The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26347 posts and counting!
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 4-8Halloweek!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 24
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: 4-8Halloweek!   Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:04 pm



Make sure you are there, especially on Halloween day, and have a great holiday!

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.


Last edited by death_unites_us on Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1669
Join date : 2009-06-13
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Halloweek!   Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:20 pm


_________________
DOOBLAY!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 1586
Join date : 2012-01-04
Age : 21
Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Halloweek!   Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:17 pm

I'm looking forward to the videos! Are they gonna be horror games, though? Or just Halloweeny?
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1669
Join date : 2009-06-13
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Halloweek!   Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:29 pm

Rafix wrote:
I'm looking forward to the videos! Are they gonna be horror games, though? Or just Halloweeny?

Will it be scarier if I say...WhO kNoWs?!?!?!

Actually, it'll most likely be a mix of both. I can confirm I will have a Halloweeny Madden episode, being it's not very scary and has to put up weekly to match the real games, but aside that, most everything will be horror or Halloween themed. I can't promise anything new or super scary, but maybe a few jumps and ghostly surprises.

_________________
DOOBLAY!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 1586
Join date : 2012-01-04
Age : 21
Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Halloweek!   Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:54 pm

MADMike wrote:
Rafix wrote:
I'm looking forward to the videos! Are they gonna be horror games, though? Or just Halloweeny?

Will it be scarier if I say...WhO kNoWs?!?!?!

Actually, it'll most likely be a mix of both. I can confirm I will have a Halloweeny Madden episode, being it's not very scary and has to put up weekly to match the real games, but aside that, most everything will be horror or Halloween themed. I can't promise anything new or super scary, but maybe a few jumps and ghostly surprises.

Yes... Yes it will...


Alrighty, sounds cool, I was just wondering if I could (or should) watch them at night or not
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1669
Join date : 2009-06-13
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Halloweek!   Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:29 pm

Rafix wrote:
MADMike wrote:
Rafix wrote:
I'm looking forward to the videos! Are they gonna be horror games, though? Or just Halloweeny?

Will it be scarier if I say...WhO kNoWs?!?!?!

Actually, it'll most likely be a mix of both. I can confirm I will have a Halloweeny Madden episode, being it's not very scary and has to put up weekly to match the real games, but aside that, most everything will be horror or Halloween themed. I can't promise anything new or super scary, but maybe a few jumps and ghostly surprises.

Yes... Yes it will...


Alrighty, sounds cool, I was just wondering if I could (or should) watch them at night or not

I don't think I will play anything too scary, especially if my commentary is being attached, so you should be ok. Though, it would be nice to get a scare in or two. (It won't be cheesy jump scares or anything lol)

_________________
DOOBLAY!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 1586
Join date : 2012-01-04
Age : 21
Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Halloweek!   Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:47 pm

MADMike wrote:
Rafix wrote:
MADMike wrote:
Rafix wrote:
I'm looking forward to the videos! Are they gonna be horror games, though? Or just Halloweeny?

Will it be scarier if I say...WhO kNoWs?!?!?!

Actually, it'll most likely be a mix of both. I can confirm I will have a Halloweeny Madden episode, being it's not very scary and has to put up weekly to match the real games, but aside that, most everything will be horror or Halloween themed. I can't promise anything new or super scary, but maybe a few jumps and ghostly surprises.

Yes... Yes it will...


Alrighty, sounds cool, I was just wondering if I could (or should) watch them at night or not

I don't think I will play anything too scary, especially if my commentary is being attached, so you should be ok. Though, it would be nice to get a scare in or two. (It won't be cheesy jump scares or anything lol)

Lol, I hear ya'.


(Please don't use the 'you know what') (FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T)
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 24
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Halloweek!   Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:39 pm

Tomorrow starts all of the fun! Be sure to check in when you can, and don't miss wednesday! Wink

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 21
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Halloweek!   Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:34 am

Monster mash
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 1586
Join date : 2012-01-04
Age : 21
Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Halloweek!   Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:01 pm

Hulk smash
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 4-8Halloweek!   

Back to top Go down
 
4-8Halloweek!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Website Updates-
Jump to: