The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26347 posts and counting!
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Official CoD Thursday Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 1586
Join date : 2012-01-04
Age : 21
Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Official CoD Thursday Thread   Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:08 pm

That was the bestest video ever
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 25
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Official CoD Thursday Thread   Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:03 pm

Welcome back! I hope everybody had a great Thanksgiving and ate lots of turkey.

This Thursday CoD Thursday will be back and bigger than ever! I have a lot of people that are hopefully taking part, so I'm expecting a good crowd. We will be on Blops 2, at 5:00 EST as per usual.

We also need to start making plans for Christmas. But we'll cross that bridge later.

See you Thursday! Wink

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 1586
Join date : 2012-01-04
Age : 21
Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Official CoD Thursday Thread   Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:06 pm

Sweet, my... what... third CoD Thursday? I'm hoping I can make it to every one, except for the rare exception.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 25
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Official CoD Thursday Thread   Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:23 am

Welcome back to CoD Thursdays!

Today will be once again Black Ops 2 and at 5:00 EST. I hope you can all make it for the lolz, and make sure you catch the video of last weeks CoD Thursdays before you come join, because it is loltastic of epic proportions. That video will be up in a couple of hours. Wink

See you tonight!

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 25
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Official CoD Thursday Thread   Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:46 am

Hey guys, thanks for another great CoD Thursday!

We had the biggest group we've ever had, at one point we had 10 people!

See you next week!

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 25
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Official CoD Thursday Thread   Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:53 pm

Welcome back to CoD Thursday! Get ready for more action, more adventure, more lolz, and hopefully more people!

Once again, Black Ops 2, 5:00 EST.

<3 death

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 25
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Official CoD Thursday Thread   Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:24 am

Well, we didn't have a huge turnout, but we still had a lot of fun and the video is sure to be hilarious.

Mark your calendar people, next Thursday is going to be the special Christmas special event! So please make sure you can make it!

Thanks!

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 1586
Join date : 2012-01-04
Age : 21
Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Official CoD Thursday Thread   Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:32 pm

I swear, if I don't make it to next weeks... I'll... not eat pop-tarts for a week


Ok, maybe just a couple of days.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 25
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Official CoD Thursday Thread   Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:25 am

REMINDER!

This Thursday is our Christmas event! There will be jolly and holly, noobs and boobs, santa and fanta, you get the picture, so BE THERE!


_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 1586
Join date : 2012-01-04
Age : 21
Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Official CoD Thursday Thread   Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:48 pm

Si seƱor! I will do all I can to be there!
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 25
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Official CoD Thursday Thread   Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:19 am

Today is Christmas CoD Thursdays WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!

See you there, 5:00 EST Wink

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 25
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Official CoD Thursday Thread   Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:01 am

Okay, so I have something I want to say.

Those of you that were there last night, you already know this, but I just wanted to thank you guys again for such a great night.

Last night was without a doubt the funnest CoD Thursday to date. Everybody was there on time, we had an introduction and everybody got to know each other, we played for 3 hours, and then we had a goodbye session, and we still had the same people that we started with. We've never had that happen before, and it really made CoD Thursdays feel like what it should be, a party and a hell of a good time to be with friends and just play CoD. By the end of the night I'm sure that everybody met some new friends and wouldn't mind playing with anybody who was there again. That's the true spirit of CoD Thursdays, helping everybody establish new relationships with each other.

Let this be a lesson to all of you that haven't been showing up. I completely understand if you are busy and can't make it, trust me, lol, but if you do have that opportunity to come, you need to take it, because I promise you'll never have a CoD night like a CoD Thursday.

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 1586
Join date : 2012-01-04
Age : 21
Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Official CoD Thursday Thread   Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:10 am

Smile

CoD Thursday's are really the only time I really enjoy CoD anymore.



Btw, if you ever make a promotional thing, that needs to be one of those quotes. By, like, IGN or sum'shit.


"Mike and Mike never cease to amaze us!" IGN, 10 of 10 Pony butts


"CoD Thursday is like a bucket of rainbows!" GameInformer, 11 of 10 Hot pizzas


"Sometimes I feel like CoD needs something different, and CoD Thursdays is that something." GamesRadar, 5 of 5 Hollander Coopers


"It could be better" Guy who was killed and wished a Merry Christmas by death, 4.5 of 5 XMAS'
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 25
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Official CoD Thursday Thread   Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:25 pm

Rafix wrote:
Smile

CoD Thursday's are really the only time I really enjoy CoD anymore.



Btw, if you ever make a promotional thing, that needs to be one of those quotes. By, like, IGN or sum'shit.


"Mike and Mike never cease to amaze us!" IGN, 10 of 10 Pony butts


"CoD Thursday is like a bucket of rainbows!" GameInformer, 11 of 10 Hot pizzas


"Sometimes I feel like CoD needs something different, and CoD Thursdays is that something." GamesRadar, 5 of 5 Hollander Coopers


"It could be better" Guy who was killed and wished a Merry Christmas by death, 4.5 of 5 XMAS'

That was fantastic

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 1586
Join date : 2012-01-04
Age : 21
Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Official CoD Thursday Thread   Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:48 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
Rafix wrote:
Smile

CoD Thursday's are really the only time I really enjoy CoD anymore.



Btw, if you ever make a promotional thing, that needs to be one of those quotes. By, like, IGN or sum'shit.


"Mike and Mike never cease to amaze us!" IGN, 10 of 10 Pony butts


"CoD Thursday is like a bucket of rainbows!" GameInformer, 11 of 10 Hot pizzas


"Sometimes I feel like CoD needs something different, and CoD Thursdays is that something." GamesRadar, 5 of 5 Hollander Coopers


"It could be better" Guy who was killed and wished a Merry Christmas by death, 4.5 of 5 XMAS'

That was fantastic

HENRY GILBERT
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 25
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Official CoD Thursday Thread   Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:13 am

The bucket of rainbows is back! I mean, CoD Thursday has arrived!

See you all at 5:00 EST. Remember to bring your lolz!

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 25
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Official CoD Thursday Thread   Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:56 pm

Today is CoD Thursday yet again! Get ready for your roflcopters to go SUISUISUISUISUISUISUISUISUISUISUII

See you at 5 ;P

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 25
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Official CoD Thursday Thread   Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:51 pm

Hey guys, tomorrow is CoD Thursdays yet again, and last week only gg showed up.

I'm really quite exhausted when it comes to continually reminding people, but I still post here every week and try to catch people on skype when they said something about coming. To be honest, CoD Thursdays goes on whether or not all of you decide to come, but you guys are who I want there the most, and the reason it ever started. I'm fine with you guys not showing up, but the problem begins when you say you'll do anything to be there and then I hear nothing from you for weeks.

I guess in short, I'm just asking for a little honesty.

We'll see you tomorrow night Wink

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 1586
Join date : 2012-01-04
Age : 21
Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Official CoD Thursday Thread   Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:45 pm

I'll be honest here; I decided to go out and buy NFS:MW, I had 2 reasons; So that I could hang out with my dad more, more like I used to, and to kick deaths ass at it. Since my dad works weird hours, he picked Thursday as our gaming day, which was practically the only day we could hang out.

I'm willing to bet that I'll be able to play for an hour or so before he gets home though. Just thought I should give you an explanation for why I wont be there the whole time, or if at all.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 25
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Official CoD Thursday Thread   Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:35 pm

Rafix wrote:
and to kick deaths ass at it..

I asked for honesty here, come on.

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
gggfrt
"gg"

avatar

Posts : 1768
Join date : 2009-12-17
Age : 22
Location : New Mexico

PostSubject: Re: Official CoD Thursday Thread   Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:43 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
Rafix wrote:
and to kick deaths ass at it..

I asked for honesty here, come on.

Seriously, Raf.
I've yet to see death get his ass kicked in a legitimate way.
Also, I'll be there tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1669
Join date : 2009-06-13
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Official CoD Thursday Thread   Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:34 pm

gggfrt wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Rafix wrote:
and to kick deaths ass at it..

I asked for honesty here, come on.

Seriously, Raf.
I've yet to see death get his ass kicked in a legitimate way.
Also, I'll be there tomorrow.

I should invite you to more of my daily death beatdowns.

_________________
DOOBLAY!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 25
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Official CoD Thursday Thread   Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:07 am

gggfrt wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Rafix wrote:
and to kick deaths ass at it..

I asked for honesty here, come on.

Seriously, Raf.
I've yet to see death get his ass kicked in a legitimate way.
Also, I'll be there tomorrow.



Disregard the rest of whatever the hell this picture is.

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
gggfrt
"gg"

avatar

Posts : 1768
Join date : 2009-12-17
Age : 22
Location : New Mexico

PostSubject: Re: Official CoD Thursday Thread   Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:15 am

MADMike wrote:
gggfrt wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Rafix wrote:
and to kick deaths ass at it..

I asked for honesty here, come on.

Seriously, Raf.
I've yet to see death get his ass kicked in a legitimate way.
Also, I'll be there tomorrow.

I should invite you to more of my daily death beatdowns.

Oh, well, yeah.
But that's friendly competition.
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1669
Join date : 2009-06-13
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Official CoD Thursday Thread   Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:32 am

gggfrt wrote:
MADMike wrote:
gggfrt wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Rafix wrote:
and to kick deaths ass at it..

I asked for honesty here, come on.

Seriously, Raf.
I've yet to see death get his ass kicked in a legitimate way.
Also, I'll be there tomorrow.

I should invite you to more of my daily death beatdowns.

Oh, well, yeah.
But that's friendly competition.

Define "friendly" lol. death definitely doesn't think it's very friendly. Razz

_________________
DOOBLAY!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Official CoD Thursday Thread   

Back to top Go down
 
Official CoD Thursday Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Official Kpop/Jpop Thread
» The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread
» Desktop/Wallpaper thread
» The Pun Game Thread
» Exception in thread "main" java.net.BindException: Selenium is already running on port 4444. Or some other service is.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8Gaming :: The Call of Duty Franchise-
Jump to: