For The Channel   Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:31 pm

MADMike wrote:
Rafix wrote:
MADMike wrote:
Rafix wrote:
Or just more videos together in general. Those are generally my favorite Wink

Once death stops hating me, we'll do a bunch of that!

Oh... Yeah, that's right... I remember it all... I'm sorry man, but he just drew me in with those promises


But all right! Makes sense! Was just wondering if you would or not, which I really don't mind either way.

Yeah, I would like to do more co-op and whatnot, it's probably where the best humor happens. In my opinion, the funniest videos had both of us in it.

Yeah, I won't lie, if I ever need a good laugh I usually turn to this gold: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysOJSAKQBhg&feature=plcp


But I'm looking forward to the next one whenever that is. I do understand it's hard to get a set time, though, so good luck I guess. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 24
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: New Planned Schedule For The Channel   Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:16 pm

Rafix wrote:
MADMike wrote:
Rafix wrote:
MADMike wrote:
Rafix wrote:
Or just more videos together in general. Those are generally my favorite Wink

Once death stops hating me, we'll do a bunch of that!

Oh... Yeah, that's right... I remember it all... I'm sorry man, but he just drew me in with those promises


But all right! Makes sense! Was just wondering if you would or not, which I really don't mind either way.

Yeah, I would like to do more co-op and whatnot, it's probably where the best humor happens. In my opinion, the funniest videos had both of us in it.

Yeah, I won't lie, if I ever need a good laugh I usually turn to this gold: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysOJSAKQBhg&feature=plcp


But I'm looking forward to the next one whenever that is. I do understand it's hard to get a set time, though, so good luck I guess. Very Happy

I still effing love that video...

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 1586
Join date : 2012-01-04
Age : 21
Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: New Planned Schedule For The Channel   Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:03 am

death_unites_us wrote:
Rafix wrote:
MADMike wrote:
Rafix wrote:
MADMike wrote:
Rafix wrote:
Or just more videos together in general. Those are generally my favorite Wink

Once death stops hating me, we'll do a bunch of that!

Oh... Yeah, that's right... I remember it all... I'm sorry man, but he just drew me in with those promises


But all right! Makes sense! Was just wondering if you would or not, which I really don't mind either way.

Yeah, I would like to do more co-op and whatnot, it's probably where the best humor happens. In my opinion, the funniest videos had both of us in it.

Yeah, I won't lie, if I ever need a good laugh I usually turn to this gold: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysOJSAKQBhg&feature=plcp


But I'm looking forward to the next one whenever that is. I do understand it's hard to get a set time, though, so good luck I guess. Very Happy

I still effing love that video...

Same here
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 24
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: New Planned Schedule For The Channel   Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:54 pm

UPDATE!!

We've decided to make a slight change to the schedule. Since Thursdays were grab bag days anyways, we've decided to upload the CoD Thursday highlight reel from the previous week every Thursday. That way, you can watch the highlights in the morning, and come join us in the afternoon!

Thanks guys!

<3 death

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 1586
Join date : 2012-01-04
Age : 21
Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: New Planned Schedule For The Channel   Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:18 pm

Sounds great!
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 24
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: New Planned Schedule For The Channel   Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:30 am

Rafix wrote:
Sounds great!

Thanks! Wink

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: New Planned Schedule For The Channel   

Back to top Go down
 
New Planned Schedule For The Channel
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» amaralĀ“s interview at TV Portuguese channel
» Migraine schedule
» The Best Game On The Wii Shop Channel Round 1 Match 3
» Amitriptyline administration schedule
» Can i schedule selenium

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: death_unites_us :: News & Updates-
Jump to: