Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bioshock Infinate

Go down 
+2
MADMike
Silly Psycho
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Silly Psycho
4-8Member
4-8Member
Silly Psycho

Bioshock Infinate Empty
PostSubject: Bioshock Infinate   Bioshock Infinate EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 5:49 pm

Ok, who else is EXTREMELY excited for the new installment in the bioshock series? I know i'm getting it the first day it his shelves.
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MADMike

Bioshock Infinate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bioshock Infinate   Bioshock Infinate EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 6:43 pm

I'm pretty excited for it. I think it even comes out around my birthday so...hey guys Wink

I kid.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

Bioshock Infinate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bioshock Infinate   Bioshock Infinate EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 12:20 am

OMG I WANT IT SOOO BADDD

The only other game I have preordered besides Black Ops 2. It's paid off already Wink
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

Bioshock Infinate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bioshock Infinate   Bioshock Infinate EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 3:20 am

Well, I've played some of 1 and 2, I've just never been able to get into them. Who knows, maybe that'll change?
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
Bloodharbringer

Bioshock Infinate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bioshock Infinate   Bioshock Infinate EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 4:11 pm

I love bioshock 1 and 2. but to be honest, i can't really be bothered to get it. so i'll pass for the time being
Back to top Go down
Silly Psycho
4-8Member
4-8Member
Silly Psycho

Bioshock Infinate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bioshock Infinate   Bioshock Infinate EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 4:32 pm

Rafix: if you take the time to explore and find the tape recorders (not very hard) the backstory gets filled in and you get to see this delve into the mind of people going insane while everyone else is going insane...its awesome.

and I KNOW I CANT WAIT EITHER! I want it so bad! the story should be an epic (hopefully) since bioshock 2 kind of fell on its face. good game but I mean it doesn't compare to 1
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

Bioshock Infinate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bioshock Infinate   Bioshock Infinate EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 5:17 pm

Okay, so 1 is better? I've only played 2. I think another thing that made me not care for it was because I was absolute balls at the game
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

Bioshock Infinate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bioshock Infinate   Bioshock Infinate EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 9:58 am

Silly Psycho wrote:
Rafix: if you take the time to explore and find the tape recorders (not very hard) the backstory gets filled in and you get to see this delve into the mind of people going insane while everyone else is going insane...its awesome.

and I KNOW I CANT WAIT EITHER! I want it so bad! the story should be an epic (hopefully) since bioshock 2 kind of fell on its face. good game but I mean it doesn't compare to 1

Agreed with both points. 2 fell flat in my opinion because you are a big daddy, which destroys the idea that you are this man who doesn't truly know who he is in an underwater city gone mad. Instead you are this powerhouse who just kills everything. Other than the Big Sisters, bioshock 2 wasn't scary at all, and other than the story with Eleanor, it just fails in general. Bioshock 1 is the true diamond, watching everybody go mad and learning your own prewritten fate is one of the greatest ideas I've ever heard. But all of that aside, I think if you were to get rid of all the other characters and just make a game where Andrew Ryan talks to himself, I'd still play it. Andrew Ryan quickly became one of my favorite characters of all time, and possibly the favorite. He is one of the coolest characters and has some of the most memorable quotes of any game.

As for Infinite, I'm really hoping the story is good. I LOVE the time period and the idea of the flying city, its like throwing the future and the past in a blender. The new enemies look awesome, and the ziplines look fun as hell. Even so, I haven't seen enough of the story to really decide if it's going to be good, but I believe they said multiple times that they were really focusing on story this time. In addition, even if the story sucked, the landscape is going to be so cool that I may not even care.
Back to top Go down
Silly Psycho
4-8Member
4-8Member
Silly Psycho

Bioshock Infinate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bioshock Infinate   Bioshock Infinate EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 7:11 pm

story is a huge portion of what makes a good game great and great games excellent. so I not only desire but demand that the story but an epic! and I've seen combat gameplay and it looks crazy it starts off slow and lets you make the first move. it seems that most of the enemies are neutral with hostile inclination. so that kind of "oh god don't decide to attack me" that is true horror. the fear of being attacked. so I the gameplay is like that throughout the game it should be amazing. also when things do kick off it seems to have a crazy kind of almost spastic flow with the zip lines and hail of gunfire with great enemy types.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

Bioshock Infinate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bioshock Infinate   Bioshock Infinate EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 12:00 am

Silly Psycho wrote:
story is a huge portion of what makes a good game great and great games excellent. so I not only desire but demand that the story but an epic! and I've seen combat gameplay and it looks crazy it starts off slow and lets you make the first move. it seems that most of the enemies are neutral with hostile inclination. so that kind of "oh god don't decide to attack me" that is true horror. the fear of being attacked. so I the gameplay is like that throughout the game it should be amazing. also when things do kick off it seems to have a crazy kind of almost spastic flow with the zip lines and hail of gunfire with great enemy types.

The spastic gameplay will be amazing while enemies are chasing you. And some of the big enemies are insane, and so cool looking. I've watched all of the trailers.

And yea I agree, that scariest thing about big daddys was when theyd get pissed off but not attack you, and you'd be like SHIT..DONT...MOVE..
Back to top Go down
vampiricorn
4-8Member
4-8Member
vampiricorn

Bioshock Infinate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bioshock Infinate   Bioshock Infinate EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 12:26 am

I'm pumped, I already preordered it with money i don't even have.
That's how pumped I am for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bioshock Infinate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bioshock Infinate   Bioshock Infinate Empty

Back to top Go down

Bioshock Infinate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8Gaming :: The Bioshock Realm-
Jump to: