Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Pirate DLC

Go down 
AuthorMessage
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

The Pirate DLC Empty
PostSubject: The Pirate DLC   The Pirate DLC EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 1:35 pm

May not want to read this if you haven't completed the DLC yet.

What did you think? The story was okay, I feel like it could have been funnier with all the pirate references they could have used, but it wasn't bad. The ending was crappy though, the boss was big and bad but easy and glitchy. The final room was kind of worthless, but I think I did get one or 2 nice items from the treasure chests. What pisses me off is one of my mission glitched again, but thats because everything screws up in my game so i don't blame the DLC.

In general I give it like an 8, or something. I mean more borderlands is always welcome, and from what I hear the raid bosses are awesome, but they coulda done more. Seems like they may have rushed it, I mean it did come out pretty close after the release of the game. And also there's no increase on the level cap which makes it kind of pointless to go around killing things and makes you want to just do the missions and get it over with.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us

The Pirate DLC
Page 1 of 1