The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26348 posts and counting!

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Favorite games of 2015?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
gggfrt
"gg"

PostSubject: Favorite games of 2015?   Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:32 am

For me, the games I've played the most this year have been Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate and Fallout 4, of course.
But Black Ops 3, I thought was also very good. MGSV I haven't finished, but I think it's really fun. And then there's Undertale with a very fun and meta story.

I gotta say MH4U was my GOTY, with Undertale as my second.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8

PostSubject: Re: Favorite games of 2015?   Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:56 am

I also really like Black Ops 3, zombies is truly awesome. Although remakes probably shouldnt count I did really like God of War 3 Remastered. DMC Definitive is sweet too, and so is Scholar of the first sin. Man, a lot of remakes this year. Bloodborne was okay, but it has a lot of problems. Dying Light was also okay. I'm playing The Witcher right now and it's pretty fun.

I guess my GOTY is Black Ops 3, and that makes me throw up in my mouth a little.

And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment

PostSubject: Re: Favorite games of 2015?   Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:51 pm

Bloodborne was okay, i'm kinda burnt out after being part of the dark souls community since dark souls 1 came out

Fallout 4 was a bit dissappointing.

In the end, while it's not perfect, the one game I enjoyed playing the most ever since NieR was Undertale. Yeah, I'm one of those people. GOTY is undertale.
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan

PostSubject: Re: Favorite games of 2015?   Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:57 pm

Damn, to be totally honest I don't think I really played any new games this year. Bloodborne is top, for sure, but I don't have much personal experience.

I guess it's really a toss up between the new King's Quest and Undertale. Both for different reasons
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

PostSubject: Re: Favorite games of 2015?   Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:00 am

Bo3 is all i play. Just like old times. Someone should post my combat record here lol
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan

PostSubject: Re: Favorite games of 2015?   Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:20 am

Saint570 wrote:
Bo3 is all i play. Just like old times. Someone should post my combat record here lol

bro sick i wish i had a bo3

Speaking of, dude I miss CoD
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8

PostSubject: Re: Favorite games of 2015?   Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:11 am

Buy it, then for old times sake we'll all play around of watch Saint own us all.

And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan

PostSubject: Re: Favorite games of 2015?   Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:14 pm

Oh I would in a heartbeat if I had one of those newfangled consoles. Maybe someday, though. I miss chilling with you guys. <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite games of 2015?   

Back to top Go down

Favorite games of 2015?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8General :: General Chat-
Jump to: