The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26341 posts and counting!

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

The new year is upon us!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8

PostSubject: The new year is upon us!   Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:59 am

Question 1: Do you have any plans for New Years Eve?

Question 2: Any New Years Resolutions?

1. Usually I try to go out and do something fun, but right now I am sick and honestly I'm really feeling a nice and cozy afternoon with Jenn.

2. I try to make one every year, but i find that i dont follow them because they have no base. I make goals all the time, but its because I find a reason to. I find that I dont eat healthy enough, so I make a goal to eat healthy. Because I have that reason, I stick to the goal. But when I go towards a goal and ask myself "why am i doing this" and the answer is "because it was my New Years Resolution" that doesn't give me any motivation to continue. Still, I support people making them and hope that following those goals help them in the long run Wink

And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

PostSubject: Re: The new year is upon us!   Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:22 am

1. Same as every year, yell with family at 12, back to normal at 12:01.

2. I could go with the same one as last year and say my resolution is to make a resolution, thus making it the fastest resolution completed ever, but this year will be different.

I have a personal goal which isn't motivated by the resolution, but will be completed by next year regardless. My other resolution is to improve with videos and how I produce said videos. I want to bring out the best entertainment I can without selling myself out or becoming a gimmick.

Happy New Year to everyone and I hope to wish everyone another Happy New Year in 2014. Things will only get bigger and better. Everyone have fun! Very Happy

Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan

PostSubject: Re: The new year is upon us!   Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:53 pm

1. I actually didn't really do anything, but hang out with the family.

2. Probably the same one I made last year; try to take over the world... (The Pinky... The Pinky and the Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain - NARF)

Edit:

For serious:

2. I'm gonna try and keep up with school stuff, and start making videos someday this year
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new year is upon us!   Today at 4:48 pm

Back to top Go down

The new year is upon us!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1