The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26348 posts and counting!

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

We Are Looking For 4-8Podcast Guests!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8

PostSubject: We Are Looking For 4-8Podcast Guests!   Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:31 pm

Would you like to be a part of the 4-8Podcast? We are looking for people to join us to talk about gaming news, 4-8, and our top 5 picks for various game topics. Our schedule is pretty lenient, so all you need to do is let us know that you would like to be a part and we will be sure to work something out.

Let us know by commenting below!

And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan

PostSubject: Re: We Are Looking For 4-8Podcast Guests!   Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:29 pm

Hell yeah, I'd love to get on sometime Very Happy
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8

PostSubject: Re: We Are Looking For 4-8Podcast Guests!   Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:50 am

Rafix wrote:
I'll be in touch Wink

And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
gggfrt
"gg"

PostSubject: Re: We Are Looking For 4-8Podcast Guests!   Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:08 pm

I'd like to as well, how do you connect for the voice chat?
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan

PostSubject: Re: We Are Looking For 4-8Podcast Guests!   Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:18 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
Rafix wrote:
I'll be in touch Wink
Badass Smile
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8

PostSubject: Re: We Are Looking For 4-8Podcast Guests!   Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:23 am

gggfrt wrote:
I'd like to as well, how do you connect for the voice chat?
All you need is a computer, Skype, and your own mic, we will give you instructions as to what to do from there.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Are Looking For 4-8Podcast Guests!   

Back to top Go down

We Are Looking For 4-8Podcast Guests!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1