Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Halo Reach seems good for u Xbox'ers

Go down 
+4
Bloodharbringer
MADMike
Blink
wilzoe
8 posters
AuthorMessage
wilzoe
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
wilzoe

Halo Reach seems good for u Xbox'ers Empty
PostSubject: Halo Reach seems good for u Xbox'ers   Halo Reach seems good for u Xbox'ers EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 10:23 pm

Its looks good Halo Reach does.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TehWilzoe
Blink
4-8Member
4-8Member

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach seems good for u Xbox'ers   Halo Reach seems good for u Xbox'ers EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 12:00 am

I'm going to say what Alivad said in the PS4 thread.

I should smack you
No offense

Don't you think it's pretty obvious that this game will be good?
1. It's Bungie we're talking about here
2. It's Halo
3. It's Halo
4. All Halo games are awesome(except Halo Wars)
5. This is the last Halo game so Bungie should bust their asses off to make this game epic
6. It's Halo
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MADMike

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach seems good for u Xbox'ers   Halo Reach seems good for u Xbox'ers EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 1:04 am

Halo's overrated. I don't see why so many people love to play the same game every year only with a different story or perspective. To be honest, I don't see how amazing it is. Whatever, give Xbox something to cling on I guess.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
Bloodharbringer

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach seems good for u Xbox'ers   Halo Reach seems good for u Xbox'ers EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 8:05 am

MADMike wrote:
Halo's overrated. I don't see why so many people love to play the same game every year only with a different story or perspective. To be honest, I don't see how amazing it is. Whatever, give Xbox something to cling on I guess.

have you actually finished the 3 halos? this is the first (next to ODST) to be in another perspectice.,
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MADMike

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach seems good for u Xbox'ers   Halo Reach seems good for u Xbox'ers EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 4:19 pm

Yes I've played the 3 Halos and I stand by my decision. Bungie is a one hit wonder, end of story. Until they can make another game with the word "Halo" out of it or anything resembling Halo out of it, I'll show some respect and interest. For now, it's an Xbox fallback when else fails.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach seems good for u Xbox'ers   Halo Reach seems good for u Xbox'ers EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 10:57 pm

MADMike wrote:
Yes I've played the 3 Halos and I stand by my decision. Bungie is a one hit wonder, end of story. Until they can make another game with the word "Halo" out of it or anything resembling Halo out of it, I'll show some respect and interest. For now, it's an Xbox fallback when else fails.

I agree with everything he just said. Nothing against xbox, but Halo was good when it first came out and now it's just the same game with a different title on it as far as I'm concerned. But, to be honest, I'm a little hypocritical because I haven't played much of the series.
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
Bloodharbringer

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach seems good for u Xbox'ers   Halo Reach seems good for u Xbox'ers EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 8:00 am

death_unites_us wrote:
MADMike wrote:

I agree with everything he just said. Nothing against xbox, but Halo was good when it first came out and now it's just the same game with a different title on it as far as I'm concerned. But, to be honest, I'm a little hypocritical because I haven't played much of the series.

hypocritical... yeah there's a fail.
but now you think of it, te first halo is the best, just that the 2nd one had the more 'improved' look...
wow it seems i'm going from being against you to... with you.
still the word hypocitial comes up.
Back to top Go down
Michael45
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Michael45

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach seems good for u Xbox'ers   Halo Reach seems good for u Xbox'ers EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:09 pm

i h8 halo, always have and i agree with MADMike it's overated. Nothing compared to other classic games.
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
Bloodharbringer

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach seems good for u Xbox'ers   Halo Reach seems good for u Xbox'ers EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 8:19 am

Michael45 wrote:
i h8 halo, always have and i agree with MADMike it's overated. Nothing compared to other classic games.

shut up boy! you don't know *censored* about what we're talking, fanboy *censored*

Anyway, stop hating Halo, it's a good game in my opinion, and it's not so great in your opinion, that doesn't mean that everyone hates it. stop hating or you'll be forgoten.

CASE CLOSED
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"
Halo Reach seems good for u Xbox'ers Default6

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach seems good for u Xbox'ers   Halo Reach seems good for u Xbox'ers EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 12:00 pm

Bloodharbringer wrote:
Michael45 wrote:

shut up boy! you don't know *censored* about what we're talking, fanboy *censored*

Anyway, stop hating Halo, it's a good game in my opinion, and it's not so great in your opinion, that doesn't mean that everyone hates it. stop hating or you'll be forgoten.

CASE OPEN

:p i <3 the edit button lol
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Bloodharbringer
Bloodharbringer

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach seems good for u Xbox'ers   Halo Reach seems good for u Xbox'ers EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 12:22 pm

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:
Michael45 wrote:

CASE OPEN

MADMIKE, delete HIS post, and This one aswell, please.

let's keep it clean joey, my respect toward you is already *censored* all.
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach seems good for u Xbox'ers   Halo Reach seems good for u Xbox'ers EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 12:24 pm

Bloodharbringer wrote:
Michael45 wrote:

CASE CLOSED

I sorta agree with you there.

Halo was revolutionary in the gaming industry and has lots of good features, halo 2 was bloody great i thought but i just cant seem to get into halo 3. Halo takes skill and with your aiming, missing that one br burst could mean the difference between losing and win. In call of duty the connection plays a much larger role because of how quick the guns kill and the customization and forge in halo is just plain ownage. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach seems good for u Xbox'ers   Halo Reach seems good for u Xbox'ers EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 12:25 pm

Bloodharbringer wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:
Michael45 wrote:

CASE OPEN

MADMIKE, delete HIS post, and This one aswell, please.

let's keep it clean joey, my respect toward you is already *censored* all.

i was joking i use to play odst all the time and halo 3 i was only doing this for the giggles and shits but but halo wars ahh thats a differnt matter
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
Bloodharbringer

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach seems good for u Xbox'ers   Halo Reach seems good for u Xbox'ers EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 7:49 am

sweet jesus i might have to find a cheap x360 now...
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach seems good for u Xbox'ers   Halo Reach seems good for u Xbox'ers EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 9:12 am

Bloodharbringer wrote:

That trailer, when i saw that on tv. It was so epic and made me know i need to get this game.
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
Bloodharbringer

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach seems good for u Xbox'ers   Halo Reach seems good for u Xbox'ers EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 9:26 am

Saint570 wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:

That trailer, when i saw that on tv. It was so epic and made me know i need to get this game.

yeah, i just need to get this game now, now the only thing to do is get a 20 euro xbox 360...
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach seems good for u Xbox'ers   Halo Reach seems good for u Xbox'ers EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 9:46 am

Bloodharbringer wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:

yeah, i just need to get this game now, now the only thing to do is get a 20 euro xbox 360...

Tell me if you get one and add me gt: saint570.
g2g back 2 school ttyl
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach seems good for u Xbox'ers   Halo Reach seems good for u Xbox'ers EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 6:12 pm

I get goose bumps and a cold epic feeling watching that, I get rage playing CoD.
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach seems good for u Xbox'ers   Halo Reach seems good for u Xbox'ers EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 6:29 pm

Saint570 wrote:
I get goose bumps and a cold epic feeling watching that, I get rage playing CoD.

rage dont get me started about bunker 0_0
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach seems good for u Xbox'ers   Halo Reach seems good for u Xbox'ers EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 11:13 am

REACH IS F*CKING AWESOME
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach seems good for u Xbox'ers   Halo Reach seems good for u Xbox'ers EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 11:27 am

Saint570 wrote:
REACH IS F*CKING AWESOME

ur sig isnt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach seems good for u Xbox'ers   Halo Reach seems good for u Xbox'ers Empty

Back to top Go down

Halo Reach seems good for u Xbox'ers
Page 1 of 1