The Founder of 4-8
Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 24
Location : Ohio
|Subject: Plans for November Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:06 pm|| |
Guess what? I MAY ACTUALLY HAVE A GOOD AMOUNT OF FREE TIME IN NOVEMBER! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOBOYYYYYYYYYYYY
I have a lot of stuff to work on too, so I'm just trying to decide what I want to work on, and what you guys would like to see. I'll just list these by numbers, and if there's anything you for sure want to see, list the number in a post. Thanks!
1) NSGNSNO. I can finish it, and then it'd be done, and glorious victory and bitches await.
2) 1 Minute Reviews. I want to do more of these, and I have been throwing around some ideas.
3) Borderlands Let's Play. May be tricky with Mike being more busy than he usually is (hope that didn't sound offensive, trust me, he's busy for damn good reasons, lol), but since we can record multiple episodes in a single night we can hopefully keep that ball rolling.
4) Megaman. This will be most likely a neverending project, but it's been a few weeks off and I need to get back into it. I also thought about doing Megaman Mondays...
5) God of War. I'll make a post about this, but I have an idea of doing a God Mode playthrough and new Challenge tutorials.
6) Geocaching. I have loads of clips, just have to edit them. May be on the back burner for a bit.
7) Mike and Jenn's Vlog. Again, back burner, but I'd like to see if I can maybe do a few doing the winter months.
Right now, I'm looking at mostly 1,2,3,4, and 5 for November. You let me know what you think
_________________And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Last edited by death_unites_us on Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Posts : 1586
Join date : 2012-01-04
Age : 20
Location : Oklahoma
|Subject: Re: Plans for November Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:23 pm|| |
I think the first five are great, but I can't watch 1, mainly because I'm stubborn.
6 and 7 are good, but aren't necessary, also, I like 7 more, but that's because they can be quick and entertaining, and with the busy (/sarcasm) life I lead, time is valuable