The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26346 posts and counting!
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Wanna Start a Clan?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ghillieman456
New User
New User


Posts : 13
Join date : 2009-07-14
Location : North Carolina

PostSubject: Wanna Start a Clan?   Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:36 pm

I seem to be having much more free time this year from school and with my new classes. I was wondering if anyone wanted to start a casual clan? Nothing too serious. Maybe practice a couple private matches then play different game types like demolition (my favorite) and third person (also another favorite). Im sure I can compromise with your game types as well. Just hit me up on here or psn. My psn is ghillieman456. I will also need a kind of co-captain to help me recruit people as well. Im not the best at the game but I am just looking to pwn nubs and have fun. I dont prestige either so dont be thinking I just got to 70.
Back to top Go down
http://dawnairsoft.webs.com
Alivad
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 364
Join date : 2009-06-16
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Wanna Start a Clan?   Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:21 pm

Who are you.

And how DARE you mention creating a clan in the prescence of ~4-8!?

I should smack you.

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
ghillieman456
New User
New User


Posts : 13
Join date : 2009-07-14
Location : North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Wanna Start a Clan?   Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:30 pm

Wow thanks for ruining a perfectly good thread.
Back to top Go down
http://dawnairsoft.webs.com
Alivad
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 364
Join date : 2009-06-16
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Wanna Start a Clan?   Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:35 pm

Mate, it's only ruined if I flame you.

And perfection does not exist. It's only as good as you can make it.

Since you feel that it is ruined then there was no way it was perfect to begin with.

It can still function if anyone is interested.
Back to top Go down
ghillieman456
New User
New User


Posts : 13
Join date : 2009-07-14
Location : North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Wanna Start a Clan?   Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:38 pm

Of course there is always "forum-masters" who think they can post whatever they want. I have been on a forum before and I know how it functions. Show some respect and not intrude by thread-crapping a seemingly good thread. So show some respect and there are 149 users on here so dont expect to know EVERY user "forum-master". Rather amusing in my opinion...
Back to top Go down
http://dawnairsoft.webs.com
Alivad
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 364
Join date : 2009-06-16
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Wanna Start a Clan?   Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:43 pm

Not excatly sure where your information stems from but I am most certainly not a forum-master, so yeah.

Secondly, I was playing with you, if you are not touched in the head then you may have noticed the spoiler on the bottom of my first post.

As for respect, you earn it. Nowhere have I shown respect or disrespect to you in any way. If you feel that I have then it is what it is.

I would like to point out that you repeated the phrase "show some respect" twice. Just sayin.'
Back to top Go down
ghillieman456
New User
New User


Posts : 13
Join date : 2009-07-14
Location : North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Wanna Start a Clan?   Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:55 pm

Alivad wrote:
Not excatly sure where your information stems from but I am most certainly not a forum-master, so yeah.

Secondly, I was playing with you, if you are not touched in the head then you may have noticed the spoiler on the bottom of my first post.

As for respect, you earn it. Nowhere have I shown respect or disrespect to you in any way. If you feel that I have then it is what it is.

I would like to point out that you repeated the phrase "show some respect" twice. Just sayin.'
Yea I saw the spoiler. I am just saying that you do not need to post unnecessary information. This thread is for starting a clan. If you're not here for that then stop posting or I will contact a Mod to close this thread and furthermore remove myself from this forum because obviously I am not welcomed here.
Back to top Go down
http://dawnairsoft.webs.com
Alivad
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 364
Join date : 2009-06-16
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Wanna Start a Clan?   Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:02 pm

Obviously you do not know humor.

Or rather, my humor.

As for the unnecessary information, what information did it hold regarding anything but asking for your indentity? All I wanted was an answer, and a more civilized one at that. You cannot handle much when you think with a black and white view that is far too infentile for someone like you. Will you truly take this seriously and leave, or will you stand up and learn to be a part of this forum?
Back to top Go down
ghillieman456
New User
New User


Posts : 13
Join date : 2009-07-14
Location : North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Wanna Start a Clan?   Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:05 pm

I really do not care what you think of me or this thread or how I view this forum but thanks for the posts you are really keeping my topic at the top! Wink Anyone else want to crap a thread or help me start a casual gaming clan?
Back to top Go down
http://dawnairsoft.webs.com
Alivad
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 364
Join date : 2009-06-16
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Wanna Start a Clan?   Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:11 pm

Again, you misinterpret and disregard what I am saying, showing very much the compacity of reasoning. Whether you say you care or not, the fact remains that you care enough to respond. That is all that matters.

Anyway, you're welcome. I'll be the first to welcome you too.

Welcome to ~4-8, kiddo.
Back to top Go down
StrikerZX
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 168
Join date : 2009-10-07
Age : 21
Location : Las Vegas

PostSubject: Re: Wanna Start a Clan?   Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:12 am

I'll be second

Welcome To ~4-8 Forums bud
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lightningx65
Dempentseka
4-8Member
4-8Member


Posts : 40
Join date : 2010-01-08
Age : 25
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Wanna Start a Clan?   Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:56 pm

Ill pass, Gl though
Back to top Go down
ghillieman456
New User
New User


Posts : 13
Join date : 2009-07-14
Location : North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Wanna Start a Clan?   Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:27 pm

Update... I just got 3 more people to join. If anyone else wants to join add me on psn.
Back to top Go down
http://dawnairsoft.webs.com
superflydrew
New User
New User
avatar

Posts : 13
Join date : 2009-12-02
Age : 22
Location : maryland

PostSubject: Re: Wanna Start a Clan?   Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:04 am

Back to top Go down
gggfrt
"gg"

avatar

Posts : 1768
Join date : 2009-12-17
Age : 22
Location : New Mexico

PostSubject: Re: Wanna Start a Clan?   Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:27 pm

ghillieman456 wrote:
I seem to be having much more free time this year from school and with my new classes. I was wondering if anyone wanted to start a casual clan? Nothing too serious. Maybe practice a couple private matches then play different game types like demolition (my favorite) and third person (also another favorite). Im sure I can compromise with your game types as well. Just hit me up on here or psn. My psn is ghillieman456. I will also need a kind of co-captain to help me recruit people as well. Im not the best at the game but I am just looking to pwn nubs and have fun. I dont prestige either so dont be thinking I just got to 70.

a lot of us use [~4-8] as our clan tag.
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
avatar

Posts : 2513
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 23
Location : I'm Everywhere!

PostSubject: Re: Wanna Start a Clan?   Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:09 am

gggfrt wrote:
ghillieman456 wrote:
I seem to be having much more free time this year from school and with my new classes. I was wondering if anyone wanted to start a casual clan? Nothing too serious. Maybe practice a couple private matches then play different game types like demolition (my favorite) and third person (also another favorite). Im sure I can compromise with your game types as well. Just hit me up on here or psn. My psn is ghillieman456. I will also need a kind of co-captain to help me recruit people as well. Im not the best at the game but I am just looking to pwn nubs and have fun. I dont prestige either so dont be thinking I just got to 70.

a lot of us use [~4-8] as our clan tag.

I use [4-8~] i stand out like hell. oh and it looks better lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Wanna Start a Clan?   

Back to top Go down
 
Wanna Start a Clan?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» do not run browser, when start selenium testing
» start selenium 2 with Internet Explorer.
» Could not start Selenium session: Connection timed out: connect
» ^^^^^^^^MOROCCO WANNA ~ IM~ MEDITEL^^^^^^^^^^^
» How to start SeleniumRC in Java IDE?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8Gaming :: The Call of Duty Franchise-
Jump to: