The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26346 posts and counting!
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Black Ops 2, First Impressions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 24
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Black Ops 2, First Impressions   Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:51 am

Alright, I'm super tired, but I didn't want to go to bed without posting at least something here.

First off, my first game: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-EhasXG0xU

The only big things I have to say right now are:

-Score streaks are awesome and they work well.

-Zombies is freaking sweet.

-Connection problems almost ruined the first day for me, but it seems really fluent. They are really getting the hang of big servers.

-The new create a class makes the game for me. The fact that you can say "screw a secondary, I want another perk" is just an awesome idea, or trade in your second tactical grenade for a 2nd, or even a 3rd attachment on your gun.

-One of my only complaints right now is the fact that you cant have different score streaks for different classes. Not a big deal, and I think I'm set with my score streaks anyways, but it would be nice to have the option. Especially for Search and Destroy.

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 20
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops 2, First Impressions   Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:29 pm

I'm gonna rent it before i buy, i like the look of the menu's etc though, looks like they atleast tried to re-invent those
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 24
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops 2, First Impressions   Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:00 pm

Saint570 wrote:
I'm gonna rent it before i buy, i like the look of the menu's etc though, looks like they atleast tried to re-invent those

I feel like renting it is a waste, just because I find it hard to believe that your friends, including me, wont push you into getting on at some point. Especially with zombies. But, do what you will Wink

And come to cod thursdays!!!!

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
vampiricorn
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 49
Join date : 2012-10-09
Age : 24
Location : Ohio, United States

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops 2, First Impressions   Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:52 pm

I'm going to buy this the moment I can. :I
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 1586
Join date : 2012-01-04
Age : 20
Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops 2, First Impressions   Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:17 pm

vampiricorn wrote:
I'm going to buy this the moment I can. :I

:I... I like that face... It's the face of beauty...


I think I might maybe buy it today. I'm still on edge. It's just... *sniff*... Activision... they've let me down in the past... so many times, I gave them my money, and they hand me a polished turd...
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 20
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops 2, First Impressions   Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:32 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
I'm gonna rent it before i buy, i like the look of the menu's etc though, looks like they atleast tried to re-invent those

I feel like renting it is a waste, just because I find it hard to believe that your friends, including me, wont push you into getting on at some point. Especially with zombies. But, do what you will Wink

And come to cod thursdays!!!!

Nike Blazers or Black Ops 2....

Blazers.

Wink
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
avatar

Posts : 2513
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 23
Location : I'm Everywhere!

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops 2, First Impressions   Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:57 am

Saint570 wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
I'm gonna rent it before i buy, i like the look of the menu's etc though, looks like they atleast tried to re-invent those

I feel like renting it is a waste, just because I find it hard to believe that your friends, including me, wont push you into getting on at some point. Especially with zombies. But, do what you will Wink

And come to cod thursdays!!!!

Nike Blazers or Black Ops 2....

Blazers.

Wink

or you could say fuck it to everything and buy need for speed most wanted.

oh, adn a 170 dollar cosplay uniform of yaag rosch.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 24
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops 2, First Impressions   Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:28 am

Bloodharbringer wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
I'm gonna rent it before i buy, i like the look of the menu's etc though, looks like they atleast tried to re-invent those

I feel like renting it is a waste, just because I find it hard to believe that your friends, including me, wont push you into getting on at some point. Especially with zombies. But, do what you will Wink

And come to cod thursdays!!!!

Nike Blazers or Black Ops 2....

Blazers.

Wink

or you could say fuck it to everything and buy need for speed most wanted.

oh, adn a 170 dollar cosplay uniform of yaag rosch.

I played a demo of most wanted and loved it, but im waiting for it to go on sale because buying it used means i gotta buy the online pass ;(

But regardless I think everybody needs to stop hating on Black Ops 2, it's an awesome stand alone game and at least a good addition to the series if not a great addition. Everybody just says omg its cod it must suck because its not cod4 or mw2. Give it a chance guys, do it for me. And cod thursdays, which if you havent noticed I created so we could hang out together and nobody takes it seriously -_-

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 1586
Join date : 2012-01-04
Age : 20
Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops 2, First Impressions   Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:10 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
I'm gonna rent it before i buy, i like the look of the menu's etc though, looks like they atleast tried to re-invent those

I feel like renting it is a waste, just because I find it hard to believe that your friends, including me, wont push you into getting on at some point. Especially with zombies. But, do what you will Wink

And come to cod thursdays!!!!

Nike Blazers or Black Ops 2....

Blazers.

Wink

or you could say fuck it to everything and buy need for speed most wanted.

oh, adn a 170 dollar cosplay uniform of yaag rosch.

I played a demo of most wanted and loved it, but im waiting for it to go on sale because buying it used means i gotta buy the online pass ;(

But regardless I think everybody needs to stop hating on Black Ops 2, it's an awesome stand alone game and at least a good addition to the series if not a great addition. Everybody just says omg its cod it must suck because its not cod4 or mw2. Give it a chance guys, do it for me. And cod thursdays, which if you havent noticed I created so we could hang out together and nobody takes it seriously -_-


Stereotyping is bad, mmkay?
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 20
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops 2, First Impressions   Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:22 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
I'm gonna rent it before i buy, i like the look of the menu's etc though, looks like they atleast tried to re-invent those

I feel like renting it is a waste, just because I find it hard to believe that your friends, including me, wont push you into getting on at some point. Especially with zombies. But, do what you will Wink

And come to cod thursdays!!!!

Nike Blazers or Black Ops 2....

Blazers.

Wink

or you could say fuck it to everything and buy need for speed most wanted.

oh, adn a 170 dollar cosplay uniform of yaag rosch.

I played a demo of most wanted and loved it, but im waiting for it to go on sale because buying it used means i gotta buy the online pass ;(

But regardless I think everybody needs to stop hating on Black Ops 2, it's an awesome stand alone game and at least a good addition to the series if not a great addition. Everybody just says omg its cod it must suck because its not cod4 or mw2. Give it a chance guys, do it for me. And cod thursdays, which if you havent noticed I created so we could hang out together and nobody takes it seriously -_-

Meh, i'd go to more if my mic was good but it's shit, also i have blops 1 we can play since my CoD4 won't work, and i don't have any others. Hopefully since i've got a new internet connection now once i get blops 2 we'll be able to play together and i'll get a reasonable connection to play at my Pro MLG KFC level
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Black Ops 2, First Impressions   

Back to top Go down
 
Black Ops 2, First Impressions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» How to take the screen shot? when i set a kwargs, it is showing error... when i not set kwargs it is coming black color as background
» My Pokémon Black game won't load on my 3DS!?
» Pokémon Discussion Beyond Pokémon Black and White 2!
» Pokémon Black and White 2 Discussion
» First Impressions: Wii U Panorama View

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8Gaming :: The Call of Duty Franchise-
Jump to: