Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So hey

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

So hey Empty
PostSubject: So hey   So hey EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 12:38 am

So hey, we're like less than a month off from Fallout 4. That's pretty damn exciting, if you ask me. I'm really eager, though. I haven't really payed attention to any news about the game, just to keep things a surprise for that special day.

How are you guys feeling about it? Still as hyped as I am?
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MADMike

So hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: So hey   So hey EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 2:55 pm

I'm worried I will do nothing else in my life except play it. It may consume me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

So hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: So hey   So hey EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 6:58 pm

Haha, I'm worried too, man. I swear it's all I'll wanna spend my time on.

But so be it. If it consumes you, then just know you're not alone.
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
Bloodharbringer

So hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: So hey   So hey EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 9:31 pm

I'm honestly not as hyped as others are.

It just doesn't look like it's as much as the team could really offer after all this time, and that might sound pessimistic, but that's just how I feel about this :L

Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

So hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: So hey   So hey EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 2:30 am

Bloodharbringer wrote:
I'm honestly not as hyped as others are.

It just doesn't look like it's as much as the team could really offer after all this time, and that might sound pessimistic, but that's just how I feel about this :L

That's understandable. When I say that I'm hyped, I don't mean in the "Oh my god, pre-order everything, give Todd Howard my first born, must have Fallout" sense of the word. I'm more in the "Yo, I've wanted a new Fallout for so long dude this is pretty cool. I hope it turns out well. Guess I'll see how the reviews look." way.

I also haven't seen anything about the game outside of the initial reveal, so I don't really know what to expect. I don't expect it to be GOTY or anything, either, but I'd be happy to be proven wrong. I am optimistic to play it though. Smile
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MADMike

So hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: So hey   So hey EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 8:46 am

Rafix wrote:
"Oh my god, pre-order everything, give Todd Howard my first born, must have Fallout"

I don't expect it to be GOTY or anything, either

...Yeah...me, too.

*Throws away pre-order receipt and takes down poster*
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
So hey Default6
Saint570

So hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: So hey   So hey EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 10:48 pm

Rafix wrote:
So hey, we're like less than a month off from Fallout 4. That's pretty damn exciting, if you ask me. I'm really eager, though. I haven't really payed attention to any news about the game, just to keep things a surprise for that special day.

How are you guys feeling about it? Still as hyped as I am?

I'm kinda in the same boat, I've really not payed attention to the trailers or anything since the big reveal at E3. I guess a part of me is just sick of false advertising and flashy trailers, MGSV was really the last nail in the coffin.

That being said, what I've seen is great. It'll definitely have hundreds of hours i can throw at it so i'm looking forward to it, just not excited about it (Does that even make sense?)
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

So hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: So hey   So hey EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 11:46 am

idk wtf your even talkin bout Black cops III out in 8 days gtfo rpg shit
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

So hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: So hey   So hey EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 8:02 pm

death_unites_us wrote:

OH DAMN SON SHIT, BLACK CPP{S 3??

I DINT EVEN KNO

MADMike wrote:
Rafix wrote:
"Oh my god, pre-order everything, give Todd Howard my first born, must have Fallout"

...Yeah...me, too.

Hey, nothing wrong with that, man! It very well could be GOTY, I just don't want to put my expectations TOO high... And uh... Fallout 4 poster, eh? Cool

Saint570 wrote:

I'm kinda in the same boat, I've really not payed attention to the trailers or anything since the big reveal at E3. I guess a part of me is just sick of false advertising and flashy trailers, MGSV was really the last nail in the coffin.

That being said, what I've seen is great. It'll definitely have hundreds of hours i can throw at it so i'm looking forward to it, just not excited about it (Does that even make sense?)

I hear you, Saint. It's just being burned so many times before. It's kind of hard to fully embrace the rabid hype, like I used to. Skyrim being a very good example.

The thing that I'm most upset about is MGSV, too. I was going to buy it on PC, but I heard there were a ton of issues so I rode it out a bit. Now I'm hearing that it's leaving a sour taste in most long term fans mouths, and I'm honestly not sure if I'd like to buy it, or at the very least finish it. The gameplay looks kickass to give it full credit.

As for looking forward to it, but not being excited, I think I'm about the same. I'm excited, just in a casual sense. Not overwhelmingly so. Again, looking at you Skyrim. Of course, I will definitely have upwards to hundreds of hours clocked on the game. And sooner, rather than later, I'm certain.

Let's just say I've fully embraced the CynicalBrit lifestyle, haha.
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
So hey Default6
Saint570

So hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: So hey   So hey EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 9:04 pm

Rafix wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:

OH DAMN SON SHIT, BLACK CPP{S 3??

I DINT EVEN KNO

MADMike wrote:
Rafix wrote:

...Yeah...me, too.

Hey, nothing wrong with that, man! It very well could be GOTY, I just don't want to put my expectations TOO high... And uh... Fallout 4 poster, eh?   Cool

Saint570 wrote:

I hear you, Saint. It's just being burned so many times before. It's kind of hard to fully embrace the rabid hype, like I used to. Skyrim being a very good example.

The thing that I'm most upset about is MGSV, too. I was going to buy it on PC, but I heard there were a ton of issues so I rode it out a bit. Now I'm hearing that it's leaving a sour taste in most long term fans mouths, and I'm honestly not sure if I'd like to buy it, or at the very least finish it. The gameplay looks kickass to give it full credit.

As for looking forward to it, but not being excited, I think I'm about the same. I'm excited, just in a casual sense. Not overwhelmingly so. Again, looking at you Skyrim. Of course, I will definitely have upwards to hundreds of hours clocked on the game. And sooner, rather than later, I'm certain.

It did for me. Honestly though the problem wasn't even the ending, it was the pacing, structure and the writing in general. The entire game feels out of place in the story line, the technology is way better than earlier entries and this is like the 4th game chronologically. Oh yeah, and a guy comes back from the dead. I get MGS has always had super natural elements but the guy comes back from the fucking dead with no explanation.

The gameplay was fantastic though.
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

So hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: So hey   So hey EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 8:23 pm

Saint570 wrote:
Rafix wrote:
Saint570 wrote:

It did for me. Honestly though the problem wasn't even the ending, it was the pacing, structure and the writing in general. The entire game feels out of place in the story line, the technology is way better than earlier entries and this is like the 4th game chronologically. Oh yeah, and a guy comes back from the dead. I get MGS has always had super natural elements but the guy comes back from the fucking dead with no explanation.

The gameplay was fantastic though.

That's also something I keep hearing, about it feeling out of place. Especially the technology aspect. And who comes back from the dead? No worries on spoilers, I'm sure I'll be fine in the long run. And there's no explanation whatsoever? Just the whole game, in terms of story hasn't seemed to get very good reviews. Which is really disappointing to me.

But hey, again, I'll probably play it for the gameplay. I love me some good gameplay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: So hey   So hey Empty

Back to top Go down

So hey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8General :: General Chat-
Jump to: