The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26347 posts and counting!

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

What's Your Favorite Blops 2 Map?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8

PostSubject: What's Your Favorite Blops 2 Map?   Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:40 pm

I think drone is a really good map, and I tend to do good on it. It reminds me a vacant sort of, just more futuristic, but it has that outside and inside thing going on. The inside is a little more boring though, since there's not as many rooms. Also, the moving doors cause problems because as soon as you see the door moving you can start shooting. But, overall I like it.

And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Blops 2 Map?   Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:02 pm

Drone is actually one of my favorites, just for the inside. I love close quarter situations, so it fits me perfectly. I also love Cargo, again, I stick to the side with the crates, so it's pretty close quarters there as well.

Also, I should say I play mainly FFA now, so that might have an effect on my decisions
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Blops 2 Map?   Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:46 pm

One of those maps where if you know how to abuse spawns, it's godly.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Blops 2 Map?   Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:28 pm

God I hate cargo. You say you make it close quarters, and that's what I try to do on big maps, but I just cannot make it happen on cargo. I try to stick to the crates, sniped, try to stay in that house, flushed out because my teammates don't, run around, assaulted from everywhere at the same time.

And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Blops 2 Map?   Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:22 am

Don't have a standout favorite map yet, maybe after more game time. So far it'd be Slums.

Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Blops 2 Map?   Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:07 am

death_unites_us wrote:
God I hate cargo. You say you make it close quarters, and that's what I try to do on big maps, but I just cannot make it happen on cargo. I try to stick to the crates, sniped, try to stay in that house, flushed out because my teammates don't, run around, assaulted from everywhere at the same time.

Yeah, that's why I mentioned FFA. From what I've played, it isn't to great when its team based... Which sucks
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Blops 2 Map?   Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:12 am

ahhh slums...I love that map, and my best record so far was on that map. Mike was there. It was awesome.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Blops 2 Map?   

Back to top Go down

What's Your Favorite Blops 2 Map?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1