The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26342 posts and counting!

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

I hear the bells!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8

PostSubject: I hear the bells!   Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:16 am

Merry Christmas time!

Wutcha all hoping to get for Christmas?

I'm hopefully going to get enough money to buy my computer and start my livestream show! I also want to get a new hard drive for my PS4 because it desperately needs more room. I also have some cool posters on my wish list to hang up in the 4-8 studio.

And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
gggfrt
"gg"

PostSubject: Re: I hear the bells!   Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:07 am

I'm hoping for enough money to get a new monitor and maybe enough to import a Japanese 3ds because Capcom won't tell us if they're localizing the new Monster Hunter.

And maybe a job, that'd be awesome.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8

PostSubject: Re: I hear the bells!   Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:58 am

gggfrt wrote:
I'm hoping for enough money to get a new monitor and maybe enough to import a Japanese 3ds because Capcom won't tell us if they're localizing the new Monster Hunter.

And maybe a job, that'd be awesome.

I bought an HP monitor this year and it's fantastic. Idk what type it is but it says 25vx in the corner so maybe that helps idk?

And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan

PostSubject: Re: I hear the bells!   Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:51 pm

I'm hoping to get... uh... money money money. Yay car problems!

Though I did get a sick-ass robe. So. You know. I pretty much live in it at this point. Got some slippers too. I've officially evolved to my final hermit stage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hear the bells!   Today at 5:28 am

Back to top Go down

I hear the bells!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1