The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26341 posts and counting!

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

cum her an post ur titys <3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zizzy626
4-8Member
4-8Member

PostSubject: cum her an post ur titys <3   Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:16 pm

Oh, I didn't see you guys there. How's it been? I haven't posted for a little while, but I've still be monitoring the posts. I'm honored to have once/to be a part of this wonderful, open minded community. I saw Blood's template for a similar thread, so I figure I'll copy him.

Blood
You're fucking awesome, Dude. We haven't talked in what feels like forever, but every time I look at a map of Europe for school, I look at belgium and say "I know a guy from there." I actually really looked up to you for a large while in 2010. I started watching Anime because of you, too (although I'm not that into it as of today).

Saint
I'm almost certain you hated me, at least whenever I turned on my microphone (not that I would blame you), but I always looked up to you in the gaming community. Your commitment to MGS is absolutely inspiring. I've never had a game series that stuck with me like you and MGS. Also, I'm sorry for being so bad at CoD. Wish you the best in the land of the Scots.

Joey
I'm not sure if you're still around here, but you were my best friend. I know we never really talked with anything other then shitty message chat, but everything you did made me laugh so hard. Your sense of humor is absolutely astounding. I remember when we would go in search and destroy, and hide for the entire round, waiting for that sick ninja defuse. Those were the moments that cemented my identity as a gamer. Albeit, you can be an idiot at times, but you're always a funny idiot.

Death
I've never actually had a face to face talk with you, or have I ever played a game with you (maybe once or twice). I remember every time you would do a "CoD" party with the 4-8'rs, there was never enough room for me. I was actually really upset that I never got to know you more then the occasional pat on the back when I made a shitty joke. But, truth be told, you're a good guy. Hell, you're one of the best guys. You're incredibly caring to everyone, even people who probably don't deserve it. You started this whole thing, and we all thank you for it. Thank you, Death.

Mike
Like Death, I've never actually talked to you before. I actually watched a few of your let's plays, and they're really good! You're funny on the forums, and a great moderator (It's a shame there isn't much to moderate.). I'm sure you're a great guy too, I've just never gotten a chance to see for myself.

Rafix
I'll be completely honest. I have absolutely no idea who you are. But, I know for sure that you're fucking awesome, so thanks for that. I'm pretty sure you have the most PPH (Posts per hour), which is really cool considering you're the "new guy". I earnestly hope you enjoy your company with these wonderful people. Hopefully we can get to know each other a little more, too.

Wilzoe
u suk
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

PostSubject: Re: cum her an post ur titys <3   Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:28 am

I never hated you, i always liked you, i have a bad way of showing things with people so i apologize for that, but tbh, i really dont remember playing cod with you ever lol
Back to top Go down
Zizzy626
4-8Member
4-8Member

PostSubject: Re: cum her an post ur titys <3   Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:22 am

Saint570 wrote:
I never hated you, i always liked you, i have a bad way of showing things with people so i apologize for that, but tbh, i really dont remember playing cod with you ever lol
Which may lead to the confusion on why I thought you hated me lol
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

PostSubject: Re: cum her an post ur titys <3   Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:15 pm

You can talk to me whenever you want! If I don't ever reply right away I'm usually distracted or not in the room but I typically reply to everyone I can whether it's on PS3, or YouTube, or email, etc. Appreciate your support as always and I too watched some of your Let's Plays a whiles back. I've since lost a bunch of the people I was subbed to via YouTube and it's beauty, but if you continue doing your videos, I take my time to check all 4-8ers uploads! Smile

death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8

PostSubject: Re: cum her an post ur titys <3   Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:55 pm

Well, first I want to apologize for not making room for you when we had meetings. Obviously I had a lot on my plate and a lot of people that wanted to play with us, but that's certainly no excuse for leaving out one of the most active fans we have. My goal has always been with 4-8 to make sure that everyone feels involved, no matter what that actually looks like, and I feel like I've failed in that mission with you. I'd love to have the chance to make it up to you, either by jumping on a game with you or chatting it up on skype. If you want to video chat on skype I'll show you my cookie monster pajamas.

Also, I don't know if you caught the "A Peek Into 2014" video, but I did give you a shoutout there. Of course, it's just your name in a big ol list of names, but I have been watching you and I do know that you have been actively watching. I keep tabs on everybody, because I'm secretly from the fbi and you will all be under arrest soon. What I'm trying to say is that I care about all of our fans and especially ones that have been around for a long time like you.

Anyways catch me on skype, I have you added already. Wink

And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Zizzy626
4-8Member
4-8Member

PostSubject: Re: cum her an post ur titys <3   Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:56 pm

I might just have to take you up on that offer, Death. I realize that me being left out wasn't intentional, so I forgive you. And Mike, I've come to realize that videos aren't my forte. I simply don't have the hard drive space required to store content. I'm actually planning on upgrading to include another Internal HDD, maybe to store videos if I choose to walk down that long, lonely path. I wish I could stream, but I live in a small town where the best wifi we can get barely caps 1kbps upload.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8

PostSubject: Re: cum her an post ur titys <3   Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:12 pm

Zizzy626 wrote:
I might just have to take you up on that offer, Death. I realize that me being left out wasn't intentional, so I forgive you. And Mike, I've come to realize that videos aren't my forte. I simply don't have the hard drive space required to store content. I'm actually planning on upgrading to include another Internal HDD, maybe to store videos if I choose to walk down that long, lonely path. I wish I could stream, but I live in a small town where the best wifi we can get barely caps 1kbps upload.

Catch me on skype, we'll figure it all out Wink I'm usually on at nights (EST time)

Also I can point you in the right direction for your space problem. I've been through the ringer. Wink

And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment

PostSubject: Re: cum her an post ur titys <3   Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:52 pm

Zizzybbzzz626 wrote:

Blood
You're fucking awesome, Dude. We haven't talked in what feels like forever, but every time I look at a map of Europe for school, I look at belgium and say "I know a guy from there." I actually really looked up to you for a large while in 2010. I started watching Anime because of you, too (although I'm not that into it as of today).

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

dude. that just gave me one of the greatest fuzzy feelings inside evre.

like evre.

it's like...

Right, i'm done now. just thought that my once-a-year visit to 4-8 should be something... spectacular might just be the wrong word.

but yeah, <3z u bbz, ciaocciaooo

Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8

PostSubject: Re: cum her an post ur titys <3   Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:58 pm

Blood stop breaking my internets.

Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan

PostSubject: Re: cum her an post ur titys <3   Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:02 pm

Zizzy626 wrote:

Rafix
I'll be completely honest. I have absolutely no idea who you are. But, I know for sure that you're fucking awesome, so thanks for that. I'm pretty sure you have the most PPH (Posts per hour), which is really cool considering you're the "new guy". I earnestly hope you enjoy your company with these wonderful people. Hopefully we can get to know each other a little more, too.

Ahaha, I don't blaming you for not knowing who the hell I am. I'm kinda just a ghost in that sense. For a while, one of my nicknames was Casper... Though... thinking back on it, it might be due to the fact that I'm one pale sunuvabitch.

Anyway, thanks for the kind words, and hopefully we can get to know each other better, coz you seem like a pretty cool guy!

Anytime you want, though, just hit me up on Skype! I try and sign out whenever I leave so that I don't appear online when I'm not, but I'm not the best at it, so sorry if that happens.

P.S. I totally dig your avatar. Wind Waker Link is the best Link.

P.S.S. Your 'Mood's' on Skype always give me a good chuckle. Seriously. Keep that shit up.

P.S.S.S. This makes me feel obligated to make one of these myself... Hmm...

P.S.S.S.S. "You think you're tough? Look me in the fucking ears and say that shit to me."

EDIT: Also, Blood, the fuck, man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cum her an post ur titys <3   Today at 4:46 pm

Back to top Go down

cum her an post ur titys <3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1