Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need for Speed Most Wanted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

Need for Speed Most Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Need for Speed Most Wanted   Need for Speed Most Wanted EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 3:04 pm

Amazing game! Criterion has always done alright with Need For Speed games, and when I first starting playing Most Wanted it seemed just that, another NFS game. But the more I play the more I realize how good it is, and it also got good ratings across the board. It's just fun, there's not a whole lot going on but they really did everything well. The game looks great, there's a lot you can do to try to one up your friends, there's a lot of cars and a lot of upgrades. I think the one huge factor for me is the soundtrack. I've been waiting for a good NFS soundtrack, and I finally have it. It's got some amazing electronic, and even some dubstep, but they were smart because they didn't use dubstep that only dubstep people would like, they used popular dubstep and dubstep remixes of hip hop songs and it works really well. And there is a great variety of music, it's not all bass pounding electronic, although that's what I love when I'm driving.

Also, just passed Blood in the most wanted ratings, trololololol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

Need for Speed Most Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed Most Wanted   Need for Speed Most Wanted EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 6:26 pm

So... Buy it then?

OKAY!
Back to top Go down

Need for Speed Most Wanted
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8General :: General Chat-
Jump to: