The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26347 posts and counting!
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 The First Classic CoD Night

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 25
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: The First Classic CoD Night   Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:09 am

Total success! We had a great night, even though a few of you couldn't make it. Although we weren't try-harding by any means, we actually only lost twice all night if I remember correctly. That was a pretty good streak!

And Joey, when did you get so good?

jk <3

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: The First Classic CoD Night   Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:09 pm

I've always been good but i haven't played cod4 in like a year so im less good.
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1669
Join date : 2009-06-13
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: The First Classic CoD Night   Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:37 pm

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
I've always been good but i haven't played cod4 in like a year so im less good.

So much for modesty lol

You're like my son.

That's it, you're adopted by me. MADJoeyTheKangaroo.

It's official, let this statement go in the 4-8Forums history book.

_________________
DOOBLAY!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 25
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: The First Classic CoD Night   Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:38 pm

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
I've always been good but i haven't played cod4 in like a year so im less good.

I couldn't tell by your extreme amounts of samownage.

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 1586
Join date : 2012-01-04
Age : 21
Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: The First Classic CoD Night   Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:48 pm

MADMike wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
I've always been good but i haven't played cod4 in like a year so im less good.

So much for modesty lol

You're like my son.

That's it, you're adopted by me. MADJoeyTheKangaroo.

It's official, let this statement go in the 4-8Forums history book.

Junior ain't gonna be too happy bout' that, Mike
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1669
Join date : 2009-06-13
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: The First Classic CoD Night   Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:41 pm

Rafix wrote:
MADMike wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
I've always been good but i haven't played cod4 in like a year so im less good.

So much for modesty lol

You're like my son.

That's it, you're adopted by me. MADJoeyTheKangaroo.

It's official, let this statement go in the 4-8Forums history book.

Junior ain't gonna be too happy bout' that, Mike

MADMike Jr. has no choice but to accept his new brother. They can both spin and play MW3 together now in great family fun.

_________________
DOOBLAY!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 1586
Join date : 2012-01-04
Age : 21
Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: The First Classic CoD Night   Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:20 pm

MADMike wrote:
Rafix wrote:
MADMike wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
I've always been good but i haven't played cod4 in like a year so im less good.

So much for modesty lol

You're like my son.

That's it, you're adopted by me. MADJoeyTheKangaroo.

It's official, let this statement go in the 4-8Forums history book.

Junior ain't gonna be too happy bout' that, Mike

MADMike Jr. has no choice but to accept his new brother. They can both spin and play MW3 together now in great family fun.

Yeah, I suppose I didn't take that into consideration... They'll be the best of friends!
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: The First Classic CoD Night   Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:28 am

Ew mw3
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1669
Join date : 2009-06-13
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: The First Classic CoD Night   Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:43 am

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Ew mw3

HAHA I get it! Ewm mw3. It's like a mirror, you just forgot the M. You're the best adopted spinning son I ever had.

_________________
DOOBLAY!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
avatar

Posts : 2514
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 23
Location : I'm Everywhere!

PostSubject: Re: The First Classic CoD Night   Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:20 pm

MADMike wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Ew mw3

HAHA I get it! Ewm mw3. It's like a mirror, you just forgot the M. You're the best adopted spinning son I ever had.

what happened to the others?
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1669
Join date : 2009-06-13
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: The First Classic CoD Night   Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:21 pm

Bloodharbringer wrote:
MADMike wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Ew mw3

HAHA I get it! Ewm mw3. It's like a mirror, you just forgot the M. You're the best adopted spinning son I ever had.

what happened to the others?

Death by exile.

_________________
DOOBLAY!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
avatar

Posts : 2514
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 23
Location : I'm Everywhere!

PostSubject: Re: The First Classic CoD Night   Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:22 pm

MADMike wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:
MADMike wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Ew mw3

HAHA I get it! Ewm mw3. It's like a mirror, you just forgot the M. You're the best adopted spinning son I ever had.

what happened to the others?

Death by exile.

Makes sense. did you make sure to loot their corpses when they died? might have some spare souls or humanity.
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1669
Join date : 2009-06-13
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: The First Classic CoD Night   Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:25 pm

Bloodharbringer wrote:
MADMike wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:
MADMike wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Ew mw3

HAHA I get it! Ewm mw3. It's like a mirror, you just forgot the M. You're the best adopted spinning son I ever had.

what happened to the others?

Death by exile.

Makes sense. did you make sure to loot their corpses when they died? might have some spare souls or humanity.

Nope, they all feel in the frozen river. Wouldn't risk looting.

_________________
DOOBLAY!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
avatar

Posts : 2514
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 23
Location : I'm Everywhere!

PostSubject: Re: The First Classic CoD Night   Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:54 pm

MADMike wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:
MADMike wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:
MADMike wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Ew mw3

HAHA I get it! Ewm mw3. It's like a mirror, you just forgot the M. You're the best adopted spinning son I ever had.

what happened to the others?

Death by exile.

Makes sense. did you make sure to loot their corpses when they died? might have some spare souls or humanity.

Nope, they all feel in the frozen river. Wouldn't risk looting.

Hmm?


Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The First Classic CoD Night   

Back to top Go down
 
The First Classic CoD Night
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Adidas: Night with Dwight Sweepstakes *US and District of Columbia* ends 12/24/11
» Same nightmare every night, for 2.5 years now
» Has anyone tried staying awake all night?
» My friend commit suicide last night
» Too hot at night

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8Gaming :: The Call of Duty Franchise-
Jump to: