Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best Dream U Had

Go down 
+5
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
Saint570
Michael45
Bloodharbringer
wilzoe
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
wilzoe
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
wilzoe

Best Dream U Had Empty
PostSubject: Best Dream U Had   Best Dream U Had EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 11:25 pm

i had a dream were the world was all made out of a trampoline and i just bounced around and when u enter a house its just normal
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TehWilzoe
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
Bloodharbringer

Best Dream U Had Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Dream U Had   Best Dream U Had EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 7:50 am

you have a lot of dreams.

my best dream was when i fell of a cliff and died.

oh no that's my worst nightmare.

my bad.
Back to top Go down
wilzoe
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
wilzoe

Best Dream U Had Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Dream U Had   Best Dream U Had EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 9:26 pm

lol anyone else wana tell about there best dream
Back to top Go down
Michael45
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Michael45

Best Dream U Had Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Dream U Had   Best Dream U Had EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 2:44 pm

i did something to briteny spears ... something bad MWHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Best Dream U Had Default6
Saint570

Best Dream U Had Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Dream U Had   Best Dream U Had EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 3:07 pm

Michael45 wrote:
i did something to briteny spears ... something bad MWHAHAHA

confused

My best dream was... Well just guess... with my geography teacher.

Wait wtf am i saying o_O
Back to top Go down
Michael45
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Michael45

Best Dream U Had Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Dream U Had   Best Dream U Had EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 4:42 pm

ROFL saint! LOL
Back to top Go down
wilzoe
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
wilzoe

Best Dream U Had Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Dream U Had   Best Dream U Had EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 6:05 pm

ROFLLMAOBBQLOL
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

Best Dream U Had Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Dream U Had   Best Dream U Had EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 6:25 pm

I'm joking but that is my dream. ROFL if deaths gf comes in this topic. xD
Back to top Go down
Michael45
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Michael45

Best Dream U Had Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Dream U Had   Best Dream U Had EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:50 am

HAHA i was drinking coke when you said that and i spat it out on the floor! lolz Smile
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"

Best Dream U Had Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Dream U Had   Best Dream U Had EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 3:29 pm

my best dream megan fox ahh NIICE wait under the age of 13s cannot listen anyways what was i saying yes megan fox mmmh
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
gggfrt
"gg"
gggfrt

Best Dream U Had Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Dream U Had   Best Dream U Had EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:45 am

i dreamed that i lived with my dad
Back to top Go down
lagrandesoeur101
4-8Member
4-8Member
lagrandesoeur101

Best Dream U Had Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Dream U Had   Best Dream U Had EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:16 am

You're in luck! Mike's girlfirend did come in here! MUHAHAHAHA but its cool. Mike's Girlfriend is bi so see? Its all good! And Megan Fox is so not attractive at all...I can't remember my best dream...but the one from last night my mom's best friend told me I had to dissect a Cadaver so I went into the morgue with her and she grabbed one and it was dripping blood everywhere and I freaked out and sat like a crazy person in the corner and she came over and started shoving it in my face until I cried...then I ran out of the room and she followed with the body...then she made me take part in a ballet recital...yeah...im screwed in the head...
Back to top Go down
gggfrt
"gg"
gggfrt

Best Dream U Had Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Dream U Had   Best Dream U Had EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:18 am

lagrandesoeur101 wrote:
You're in luck! Mike's girlfirend did come in here! MUHAHAHAHA but its cool. Mike's Girlfriend is bi so see? Its all good! And Megan Fox is so not attractive at all...I can't remember my best dream...but the one from last night my mom's best friend told me I had to dissect a Cadaver so I went into the morgue with her and she grabbed one and it was dripping blood everywhere and I freaked out and sat like a crazy person in the corner and she came over and started shoving it in my face until I cried...then I ran out of the room and she followed with the body...then she made me take part in a ballet recital...yeah...im screwed in the head...

O_O
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

Best Dream U Had Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Dream U Had   Best Dream U Had EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:19 am

gggfrt wrote:

I think your a really nice guy. i just wanted to say <3
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

Best Dream U Had Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Dream U Had   Best Dream U Had EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:20 am

gggfrt wrote:
lagrandesoeur101 wrote:

O_O

What? being a bi girl makes sense i think lol. Men are just not attractive compared to girls.

Well mikes an exception Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lagrandesoeur101
4-8Member
4-8Member
lagrandesoeur101

Best Dream U Had Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Dream U Had   Best Dream U Had EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:26 am

Saint570 wrote:
gggfrt wrote:
lagrandesoeur101 wrote:

O_O

What? being a bi girl makes sense i think lol. Men are just not attractive compared to girls.

silly of course you would think that girls are more attractive! you is a male! And I think Mike is an exception to every rule ever thought of because he is mike.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

Best Dream U Had Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Dream U Had   Best Dream U Had EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:28 am

gggfrt wrote:
lagrandesoeur101 wrote:

O_O

gggfrt, that is me on a daily basis with this girl.

But hey, I'm just as nuts so, she fits right in Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
lagrandesoeur101
4-8Member
4-8Member
lagrandesoeur101

Best Dream U Had Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Dream U Had   Best Dream U Had EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:29 am

death_unites_us wrote:
gggfrt wrote:
lagrandesoeur101 wrote:

O_O

gggfrt, that is me on a daily basis with this girl.

But hey, I'm just as nuts so, she fits right in Wink

Hey! Its not daily! maybe...more...weekly! I don't get that face from you thaaat much..
Back to top Go down
gggfrt
"gg"
gggfrt

Best Dream U Had Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Dream U Had   Best Dream U Had EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:29 am

Saint570 wrote:
gggfrt wrote:

O_O

No not that the dream...
And very true
Saint570 wrote:
gggfrt wrote:

I think your a really nice guy. i just wanted to say <3

Aww thanks!
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

Best Dream U Had Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Dream U Had   Best Dream U Had EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:32 am

lagrandesoeur101 wrote:

Hey! Its not daily! maybe...more...weekly! I don't get that face from you thaaat much..

No but I gotta admit I get it from you just as much xD
Back to top Go down
lagrandesoeur101
4-8Member
4-8Member
lagrandesoeur101

Best Dream U Had Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Dream U Had   Best Dream U Had EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:39 am

death_unites_us wrote:
lagrandesoeur101 wrote:

yes yes you do. *nodnod* we are very abnormal.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

Best Dream U Had Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Dream U Had   Best Dream U Had EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:45 am

lagrandesoeur101 wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
lagrandesoeur101 wrote:

You know, I heard once that two abnormal things together can become something normal.

Us, we are just two abnormal people in love.

And I wouldn't have it any other way.
Back to top Go down
lagrandesoeur101
4-8Member
4-8Member
lagrandesoeur101

Best Dream U Had Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Dream U Had   Best Dream U Had EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:49 am

death_unites_us wrote:
lagrandesoeur101 wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
lagrandesoeur101 wrote:

You know, I heard once that two abnormal things together can become something normal.

Us, we are just two abnormal people in love.

And I wouldn't have it any other way.

*smile* normal is boring!
Back to top Go down
solidshark91493
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
solidshark91493

Best Dream U Had Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Dream U Had   Best Dream U Had EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 4:53 am

Saint570 wrote:
gggfrt wrote:
lagrandesoeur101 wrote:

O_O

As riley would put it... "Niggah you gay!"

my favorite dream is... well.. me and all of your moms all at the same time doing... umm nvm lol
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

Best Dream U Had Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Dream U Had   Best Dream U Had EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 4:57 am

solidshark91493 wrote:

well.. me and all of your moms all at the same time doing...

Book club?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Best Dream U Had Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Dream U Had   Best Dream U Had Empty

Back to top Go down

Best Dream U Had
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next