Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A little opinion on the Samsung Galaxy S3

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
A little opinion on the Samsung Galaxy S3 Default6
Saint570

A little opinion on the Samsung Galaxy S3 Empty
PostSubject: A little opinion on the Samsung Galaxy S3   A little opinion on the Samsung Galaxy S3 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 8:57 pm

Best phone ever. Honestly everything about it is amazing, i've had it about two weeks now and it's by far the best phone i've ever owned.

Emulating SNES, GBC, GBA and i'm sure theres others im yet to find and using a Dualshock 3 is just amazing, best way to pass time during periods in school haha! Easy to move files around by just dragging and dropping from your computer, i can see why some people like iTunes but for me i prefer simply moving things from folder to folder so for me it's perfect, It's so easy just to get films and other things on it, I have some of my favourite youtube videos on it right now (Take a guess, death) aswell as some movies to pass time on the go, Right now i've got blade runner on it and just finished watching Good Will hunting. The camera is fantastic and i'm amazed at the video quality. 1080p at 30fps? What the fuck?! It's simply amazing, the only complaint i can have with it is that the screen is so effing fragile, i cracked it by dropping it once and i dropped my iphone a number of times, however thats not really to bad if you aren't a clumsy idiot like me. If your wanting a new phone, get it. Well worth the money <3333

Honestly i could go on for hours but it's fantastic, Hardware and software are both 10/10 iPhone 5 is simply inferior in every aspect other than simplicity. Customization is much much MUCH better on the S3. I've spent hours on it and it's an amazing device to have, for gaming, storage, image capture, watching films, and at the end of the day, It can be used to phone people which to me is only one of the major features, it's more like a tablet to me than anything. Love it.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: A little opinion on the Samsung Galaxy S3   A little opinion on the Samsung Galaxy S3 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 11:58 pm

Definitely seems like a tablet more than a phone, but this review was definitely enlightening.

Also, any phone with LED on it is automatic greatest phone evar.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

PostSubject: Re: A little opinion on the Samsung Galaxy S3   A little opinion on the Samsung Galaxy S3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 11:01 am

Y'know, I might just get one. I've got a Sony Ericsson, which don't get me wrong its bad-ass, but I rarely use it to play crash, dead space: whats'it, sims 3, etc. I could be wrong, but I'm willing to bet that they take up a shit ton of room, and you cant delete them, so that means less space for me.

I actually prefer manually putting files in my phone, too, which is why I like my phone now. Also, 1080p, holy shit.

And I dunno if you have it, but it's an app called Astro that let's you mess with the files while on your phone, so that's really nice to have. Pretty sure its free. Or there's a free version
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: A little opinion on the Samsung Galaxy S3   A little opinion on the Samsung Galaxy S3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 1:51 pm

Rafix wrote:
Y'know, I might just get one. I've got a Sony Ericsson, which don't get me wrong its bad-ass, but I rarely use it to play crash, dead space: whats'it, sims 3, etc. I could be wrong, but I'm willing to bet that they take up a shit ton of room, and you cant delete them, so that means less space for me.

I actually prefer manually putting files in my phone, too, which is why I like my phone now. Also, 1080p, holy shit.

And I dunno if you have it, but it's an app called Astro that let's you mess with the files while on your phone, so that's really nice to have. Pretty sure its free. Or there's a free version

Oh yeah, well on my iphone I can put stuff in itunes, and every once and a while it actually makes it onto my phone.

A little opinion on the Samsung Galaxy S3 1292_great_success
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

PostSubject: Re: A little opinion on the Samsung Galaxy S3   A little opinion on the Samsung Galaxy S3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 9:55 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
Rafix wrote:

Oh yeah, well on my iphone I can put stuff in itunes, and every once and a while it actually makes it onto my phone.

A little opinion on the Samsung Galaxy S3 1292_great_success

I lold. Also, ill sue ya if you look at me funny
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"

PostSubject: Re: A little opinion on the Samsung Galaxy S3   A little opinion on the Samsung Galaxy S3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 3:47 pm

My Mum has an Samsung Galaxy S3 and My brother Has an Iphone4s and i prefare the Samsung Galaxy S3 (Don't have a phone at the moment) But since the Iphone5 will be coming out the Iphone4s will be cheaper but it won't be as good as the SG S3 Imo.
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: A little opinion on the Samsung Galaxy S3   A little opinion on the Samsung Galaxy S3 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 2:53 pm

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
My Mum has an Samsung Galaxy S3 and My brother Has an Iphone4s and i prefare the Samsung Galaxy S3 (Don't have a phone at the moment) But since the Iphone5 will be coming out the Iphone4s will be cheaper but it won't be as good as the SG S3 Imo.

Does ur mum also emulate pokemanz on her fon like me>£?
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: A little opinion on the Samsung Galaxy S3   A little opinion on the Samsung Galaxy S3 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 3:19 pm

Saint570 wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:

My mom emulates pokemon:
A little opinion on the Samsung Galaxy S3 Jessica_nigri_01

IRL
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
Bloodharbringer

PostSubject: Re: A little opinion on the Samsung Galaxy S3   A little opinion on the Samsung Galaxy S3 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 10:02 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:

My mom emulates pokemon:
A little opinion on the Samsung Galaxy S3 Jessica_nigri_01

IRL

Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

PostSubject: Re: A little opinion on the Samsung Galaxy S3   A little opinion on the Samsung Galaxy S3 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 10:52 pm

I like Jessica Nigri...

A little opinion on the Samsung Galaxy S3 ALOT
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"

PostSubject: Re: A little opinion on the Samsung Galaxy S3   A little opinion on the Samsung Galaxy S3 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 9:18 pm

Rafix wrote:
I like Jessica Nigri...

A little opinion on the Samsung Galaxy S3 ALOT

Nigri please.
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little opinion on the Samsung Galaxy S3   A little opinion on the Samsung Galaxy S3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A little opinion on the Samsung Galaxy S3
Page 1 of 1