The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26347 posts and counting!
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Website won't allow registration [solved]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
moviemadnessman
New User
New User


Posts : 6
Join date : 2013-04-02
Age : 30
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Website won't allow registration [solved]   Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:31 pm

I saw your car yesterday (actually, I was the guy who delivered your food ... hope it was delicious), and thought I'd check out the site. I just wanted to let you know that, while I was able to sign up for the forums and the newsletter, I could not create an account on the actual 4-8 homesite. When I submitted my request, I got several errors ... however, it still signed me up for the newsletter, so I'm unsure what happened in that regards. Below are the error messages...

ERROR: Unknown session.
ERROR: Invalid session status.
ERROR: Registration stopped by Sabre.

Again, these happened on the 'Register' area of the 4-8 homesite, after filling in all areas and hitting submit.


Last edited by moviemadnessman on Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
avatar

Posts : 2514
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 23
Location : I'm Everywhere!

PostSubject: Re: Website won't allow registration [solved]   Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:15 pm

moviemadnessman wrote:
I saw your car yesterday (actually, I was the guy who delivered your food ... hope it was delicious), and thought I'd check out the site. I just wanted to let you know that, while I was able to sign up for the forums and the newsletter, I could not create an account on the actual 4-8 homesite. When I submitted my request, I got several errors ... however, it still signed me up for the newsletter, so I'm unsure what happened in that regards. Below are the error messages...

ERROR: Unknown session.
ERROR: Invalid session status.
ERROR: Registration stopped by Sabre.

Again, these happened on the 'Register' area of the 4-8 homesite, after filling in all areas and hitting submit.

best member since rafix/samo.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 24
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Website won't allow registration [solved]   Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:33 pm

moviemadnessman wrote:
I saw your car yesterday (actually, I was the guy who delivered your food ... hope it was delicious), and thought I'd check out the site. I just wanted to let you know that, while I was able to sign up for the forums and the newsletter, I could not create an account on the actual 4-8 homesite. When I submitted my request, I got several errors ... however, it still signed me up for the newsletter, so I'm unsure what happened in that regards. Below are the error messages...

ERROR: Unknown session.
ERROR: Invalid session status.
ERROR: Registration stopped by Sabre.

Again, these happened on the 'Register' area of the 4-8 homesite, after filling in all areas and hitting submit.

Thanks for signing up! We're glad to have you as part of the 4-8Nation! And sorry about being kind of rude yesterday, I should have told you more about the site but I was preoccupied with something and once you left I was like "dammit, should have talked to him more."

Anyways, don't worry, we are currently renovating the register pages so I'm not surprised that you got an error. Or several for that matter. (this is also why the register page is so ugly) Sabre is our Anti-spam bot, we've had a lot of spam user problems lately, but apparently it's having problems distinguishing spam from pizza. I mean people.

I've fixed the problem and registered using a test account, so you should have no problem making an account now.

But for all of your trouble, here is a picture of the invention of grammar:



(ps the pizza was fantastic, that $8.11 deal can't be beat)

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 1586
Join date : 2012-01-04
Age : 20
Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Website won't allow registration [solved]   Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:36 pm

Bloodharbringer wrote:
moviemadnessman wrote:
I saw your car yesterday (actually, I was the guy who delivered your food ... hope it was delicious), and thought I'd check out the site. I just wanted to let you know that, while I was able to sign up for the forums and the newsletter, I could not create an account on the actual 4-8 homesite. When I submitted my request, I got several errors ... however, it still signed me up for the newsletter, so I'm unsure what happened in that regards. Below are the error messages...

ERROR: Unknown session.
ERROR: Invalid session status.
ERROR: Registration stopped by Sabre.

Again, these happened on the 'Register' area of the 4-8 homesite, after filling in all areas and hitting submit.

best member since rafix/samo.

Does that mean I lose my title of "New guy"?



EDIT:

Also, welcome new guy! My name's Rafix, or you can call me Julian, either one is cool.

So, you deliver pizzas?
Back to top Go down
moviemadnessman
New User
New User


Posts : 6
Join date : 2013-04-02
Age : 30
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Website won't allow registration [solved]   Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:34 am

Bloodharbringer wrote:
best member since rafix/samo.
I wasn't sure if this was an insult, or actual statement ... thought maybe I had missed a super obvious post somewhere explaining the issue at hand.

death_unites_us wrote:
Thanks for signing up! We're glad to have you as part of the 4-8Nation! And sorry about being kind of rude yesterday, I should have told you more about the site but I was preoccupied with something and once you left I was like "dammit, should have talked to him more."

Anyways, don't worry, we are currently renovating the register pages so I'm not surprised that you got an error. Or several for that matter. (this is also why the register page is so ugly) Sabre is our Anti-spam bot, we've had a lot of spam user problems lately, but apparently it's having problems distinguishing spam from pizza. I mean people.

I've fixed the problem and registered using a test account, so you should have no problem making an account now.

But for all of your trouble, here is a picture of the invention of grammar:



(ps the pizza was fantastic, that $8.11 deal can't be beat)
No worries. As I mentioned when I was there, I liked your gaming setup (have a build of my own), and saw the car, but I could tell you were preoccupied. That, or you thought I was creepy trying to talk to you and just wanted me to give you the food and be on my way; either one was a possibility. But, I was intrigued enough to check out the site to see what it was about, so I guess you could say I wasn't put off at all.

Just made the account. Not sure what was going on before, but the removal of the Sabre check seems to have fixed it.

As to the pizza, glad it was good. $8.11 large is a good deal, though it is only for mondays in April ... but I have been known to hook up customers with special deals if they are regular (and good on the wallet, which you were). So there's always that to possibly look forward to Smile ...

Rafix wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:
best member since rafix/samo.

Does that mean I lose my title of "New guy"?



EDIT:

Also, welcome new guy! My name's Rafix, or you can call me Julian, either one is cool.

So, you deliver pizzas?
To the first part ... I guess so, but then again ... I'm surely not the first person to join since you joined Wink

And yes, I deliver pizzas. It's not a terrible job by any means, and I get to meet some interesting people (I ended up here based on a delivery, after all), I also build and repair computers, but sadly, that's more of a hobby than a source of income.
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 1586
Join date : 2012-01-04
Age : 20
Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Website won't allow registration [solved]   Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:58 am

moviemadnessman wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:
best member since rafix/samo.
I wasn't sure if this was an insult, or actual statement ... thought maybe I had missed a super obvious post somewhere explaining the issue at hand.

I don't think that was an insult... Hopefully

moviemadnessman wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Thanks for signing up! We're glad to have you as part of the 4-8Nation! And sorry about being kind of rude yesterday, I should have told you more about the site but I was preoccupied with something and once you left I was like "dammit, should have talked to him more."

Anyways, don't worry, we are currently renovating the register pages so I'm not surprised that you got an error. Or several for that matter. (this is also why the register page is so ugly) Sabre is our Anti-spam bot, we've had a lot of spam user problems lately, but apparently it's having problems distinguishing spam from pizza. I mean people.

I've fixed the problem and registered using a test account, so you should have no problem making an account now.

But for all of your trouble, here is a picture of the invention of grammar:



(ps the pizza was fantastic, that $8.11 deal can't be beat)
No worries. As I mentioned when I was there, I liked your gaming setup (have a build of my own), and saw the car, but I could tell you were preoccupied. That, or you thought I was creepy trying to talk to you and just wanted me to give you the food and be on my way; either one was a possibility. But, I was intrigued enough to check out the site to see what it was about, so I guess you could say I wasn't put off at all.

Just made the account. Not sure what was going on before, but the removal of the Sabre check seems to have fixed it.

As to the pizza, glad it was good. $8.11 large is a good deal, though it is only for mondays in April ... but I have been known to hook up customers with special deals if they are regular (and good on the wallet, which you were). So there's always that to possibly look forward to Smile ...

death, you've got someone on the inside now!


moviemadnessman wrote:
Rafix wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:
best member since rafix/samo.

Does that mean I lose my title of "New guy"?



EDIT:

Also, welcome new guy! My name's Rafix, or you can call me Julian, either one is cool.

So, you deliver pizzas?
To the first part ... I guess so, but then again ... I'm surely not the first person to join since you joined Wink

And yes, I deliver pizzas. It's not a terrible job by any means, and I get to meet some interesting people (I ended up here based on a delivery, after all), I also build and repair computers, but sadly, that's more of a hobby than a source of income.

You aren't, but no one's ever really stuck around. So... Yeah.


I wasn't trying to imply it was though, I'm sure it's a fun job! But 30 Minutes or Less might have swayed my opinion a bit. That's pretty cool though, the computer part. Just recently built my first gaming PC, sadly I'm stuck with singleplayer games for the most part. I would guess you'd make bank doing that though? Do I just have the wrong idea? I haven't really looked into it, so, my guess could be WAY off.
Back to top Go down
moviemadnessman
New User
New User


Posts : 6
Join date : 2013-04-02
Age : 30
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Website won't allow registration [solved]   Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:05 am

Rafix wrote:
moviemadnessman wrote:
Rafix wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:
best member since rafix/samo.

Does that mean I lose my title of "New guy"?



EDIT:

Also, welcome new guy! My name's Rafix, or you can call me Julian, either one is cool.

So, you deliver pizzas?
To the first part ... I guess so, but then again ... I'm surely not the first person to join since you joined Wink

And yes, I deliver pizzas. It's not a terrible job by any means, and I get to meet some interesting people (I ended up here based on a delivery, after all), I also build and repair computers, but sadly, that's more of a hobby than a source of income.

You aren't, but no one's ever really stuck around. So... Yeah.


I wasn't trying to imply it was though, I'm sure it's a fun job! But 30 Minutes or Less might have swayed my opinion a bit. That's pretty cool though, the computer part. Just recently built my first gaming PC, sadly I'm stuck with singleplayer games for the most part. I would guess you'd make bank doing that though? Do I just have the wrong idea? I haven't really looked into it, so, my guess could be WAY off.

Ah yes, I enjoyed that movie. I joke from time to time that something like that is going to happen to me, haha. Thankfully we don't have a 30 minute policy where I work (though I may or may not make it my personal goal *wink wink*). As to the computer part, I suppose. However, anyone with any minor computer use and Google seems to be able to do all they need to on a computer, or the "have a friend that can do it", so I don't really get much luck on that. I have been doing things with computers for quite some time, and while I've built machines for myself, I've only ever built 3 for other people (as mentioned, most people either "know someone" or just go with an off the shelf thing). I do some tech support, but again, most people "know someone", so my only customers are people who know me, so I don't really make money on that, either.

I've also written code quite a bit, but sadly, inactivity, apathy, and a stagnant job/needs market have tarnished my abilities quite a bit. I still dabble in coding (mainly basic things these days, or programs to run all my computer tasks when I'm not home), but it's all purely for myself, and very occasionally for someone else (usually part of my tech support). I tried making a few android programs, but I can hardly remember most of java these days, and I just can't find the time to work on some relearning exercises.

I'm kind of a jack of all trades. Maybe I'll be of some use to this community (though in that regards, I don't play many console games ... I do PC gaming a bit, and a lot of micro games on Kongregate.com, since I can play there via programs on my phone that control my computer while I'm at work ... it's a complicated cycle, haha).
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 24
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Website won't allow registration [solved]   Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:39 am

moviemadnessman wrote:
but I have been known to hook up customers with special deals if they are regular (and good on the wallet, which you were). So there's always that to possibly look forward to Smile ...

You sir have got yourself a pass to come over and play NES with me any time, clothes optional.

Duck hunt has never been so much fun.

And btw I found you on Kongregate.

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
avatar

Posts : 2514
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 23
Location : I'm Everywhere!

PostSubject: Re: Website won't allow registration [solved]   Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:05 pm

moviemadnessman wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:
best member since rafix/samo.
I wasn't sure if this was an insult, or actual statement ... thought maybe I had missed a super obvious post somewhere explaining the issue at hand.

depends whether you're like Rafix, who is a the cool new guy.

or Sam0, who is a faggot who demanded to become an admin the second he joined the forums~ <3
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 1586
Join date : 2012-01-04
Age : 20
Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Website won't allow registration [solved]   Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:13 pm

Bloodharbringer wrote:
moviemadnessman wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:
best member since rafix/samo.
I wasn't sure if this was an insult, or actual statement ... thought maybe I had missed a super obvious post somewhere explaining the issue at hand.

depends whether you're like Rafix, who is a the cool new guy.

or Sam0, who is a faggot who demanded to become an admin the second he joined the forums~ <3

So that's what a Sam0 is...
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 24
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Website won't allow registration [solved]   Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:58 am

Rafix wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:
moviemadnessman wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:
best member since rafix/samo.
I wasn't sure if this was an insult, or actual statement ... thought maybe I had missed a super obvious post somewhere explaining the issue at hand.

depends whether you're like Rafix, who is a the cool new guy.

or Sam0, who is a faggot who demanded to become an admin the second he joined the forums~ <3

So that's what a Sam0 is...

Ahh, the forum wars...sometimes I miss those times.

JK

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 1586
Join date : 2012-01-04
Age : 20
Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Website won't allow registration [solved]   Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:17 am

death_unites_us wrote:
Rafix wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:
moviemadnessman wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:
best member since rafix/samo.
I wasn't sure if this was an insult, or actual statement ... thought maybe I had missed a super obvious post somewhere explaining the issue at hand.

depends whether you're like Rafix, who is a the cool new guy.

or Sam0, who is a faggot who demanded to become an admin the second he joined the forums~ <3

So that's what a Sam0 is...

Ahh, the forum wars...sometimes I miss those times.

JK

You guys sound like old Vietnam vets.


Playing air guitar
Back to top Go down
moviemadnessman
New User
New User


Posts : 6
Join date : 2013-04-02
Age : 30
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Website won't allow registration [solved]   Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:23 am

death_unites_us wrote:
moviemadnessman wrote:
but I have been known to hook up customers with special deals if they are regular (and good on the wallet, which you were). So there's always that to possibly look forward to Smile ...

You sir have got yourself a pass to come over and play NES with me any time, clothes optional.

Duck hunt has never been so much fun.

And btw I found you on Kongregate.
Lol ... hopefully that doesn't require I bring pizza all the time, haha. We'll have to see, I hate dropping by unannounced, though I do that quite often because I hate talking on the phone, too.

And I see you added me; I also added you.

Bloodharbringer wrote:
moviemadnessman wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:
best member since rafix/samo.
I wasn't sure if this was an insult, or actual statement ... thought maybe I had missed a super obvious post somewhere explaining the issue at hand.

depends whether you're like Rafix, who is a the cool new guy.

or Sam0, who is a faggot who demanded to become an admin the second he joined the forums~ <3
Guess that depends on your views of a mid 20s gamer, who delivers pizzas, likes playing video games and tinkering with computers and minor electronics, runs minor tech repairs out of home, has a massive movie collection, enjoys parties of all kinds (one life to live, am I right), likes to joke but is also serious in a way that isn't always differentiable from each other ... sure, we'll go with that for a description, haha.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 24
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Website won't allow registration [solved]   Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:47 pm

moviemadnessman wrote:
Lol ... hopefully that doesn't require I bring pizza all the time, haha. We'll have to see, I hate dropping by unannounced, though I do that quite often because I hate talking on the phone, too.

And I see you added me; I also added you.

Haha, no you do not have to bring pizza. And yeah don't drop by unannounced. Unless you do have pizza.

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Website won't allow registration [solved]   

Back to top Go down
 
Website won't allow registration [solved]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» [SOLVED] Setup Fails After Wireless Join
» [SOLVED] KB3000850 fails to be installed through Windows Update (x64 Professional)
» [Solved] how can change my shoutbox like yours on this website
» How do you go to any website you want at school?
» open every link in a new tab?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8Help :: Problems-
Jump to: