Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OUR 1000th VIDEO!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

OUR 1000th VIDEO!! Empty
PostSubject: OUR 1000th VIDEO!!   OUR 1000th VIDEO!! EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 12:29 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AP0nkjEwf88

Watch, and also read the description, because you're in it. Wink

The journey to 1000 videos has been one of great adventure, loss, gain, struggle, and triumph. It has been 4 years of a hobby turned into a lifestyle that has spread to the lives of many who wish to better their lives and the lives of other people. 4-8, to me, is a charity, bringing enjoyment to the lives of many, and myself. To this day I have not made a single cent off of 4-8, other than the money that has been donated to me directly, and although we plan to make money in the future I would like to stress that money is not the reason I have continued for so long. Entertainment for myself has not been the reason I have continued on for so long. The reason I and now Mike have continued over the years is without a doubt solely because of you, the fans here, and the fans elsewhere.

I won't go into thanking everybody, because I did in the description of the video, and to be quite honest I have a research paper to write on the effects child abuse has on the gender roles accustomed in society. Razz But, I do want to take this time to generally thank everybody here once again, and I have a few special things to say.

Mike: You're the reason I believe things I do are good. Sure, you make fun of me all the time, and I try to make fun of you back, but let's be honest, you're better at it. So, I take the majority of the beating. Nevertheless, whether or not you believe it, without you I would still believe that most of the videos I make are only for grabbing views and have no other real worth. You are the person who inspired me to realize that the skills I use in making videos have other practical purposes, but in general this community makes me the person I am, and without it I wouldn't be the Mike King that most people know. Thank you for always believing in me even when I didn't, and I'm glad hurricane Sandy didn't destroy everything you know and love. Smile

Blood: Okay, let's be honest, you've left more than once, you're criticism isn't always met with open arms, and I herd u leik mudkipz. But, you didn't pull a Wilzoe, or a SamOWNED. Although you left, you came back a better person, and I believe everybody has done this at some time in their life, whether it be leaving their wife and coming back a better man, leaving a city and coming back a hero, or leaving a cat and coming back with food. Truth is, the 4-8Forums would not be the same without you, and even with the time you were gone you are still one of the most active people here. I thank you for always being supportive when I've needed you, and doing your best to make friends with everybody here.

Rafix: Thank you for 360noscopetomahawking across the map and hitting us right in the temple. 4-8Forums was a wasteland until one brave and particularly creative warrior stepped out of the ashes and starting making comments about Pokemon. And then everybody was like ZOMG POKEMANZ and the rest is history. Thank you for doing my job for me, because without you I'd still be trying to pull everybody back together so somebody would actually be here to see the 1000th video.

Silly: There once was a man who always excelled at everything. He was perfect, handsome, proper, and always put the needs of others before him. He always knew exactly what to say, who to please, and what to do to better the world for everyone living in it. And then there's you Silly, completely flawed, not sure where he's going in life, and will probably meet some type of violent end in which innocent people die and you are looked down at for the rest of time. But hell, thanks for being there to remind me that we both are flawed, and together we create a pretty damn good flawed sandwich.

Jenn: A small voice in my head said that I should thank you here, because if I don't and you see it, you may become all offended and then punch me in the balls while I'm sleeping. I guess this means you have successfully trained me into your future husband. Regardless, you're support of 4-8 and willingness to let me use you in any way I choose for the better entertainment of complete strangers is in every way amazing and I thank you for that. I honestly believe that I could not have found a girl who would have been more accepting of my lifestyle and hobby, and I can't ask for more than that. Plus, you let me use your giraffe statue as a tripod, which was pretty awesome.

Saint: I saved you for last mostly because you're the reason this video happened the way it did. You're constant returns to L.E.D. inevitably led to my constant returns, and from there it was all like this crazy snowball effect of ideas and led to Jenn and I having to endure the most awkward kiss in the history of forever in front of a camera in order to get the angle right. Point is without you, Precious wouldn't be in the works, 4-8 would be boring, and I wouldn't have anybody to get mad at from time to time. You're like the son I will eventually have but with a cooler accent.

And I guess that's it, thanks to everybody else here, like gg and joey and zizzy, and enjoy your Halloween!

<3 death

Last edited by death_unites_us on Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MADMike

OUR 1000th VIDEO!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OUR 1000th VIDEO!!   OUR 1000th VIDEO!! EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 3:22 pm

OUR 1000th VIDEO!! Wwe-raw-20120214042333006
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

OUR 1000th VIDEO!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OUR 1000th VIDEO!!   OUR 1000th VIDEO!! EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 6:20 pm

OUR 1000th VIDEO!! 3870409e775c9e7d4896017

Now gimmie'uh kiss!

OUR 1000th VIDEO!! Tumblrlltyzm6ejb1qgirr7
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OUR 1000th VIDEO!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OUR 1000th VIDEO!!   OUR 1000th VIDEO!! Empty

Back to top Go down

OUR 1000th VIDEO!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Website Updates-