The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26346 posts and counting!
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 I'm scared of death...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
avatar

Posts : 2513
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 23
Location : I'm Everywhere!

PostSubject: I'm scared of death...   Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:23 am

you neven know when he comes around the corner...

and PWNS ur ass with his sniper rifle

yeeeeah death_unites_us
Back to top Go down
wilzoe
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 1593
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 20
Location : ~4-8 Died on Me

PostSubject: Re: I'm scared of death...   Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:28 pm

yh i quess so dude but once and only once when i was on other team on Mw2 and killed death so many times but he killed me once and a while then pwnd my ass next round evil i may say but now im watching u death Rolling Eyes affraid Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/TehWilzoe
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 24
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: I'm scared of death...   Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:23 am

Bloodharbringer wrote:
you neven know when he comes around the corner...

and PWNS ur ass with his sniper rifle

yeeeeah death_unites_us

Be afraid. Be very afraid. Then go get me a cookie. Then start being afraid again. Very afraid.

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
wilzoe
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 1593
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 20
Location : ~4-8 Died on Me

PostSubject: Re: I'm scared of death...   Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:40 am

dont do it bloodharbringer its a trap look around Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/TehWilzoe
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
avatar

Posts : 2513
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 23
Location : I'm Everywhere!

PostSubject: Re: I'm scared of death...   Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:47 am

i'll sent youlots of cookies...

BY MAIL!

VIRUS ALERT 4 u m8.

nah just kidding, i was actually about to delete this topic cos it was just for laughs, but let's see what people have to say about it then Smile
Back to top Go down
StrikerZX
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 168
Join date : 2009-10-07
Age : 21
Location : Las Vegas

PostSubject: Re: I'm scared of death...   Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:05 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:
you neven know when he comes around the corner...

and PWNS ur ass with his sniper rifle

yeeeeah death_unites_us

Be afraid. Be very afraid. Then go get me a cookie. Then start being afraid again. Very afraid.



Yeah u guys should be very afraid cuz when this guys starts to sing no one can stop him

Trust Me I know
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lightningx65
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
avatar

Posts : 2513
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 23
Location : I'm Everywhere!

PostSubject: Re: I'm scared of death...   Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:16 am

StrikerZX wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:
you neven know when he comes around the corner...

and PWNS ur ass with his sniper rifle

yeeeeah death_unites_us

Be afraid. Be very afraid. Then go get me a cookie. Then start being afraid again. Very afraid.



Yeah u guys should be very afraid cuz when this guys starts to sing no one can stop him

Trust Me I know

i can sing! wanna hear me sing house in the country?
Back to top Go down
Blink
4-8Member
4-8Member


Posts : 316
Join date : 2009-06-15

PostSubject: Re: I'm scared of death...   Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:22 pm

I've never actually played with death. I played with maybe 2 members from this forum on CoD4 but that's it.

Psh, death's got nothing on me. I'm not scared of him....

*hiding in the corner*
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 24
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: I'm scared of death...   Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:36 pm

Blink wrote:
I've never actually played with death. I played with maybe 2 members from this forum on CoD4 but that's it.

Psh, death's got nothing on me. I'm not scared of him....

*hiding in the corner*

We should fix that ;P

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
StrikerZX
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 168
Join date : 2009-10-07
Age : 21
Location : Las Vegas

PostSubject: Re: I'm scared of death...   Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:26 am

death_unites_us wrote:
Blink wrote:
I've never actually played with death. I played with maybe 2 members from this forum on CoD4 but that's it.

Psh, death's got nothing on me. I'm not scared of him....

*hiding in the corner*

We should fix that ;P


Just sing to him death, just sing to him he'll cry to his mama and be in a corner
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lightningx65
Blink
4-8Member
4-8Member


Posts : 316
Join date : 2009-06-15

PostSubject: Re: I'm scared of death...   Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:43 am

Hahahaha.
I'll stop when I get a cookie.
Oh and some Starbucks coffee with that would be nice.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 24
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: I'm scared of death...   Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:50 pm

StrikerZX wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Blink wrote:
I've never actually played with death. I played with maybe 2 members from this forum on CoD4 but that's it.

Psh, death's got nothing on me. I'm not scared of him....

*hiding in the corner*

We should fix that ;P


Just sing to him death, just sing to him he'll cry to his mama and be in a corner

You think I have a good singing voice then? Wink

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
StrikerZX
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 168
Join date : 2009-10-07
Age : 21
Location : Las Vegas

PostSubject: Re: I'm scared of death...   Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:17 am

You don't have a good one

You have a sexy one
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lightningx65
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 24
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: I'm scared of death...   Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:53 am

StrikerZX wrote:
You don't have a good one

You have a sexy one

Ah, in that case, it doesn't have to be good Wink

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
StrikerZX
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 168
Join date : 2009-10-07
Age : 21
Location : Las Vegas

PostSubject: Re: I'm scared of death...   Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:23 pm

EXACTLY
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lightningx65
psn:keka42
New User
New User


Posts : 24
Join date : 2009-12-06
Age : 66
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: I'm scared of death...   Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:42 pm

i'm so scared of death, i think i peed a little. oh, and he's like ridiculously hot too.
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
avatar

Posts : 2513
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 23
Location : I'm Everywhere!

PostSubject: Re: I'm scared of death...   Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:23 am

psn:keka42 wrote:
in not scared of death Laughing Wink

that means that you're brave and you'll be killed in the next 2 seconds.
or that you're being cockey and you'll be killed in the next 2 seconds.

either way, i'm not getting killed so i win Razz
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 24
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: I'm scared of death...   Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:06 pm

Bloodharbringer wrote:
psn:keka42 wrote:
in not scared of death Laughing Wink

that means that you're brave and you'll be killed in the next 2 seconds.
or that you're being cockey and you'll be killed in the next 2 seconds.

either way, i'm not getting killed so i win Razz

I changed his post. LOL

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
avatar

Posts : 2513
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 23
Location : I'm Everywhere!

PostSubject: Re: I'm scared of death...   Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:08 am

death_unites_us wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:
psn:keka42 wrote:
in not scared of death Laughing Wink

that means that you're brave and you'll be killed in the next 2 seconds.
or that you're being cockey and you'll be killed in the next 2 seconds.

either way, i'm not getting killed so i win Razz

I changed his post. LOL

EPIC WIN!

death, that was bloody amazing!./
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 24
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: I'm scared of death...   Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:38 pm

Bloodharbringer wrote:
EPIC WIN!

death, that was bloody amazing!./

Lol, as long as it's funny, it's not mean xP

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
avatar

Posts : 2513
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 23
Location : I'm Everywhere!

PostSubject: Re: I'm scared of death...   Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:11 am

death_unites_us wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:
EPIC WIN!

death, that was bloody amazing!./

Lol, as long as it's funny, it's not mean xP

i know, you're not a mean person xD

but i still hate you for noobtubing me yesterday Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I'm scared of death...   

Back to top Go down
 
I'm scared of death...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Profile Of The Death Of 'Profiler' Brown's Kittens
» Scared...keep Losing vision in right eye
» Scared i might be fired, AGAIN
» Fire Emblem: Death or Glory
» New Script for Topomax - I'm Scared!!!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8General :: General Chat-
Jump to: