The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26347 posts and counting!
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 1 Minute Reviews - Suggestions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 25
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: 1 Minute Reviews - Suggestions   Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:58 am

If you haven't seen the first one, click here! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZx0Yk3VS48

I will not for sure take your suggestions, but if you have any games that you would like to see a 1 minute review for, you can post them here, and if I have a good idea for it than I'll use it!

Thanks!

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 1586
Join date : 2012-01-04
Age : 21
Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: 1 Minute Reviews - Suggestions   Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:01 pm

A+


(Jet Set Radio?)
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 25
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: 1 Minute Reviews - Suggestions   Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:25 pm

I had an idea to do a 1 Minute Review of "The King of Fighters XIII" on PS3. If anybody would like to particularly support or condemn this idea, lemme know Wink

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
avatar

Posts : 2514
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 23
Location : I'm Everywhere!

PostSubject: Re: 1 Minute Reviews - Suggestions   Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:01 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
If you haven't seen the first one, click here! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZx0Yk3VS48

I will not for sure take your suggestions, but if you have any games that you would like to see a 1 minute review for, you can post them here, and if I have a good idea for it than I'll use it!

Thanks!

mfw Projared (my favourite youtuber) makes 1 minute reviews 2 days after you do.

also, just do it. make everything, i don't care. just make it good, and do scripted commentary, not ad-lib Smile
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 25
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: 1 Minute Reviews - Suggestions   Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:18 pm

Bloodharbringer wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
If you haven't seen the first one, click here! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZx0Yk3VS48

I will not for sure take your suggestions, but if you have any games that you would like to see a 1 minute review for, you can post them here, and if I have a good idea for it than I'll use it!

Thanks!

mfw Projared (my favourite youtuber) makes 1 minute reviews 2 days after you do.

also, just do it. make everything, i don't care. just make it good, and do scripted commentary, not ad-lib Smile

Well that's the idea, scripted commentaries versus ad-libbed reviews.

And instead of "just do it" tell me what you'd like to see please.

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 1586
Join date : 2012-01-04
Age : 21
Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: 1 Minute Reviews - Suggestions   Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:59 pm

I dunno what King of Fighters is... So go for it!
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 25
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: 1 Minute Reviews - Suggestions   Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:09 am

Rafix wrote:
I dunno what King of Fighters is... So go for it!

Uh, its like tekken...but not as good....and the characters are exaggerated anime characters, like street fighter, but worse.

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 1586
Join date : 2012-01-04
Age : 21
Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: 1 Minute Reviews - Suggestions   Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:20 pm

Oh... well... so it's not as good as those two then? Soul calibur is prrtty good
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 25
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: 1 Minute Reviews - Suggestions   Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:52 pm

Rafix wrote:
Oh... well... so it's not as good as those two then? Soul calibur is prrtty good

It's not up to par in my opinion. The dialogue is awful and drags out forever, the moves suck, and each character only has 1 or 2 "special attacks."

And it doesn't have near the boob action that soul calibur has, although there is one chosen one...


_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 1586
Join date : 2012-01-04
Age : 21
Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: 1 Minute Reviews - Suggestions   Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:52 pm








Yup
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
avatar

Posts : 2514
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 23
Location : I'm Everywhere!

PostSubject: Re: 1 Minute Reviews - Suggestions   Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:12 am

death_unites_us wrote:
Rafix wrote:
Oh... well... so it's not as good as those two then? Soul calibur is prrtty good

It's not up to par in my opinion. The dialogue is awful and drags out forever, the moves suck, and each character only has 1 or 2 "special attacks."

And it doesn't have near the boob action that soul calibur has, although there is one chosen one...

we're gonna play soul calibur. you and I mate. you and I.

and lance.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 25
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: 1 Minute Reviews - Suggestions   Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:59 am

Bloodharbringer wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Rafix wrote:
Oh... well... so it's not as good as those two then? Soul calibur is prrtty good

It's not up to par in my opinion. The dialogue is awful and drags out forever, the moves suck, and each character only has 1 or 2 "special attacks."

And it doesn't have near the boob action that soul calibur has, although there is one chosen one...

we're gonna play soul calibur. you and I mate. you and I.

and lance.

Aye, and on that day, glory will be pursued.

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 1586
Join date : 2012-01-04
Age : 21
Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: 1 Minute Reviews - Suggestions   Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:01 pm

Dead or Alive is better. Y'know, plot and stuff.


Nubs
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 21
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: 1 Minute Reviews - Suggestions   Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:04 am

Bloodharbringer wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Rafix wrote:
Oh... well... so it's not as good as those two then? Soul calibur is prrtty good

It's not up to par in my opinion. The dialogue is awful and drags out forever, the moves suck, and each character only has 1 or 2 "special attacks."

And it doesn't have near the boob action that soul calibur has, although there is one chosen one...

we're gonna play soul calibur. you and I mate. you and I.

and lance.

I'm in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 1 Minute Reviews - Suggestions   

Back to top Go down
 
1 Minute Reviews - Suggestions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» how to test search suggestions(ajax) in google?
» Suggestions for easy non cook party food please.
» Bruce Lee's 20 Minute workout
» Dr. G's Weight Loss Sweepstakes
» MHNI Michigan Migraine Hospital ?? & Chelsea Hospital

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: death_unites_us :: Video Discussion-
Jump to: