The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26347 posts and counting!

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

God of War?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8

PostSubject: God of War?   Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:14 pm

One big project I proposed for myself was to take old videos that are the most active and reinvigorating them. This is where that new FFVII Materia video came from, among others. Right now the 6th most viewed video on the channel is my old Challenge of the Gods tutorial for God of War 1. So, I had an idea of redoing all of my challenge videos for God of War.

My other idea was doing a let's play of the hardest difficulties in all the God of War games. Issues include:
1)It'll take a long time
2)It'll be a lot of watching me die
3)I may have to take the time to censor the cutscenes

So, I don't know about this idea, but I love the game and would enjoy doing it.

Let me know about both, if you'd like to see them Wink

And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan

PostSubject: Re: God of War?   Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:29 pm

I think the LP would be great. I don't necesarily care much for the challenges, but I'd still probably watch them anyway, and I'm sure there's others who would like them
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8

PostSubject: Re: God of War?   Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:22 am

Rafix wrote:
I think the LP would be great. I don't necesarily care much for the challenges, but I'd still probably watch them anyway, and I'm sure there's others who would like them

Since the challenge video is one of the most watched, its safe to say that there's a big audience who likes tutorials for them.

And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan

PostSubject: Re: God of War?   Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:51 am

death_unites_us wrote:
Rafix wrote:

Since the challenge video is one of the most watched, its safe to say that there's a big audience who likes tutorials for them.

Lol, yeah, why I said I'm sure there's others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God of War?   

Back to top Go down

God of War?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: death_unites_us :: Video Discussion-
Jump to: