Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

4-8Update 4/16/13

Go down 
AuthorMessage
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

4-8Update 4/16/13 Empty
PostSubject: 4-8Update 4/16/13   4-8Update 4/16/13 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 11:44 am

How's everybody doing?

Seems like everybody is pretty busy with life right now, including myself. Not only have I just moved, exam week is coming up and school is getting to be a big burden. Not to mention other things, like a trip coming up for Jenn's birthday, and work being the every day hassle.

But, I am glad to see some activity here every few days. I remember one day I came on and there was just an explosion of posts, which was really cool to see. As long as you guys are still in touch, that's all that matters.

As for what's going on 4-8 wise, well, a lot of stuff, lol. We have some new stuff coming up, I have two new series' on the horizon, one including a face cam *spoilers* and another entitled "GORF". In addition I plan on redoing all of my God of War Challenge Walkthrough videos, for anybody interested. Mike is continuing his popular series' and returning to an old series very soon, along with continuing to edit CoD Thursdays (I love him for that, by the way.)

In general news, 4-8 is at a high in views right now, and most of it is because of the Let's Play Madden series and the Let's Play Batman GOTY series. In addition the God of War videos have gotten popular, which is why I am currently remaking them.

The newsletter is doing well, as I can see several people going through it and I haven't received any complaints. Also, there is a new CoD Thursdays page that will debut this upcoming Thursday, so you can stop worrying about missing an episode due to YouTube's faulty subscriber system.

And one final announcement: April 27th is 4-8's 5th birthday! We don't know what we are going to do yet, but if you have any ideas we have open ears. But for now I'd just like to thank everybody who has been here through all of the years and all of the transformations.

That's all for now, go practice for CoD Thursdays.

<3 death
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us

4-8Update 4/16/13
Page 1 of 1