The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26346 posts and counting!
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 2012 the world will end (junk)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
wilzoe
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 1593
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 20
Location : ~4-8 Died on Me

PostSubject: 2012 the world will end (junk)   Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:58 am

Ok now if u go on google and type in '' 2012 the world ends '' it will say the the world is gona end.
NO i dont think because its about all the numberolgy sh*t what nerd studys all about numbers lol.
So i really dont think the world is gona end.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/TehWilzoe
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
avatar

Posts : 2513
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 23
Location : I'm Everywhere!

PostSubject: Re: 2012 the world will end (junk)   Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:11 am

junk.
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1669
Join date : 2009-06-13
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: 2012 the world will end (junk)   Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:20 pm

Don't believe it, when was the last time the world ended when scientists and other people said it would...

Won't happen.

_________________
DOOBLAY!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
gggfrt
"gg"

avatar

Posts : 1768
Join date : 2009-12-17
Age : 22
Location : New Mexico

PostSubject: Re: 2012 the world will end (junk)   Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:55 pm

MADMike wrote:
Don't believe it, when was the last time the world ended when scientists and other people said it would...

Won't happen.

The supercollider?
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1669
Join date : 2009-06-13
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: 2012 the world will end (junk)   Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:54 pm

gggfrt wrote:
MADMike wrote:
Don't believe it, when was the last time the world ended when scientists and other people said it would...

Won't happen.

The supercollider?

The musical group?

_________________
DOOBLAY!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
gggfrt
"gg"

avatar

Posts : 1768
Join date : 2009-12-17
Age : 22
Location : New Mexico

PostSubject: Re: 2012 the world will end (junk)   Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:04 pm

MADMike wrote:
gggfrt wrote:
MADMike wrote:
Don't believe it, when was the last time the world ended when scientists and other people said it would...

Won't happen.

The supercollider?

The musical group?

No the thing that created a small black hole..
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1669
Join date : 2009-06-13
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: 2012 the world will end (junk)   Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:06 pm

gggfrt wrote:
MADMike wrote:
gggfrt wrote:
MADMike wrote:
Don't believe it, when was the last time the world ended when scientists and other people said it would...

Won't happen.

The supercollider?

The musical group?

No the thing that created a small black hole..

I see, but I said destroyed the world and that didn't.

_________________
DOOBLAY!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
gggfrt
"gg"

avatar

Posts : 1768
Join date : 2009-12-17
Age : 22
Location : New Mexico

PostSubject: Re: 2012 the world will end (junk)   Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:09 pm

MADMike wrote:
gggfrt wrote:
MADMike wrote:
gggfrt wrote:
MADMike wrote:
Don't believe it, when was the last time the world ended when scientists and other people said it would...

Won't happen.

The supercollider?

The musical group?

No the thing that created a small black hole..

I see, but I said destroyed the world and that didn't.

o sorry i misread it. i thought its said "when was the last time scientists and other people said the world would end?"
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1669
Join date : 2009-06-13
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: 2012 the world will end (junk)   Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:11 pm

gggfrt wrote:
MADMike wrote:
gggfrt wrote:
MADMike wrote:
gggfrt wrote:
MADMike wrote:
Don't believe it, when was the last time the world ended when scientists and other people said it would...

Won't happen.

The supercollider?

The musical group?

No the thing that created a small black hole..

I see, but I said destroyed the world and that didn't.

o sorry i misread it. i thought its said "when was the last time scientists and other people said the world would end?"

I understand, we're all human. king

_________________
DOOBLAY!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 2012 the world will end (junk)   

Back to top Go down
 
2012 the world will end (junk)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Naturalizer Around the World Contest *usa only*
» General Tours World Travel Photo Contest *usa only*
» Spring 2012 Fashion Week Sweepstakes *usa only*
» WORLD SERIES TICKETS GIVEAWAY *Canada and usa only*
» The World at War - The Desert North Africa (1973) DVDRip x264

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8General :: General Chat-
Jump to: