Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Epic Music Post Wall

Go down 
+2
Saint570
death_unites_us
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

The Epic Music Post Wall Empty
PostSubject: The Epic Music Post Wall   The Epic Music Post Wall EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 1:17 pm

Music is the element that brings us all together. No matter who you are, you have that connection with some type of music, some song, or some artist. I believe that the majority of us here are able to listen to most types of music, so I decided to make a place where we could share our music tastes with each other.

Simply put, any time you find a new kickass song, post it here for everybody to listen to!

Also, in addition to any explanation you'd like to give, make sure to mention the name, artist, and genre, so if we are in a mellow mood and you post an easy listening song we can be like AWW YEAHH and play that shiz.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Music Post Wall   The Epic Music Post Wall EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 1:26 pm

Zomboy: Deadweight - Dirty Dubstep

As you all may know I've been into a lot of dubstep lately, and even more recently I've been more into dirty dubstep which I'm usually not into. However Zomboy has amazing dirty dubstep that isn't annoying and still keeps a beat well. But the best thing about Zomboy is that he has amazing slow parts as well. Deadweight has a great intro, great dub, and then one of the best slow sections of a dubstep song I've ever heard that ends the song. 99% of the time slow sections happen in the middle of dubstep songs, followed by more dub, but this song ends with it, which gives it this awesome feeling.

Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
The Epic Music Post Wall Default6
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Music Post Wall   The Epic Music Post Wall EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 5:01 pm

I've already sent this to death and we both love it, it's a brilliant song and is easy to listen to regardless of the mood your in, it's not a song you listen to in a bad mood and then feel worse, or when your in a good mood makes you sad, it personally reminds me of happy times and the music is just easy on the ears.

Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Music Post Wall   The Epic Music Post Wall EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 1:28 am

Very easy listenin'. If you ask me, it's something you could listen to in any mood and it could lift your spirits up or keep you melancholic. The guy's also got some other great stuff, his rap stuff is a bit... odd to say the least.

Also, it makes me feel sophisticated and makes me want to use big words like discombobulation, melancholy, superstions, super cali fragilistic expi alli docious

Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
Bloodharbringer

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Music Post Wall   The Epic Music Post Wall EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 12:11 pm

Masaki Endoh - God Knows
This song is actually a male sung version of the song god knows from an anime called the melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
I love the song either way, but i prefer this version of it, and i believe you guys would as well. the instrumental is just mental.

Death
Your song is alright, but i'm not that much into dubstep. so, sorry. 2/5

Saint
I can understand why people like this kind of music. it's different. I've never liked the genre, but it ain't bad. so, again. 2/5

Rafix
two words. Red lemonade. i give your song 4/5
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Music Post Wall   The Epic Music Post Wall EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 11:40 pm

Hmm, I don't remember the song. When was it? Or was it an outro? I rarely listened to the outros...

Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Music Post Wall   The Epic Music Post Wall EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 10:00 am

Madeon: Pop Culture - Electro House Mashup

This post is all Silly's fault. He showed me this and it's so damn amazing that I had to share it. According to Silly, Madeon was 15 when he made this. The video explains itself so, just watch. The track list is in the description of the video, too.

Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Music Post Wall   The Epic Music Post Wall EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:45 pm

Sixto Sounds, Steppo, zircon -- The Passing of the Blue Crown

So, I found this song thanks to the 4-8Productions Music Playlist, and oh my god, it's pretty freaking great. Honestly, I'm not sure what genre I should label it as, so, if you know, then tell me and I'll edit or something. Prob'ly not, though. It's not really a chill song, so, y'know, listen to it when you're wrecking shit

I'll go with what Blood did, seems like a good idea.

I'll say, though, that I'm going with a -/10 rating scale, so 5/10 is average.

death #1: It's okay, not really much of a dubstepper, let alone a hardcore one, but I can see that it's okay. 5/10

Saint #1: I actually really liked this one, if I weren't in such a specific type of music mood, then I'm sure I'd rate it higher. 7.5/10

Blood #1: I'm not the hugest fan of Japanese music, so, eh. But again, I can see the appeal. 5/10

death #2: Three words; SO FUCKIN GREAT. Seriously, this is what I absolutely love. 10/10 TENADDATEN
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MADMike

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Music Post Wall   The Epic Music Post Wall EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 9:31 pm

Lateralus by Tool - Progressive/Alternative Metal

A song I'm planning to use for something in the future, probably one of my favorite songs to listen to whenever.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Music Post Wall   The Epic Music Post Wall EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 11:36 pm

Rafix wrote:
Sixto Sounds, Steppo, zircon -- The Passing of the Blue Crown

So, I found this song thanks to the 4-8Productions Music Playlist, and oh my god, it's pretty freaking great. Honestly, I'm not sure what genre I should label it as, so, if you know, then tell me and I'll edit or something. Prob'ly not, though. It's not really a chill song, so, y'know, listen to it when you're wrecking shit

Incredible song, I love it to death and still listen to it.

Genre? Technically it's a retro remake, but it's closest to melodic metal. For example, Dead By April is a melodic Metal band, their song "Losing You" has guitar, piano, and violin intermixed.
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Music Post Wall   The Epic Music Post Wall EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 7:25 pm

Goddamn, I'm loving this post, the music I've been listening to lately is actually varied Smile. Also I wanna ask a question; How many songs can we post at once? Cos' I've got a few I wanna post.

Caravan Palace -- Clash

So, my pick this time is by Caravan Palace, which, wait for it... this is gonna be good... is an "Electro Swing" band. I know. Bad. Ass. Seeing as how it's "Swing" I can assure you it's more fast paced, so I'll listen to it when I need my spirits lifted, or I feel really active

Also, if you wan't something more fast paced, then listen to this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKZW_7XHnWg&feature=relmfu

Tool is actually starting to really grow on me, I might post my favorite one later on... Hmm...

Also, that's good to know, death. I may not use the knowledge anytime soon, but oh well. It's always good to know.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Music Post Wall   The Epic Music Post Wall EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 1:13 am

Rafix wrote:
Goddamn, I'm loving this post, the music I've been listening to lately is actually varied Smile. Also I wanna ask a question; How many songs can we post at once? Cos' I've got a few I wanna post.

I would say post just one at a time, every day or so. Too much and people won't listen, or itll become your post. We want a variety of tastes Wink
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MADMike

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Music Post Wall   The Epic Music Post Wall EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 2:08 am

Bittersweet Symphony by The Verve - Alternative Rock

Just a good song to listen to just about anywhere.

Loving the other songs on here!
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Music Post Wall   The Epic Music Post Wall EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 12:59 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
Rafix wrote:

I would say post just one at a time, every day or so. Too much and people won't listen, or itll become your post. We want a variety of tastes Wink

Yeah, I see what you mean. I do plan to post a variety, but ill spread it out.

Great song, Mike!
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Music Post Wall   The Epic Music Post Wall EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 5:40 pm

ENiGMA Dubz: No Turning Back - Solo Piano

So I decided that I was going to post the number one most played song on my iPod (iPhone actually), and it doesn't surprise me that it is this song. ENiGMA Dubz is an electronic artist from Birmingham who has some amazing slow stuff, but none of it is like this song. Listen to this song late at night, when your mind is wandering and you haven't a care in the world, and you'll see what I mean.

Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Music Post Wall   The Epic Music Post Wall EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 12:42 pm

Imagine Dragons - Radioactive

The Epic Music Post Wall 9c1262d2

Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
Bloodharbringer

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Music Post Wall   The Epic Music Post Wall EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 6:25 pm

Saint570 wrote:
Imagine Dragons - Radioactive

fuk off illuiminati

Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Music Post Wall   The Epic Music Post Wall EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 11:59 pm

Won't be too everyones taste but this song is just chill as feck.

Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Music Post Wall   The Epic Music Post Wall EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 3:09 pm

Flogging Molly -- Devils Dance Floor

Here's one that I'm not sure if anyone will like, but the band has been a favorite of mine for god knows how long. So, according to Wikipedia, it's Celtic Punk, which I would've just gone with Punk, but oh well.

Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Music Post Wall   The Epic Music Post Wall EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:54 pm

Strange Talk: Cast Away - Electro Pop

I'm actually just wondering if everybody else will like this song as much as I do. It's right off of the Need For Speed: Most Wanted soundtrack, which is one of the most impressive soundtracks I've listened to in a while, at least for a racing game. There's not much to say about the actual song, but I bet money you'll be bobbing your head at some point while listening to it.
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Music Post Wall   The Epic Music Post Wall EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 6:27 pm

Com Truise - Brokendate

I don't know if I've already shared this song before, but I thought it was semi related to death's. At least, sound-wise...

All I really know, though, is that it's electronic. Very relaxed, imo. Like to imagine driving through some futuristic, white, bleak city at night while listening to this. Dunno why. Just some 80's Sci-fi future thing.

Anywho, I loved that song, death. Also, I really liked the Netsky song, and the Imagine Dragons song. Wasn't too big on the Radical Something song, while I liked the beat, I wasn't too big on the singing. But I tend to prefer songs without any lyrics anyway.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Music Post Wall   The Epic Music Post Wall EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 12:56 am

Rafix, that song makes me feel like I'm in some other universe, just looking around at shit.

I like it.
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Music Post Wall   The Epic Music Post Wall EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 1:12 am

death_unites_us wrote:
Rafix, that song makes me feel like I'm in some other universe, just looking around at shit.

I like it.

I agree. Such a great song. Just the things you imagine listening to it... Ughh, so good...

Edit: Found a song to post Very Happy

The Flashbulb - Undiscovered Colors

Just found this song about 5 minutes ago, absolutely fantastic. Another chill song.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Music Post Wall   The Epic Music Post Wall EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 12:50 pm

Ahhhh you know I like that flashbulb song just because of the piano ;P It's great.
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Music Post Wall   The Epic Music Post Wall EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 8:02 pm

I just realized. I absolutely loooooove the mix between piano, string instruments, all that jazz, and electronic music...

Also, Piano is awesome

Also also, part of it reminds me of AC... And I love AC... Like... Love it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Music Post Wall   The Epic Music Post Wall Empty

Back to top Go down

The Epic Music Post Wall
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next