Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question for death

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

Question for death Empty
PostSubject: Question for death   Question for death EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 4:52 am

So I was tricked into going to the theater with my whole family the other night, and instead of seeing Inside Out, which was what I had originally intended on, I was dragged along to see the Minions movie instead. Which, as a sidenote, it wasn't as bad as I had expected, so hey. But anyway, yes, we went to see the Minons movie. And in said movie, there's a character named "Herb", or so he says... but I know the truth, that his name is really...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MADMike

Question for death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question for death   Question for death EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 6:51 pm

Fuckin'. Yes.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

Question for death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question for death   Question for death EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 4:22 am

MADMike wrote:
Fuckin'. Yes.

So it's not just me, right?
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

Question for death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question for death   Question for death EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 10:50 am

I had thought I was just being paranoid, but it turns out Rafix has actually been stalking me. Only Mike knows that this is how I really act in real life.

Grooovyy!

(I had the same opinion about the movie btw, better than I thought but still kinda crappy, also inside out is best movie ever 10/10 would buy it on dvd and blueray just because)
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

Question for death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question for death   Question for death EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 1:06 am

death_unites_us wrote:
I had thought I was just being paranoid, but it turns out Rafix has actually been stalking me. Only Mike knows that this is how I really act in real life.

Grooovyy!

(I had the same opinion about the movie btw, better than I thought but still kinda crappy, also inside out is best movie ever 10/10 would buy it on dvd and blueray just because)

Groovy, I knew I had you pinned from the beginning, compadre.

(For sure, I mean it was as good a movie as it could be with near-silent protagonists. So, y'know. I much prefer the Gru aspect of the movies, though. Never been too big on the "Minions". Inside Out was amazing, tho, man. I'll be totally honest in saying that I watched it twice, and cried both times. Razz )
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

Question for death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question for death   Question for death EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 4:09 pm

Rafix wrote:
Inside Out was amazing, tho, man. I'll be totally honest in saying that I watched it twice, and cried both times. Razz )

Yes. That.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Question for death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question for death   Question for death Empty

Back to top Go down

Question for death
Page 1 of 1