The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26342 posts and counting!

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Question for death

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan

PostSubject: Question for death   Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:52 am

So I was tricked into going to the theater with my whole family the other night, and instead of seeing Inside Out, which was what I had originally intended on, I was dragged along to see the Minions movie instead. Which, as a sidenote, it wasn't as bad as I had expected, so hey. But anyway, yes, we went to see the Minons movie. And in said movie, there's a character named "Herb", or so he says... but I know the truth, that his name is really...

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Question for death   Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:51 pm

Fuckin'. Yes.

Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan

PostSubject: Re: Question for death   Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:22 am

MADMike wrote:
Fuckin'. Yes.

So it's not just me, right?
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8

PostSubject: Re: Question for death   Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:50 am

I had thought I was just being paranoid, but it turns out Rafix has actually been stalking me. Only Mike knows that this is how I really act in real life.

Grooovyy!

(I had the same opinion about the movie btw, better than I thought but still kinda crappy, also inside out is best movie ever 10/10 would buy it on dvd and blueray just because)

And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan

PostSubject: Re: Question for death   Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:06 am

death_unites_us wrote:
I had thought I was just being paranoid, but it turns out Rafix has actually been stalking me. Only Mike knows that this is how I really act in real life.

Grooovyy!

(I had the same opinion about the movie btw, better than I thought but still kinda crappy, also inside out is best movie ever 10/10 would buy it on dvd and blueray just because)

Groovy, I knew I had you pinned from the beginning, compadre.

(For sure, I mean it was as good a movie as it could be with near-silent protagonists. So, y'know. I much prefer the Gru aspect of the movies, though. Never been too big on the "Minions". Inside Out was amazing, tho, man. I'll be totally honest in saying that I watched it twice, and cried both times. Razz )
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8

PostSubject: Re: Question for death   Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:09 pm

Rafix wrote:
Inside Out was amazing, tho, man. I'll be totally honest in saying that I watched it twice, and cried both times. Razz )

Yes. That.

And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question for death   Today at 5:29 am

Back to top Go down

Question for death
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1