The Founder of 4-8
Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 24
Location : Ohio
|Subject: The new year is upon us! Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:59 am|| |
Question 1: Do you have any plans for New Years Eve?
Question 2: Any New Years Resolutions?
1. Usually I try to go out and do something fun, but right now I am sick and honestly I'm really feeling a nice and cozy afternoon with Jenn.
2. I try to make one every year, but i find that i dont follow them because they have no base. I make goals all the time, but its because I find a reason to. I find that I dont eat healthy enough, so I make a goal to eat healthy. Because I have that reason, I stick to the goal. But when I go towards a goal and ask myself "why am i doing this" and the answer is "because it was my New Years Resolution" that doesn't give me any motivation to continue. Still, I support people making them and hope that following those goals help them in the long run
_________________And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Posts : 1669
Join date : 2009-06-13
Location : New Jersey
|Subject: Re: The new year is upon us! Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:22 am|| |
1. Same as every year, yell with family at 12, back to normal at 12:01.
2. I could go with the same one as last year and say my resolution is to make a resolution, thus making it the fastest resolution completed ever, but this year will be different.
I have a personal goal which isn't motivated by the resolution, but will be completed by next year regardless. My other resolution is to improve with videos and how I produce said videos. I want to bring out the best entertainment I can without selling myself out or becoming a gimmick.
Happy New Year to everyone and I hope to wish everyone another Happy New Year in 2014. Things will only get bigger and better. Everyone have fun!
Posts : 1583
Join date : 2012-01-04
Age : 20
Location : Oklahoma
|Subject: Re: The new year is upon us! Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:53 pm|| |
1. I actually didn't really do anything, but hang out with the family.
2. Probably the same one I made last year; try to take over the world... (The Pinky... The Pinky and the Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain - NARF)
2. I'm gonna try and keep up with school stuff, and start making videos someday this year
|Subject: Re: The new year is upon us! Today at 4:48 pm|| |