The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26347 posts and counting!

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

I just have to say this.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment

PostSubject: I just have to say this.   Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:34 am

saturday i went online with death_unites_us for the first time. first impression was oh *censored* these guys play hella good, i'm totally gonna screw up this *censored*. (and i did btw, but that's another story)
after some playing (and failing) i heard these randome party members talk.

talk *censored*.

deep *censored*.

like OH MY GOD! OH>MY>GOD>! *censored* LAG! *censored* NOOBTUBE! *censored* NOOB! NOOB! LAG!

i was like whoa. what the *x* is going on here? since when am i playing on xbox live?

seriously guys, the things i heard in that match i have never heard on psn before. i seriously tought we were in a *censored* halo 3 match listening to 13yr olds ranting the roof off.

that's what i have to say. Play the game. stop complaining. stop acting like idiots. (stop talking in high pitch voices)

one more thing, in mid-game i heard someone say something about someone crying? now i didn't hear anybody so you might have tought it was me, because my headset is boken and i'm tlkingthrough the camera on my tv. so could anybody clear things up here, cos i don't get this at all.

anyway this was it. i hope you people who were in the match as well have something to comment about .

Blood out. (i've always wanted to say that)
Back to top Go down
Dempentseka
4-8Member
4-8Member

PostSubject: Re: I just have to say this.   Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:10 pm

From my experience people like to blame everything and everyone except themselves for shitty gameplay.

edit: i just noticed that you are belgian and im trying to find 'ok' people to play with who speak my first language (Dutch..) so i dont have to bother thinking of how to pronounce the great english dictionary without getting laughed at.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8

PostSubject: Re: I just have to say this.   Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:13 am

I'll be honest, I normally am, but mostly because you've been honest with me.

Yes, the group of friend you played with that I normally play with are a bunch of sissy cry babies. It's actually quite fun to hear them complain. They do it every time they play, even when they win.

That doesn't excuse me though. To be honest, lately I have only been playing MW2 when I'm upset. This leads to me, well, being easily aggravated. So yeah, I have been complaining, a lot, lately, but for the most part I try to just enjoy the game. That's always been my goal, is to just enjoy the game, hence the random singing and so on. But, lately I've just been using the game in a way of blowing off steam.

And also, no idea about the crying thing.

Sorry Blood. :/

And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Bloodharbringer

PostSubject: Re: I just have to say this.   Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:47 am

death_unites_us wrote:
I'll be honest, I normally am, but mostly because you've been honest with me.

Yes, the group of friend you played with that I normally play with are a bunch of sissy cry babies. It's actually quite fun to hear them complain. They do it every time they play, even when they win.

That doesn't excuse me though. To be honest, lately I have only been playing MW2 when I'm upset. This leads to me, well, being easily aggravated. So yeah, I have been complaining, a lot, lately, but for the most part I try to just enjoy the game. That's always been my goal, is to just enjoy the game, hence the random singing and so on. But, lately I've just been using the game in a way of blowing off steam.

And also, no idea about the crying thing.

Sorry Blood. :/

huh? what are you sorry for?

Edit : and death, then only thing i've been hearing you complain about is the maps, but that's bloody well allowed
Back to top Go down
XBUNKERFACEX
4-8Member
4-8Member

PostSubject: Re: I just have to say this.   Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:41 pm

Jammer, heb ik ook soms die klooio's die steeds gaan schelden omdat mensen noobtoob/thumper/ W/E voor andere *censored* gebruiken

English (1st was dutch/belgian)
Awww. sometimes i got this to, those *sses who keep swearing 'cause people use noobtoob/thumper W/E other *censored*
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8

PostSubject: Re: I just have to say this.   Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:24 pm

Bloodharbringer wrote:
huh? what are you sorry for?

Edit : and death, then only thing i've been hearing you complain about is the maps, but that's bloody well allowed

Guess I'm just sorry for complaining. Maybe I didn't with you but I have lately, and I shouldn't be, I'm the one who brings happy into the room ;P

And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
StrikerZX
4-8Member
4-8Member

PostSubject: Re: I just have to say this.   Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:36 am

Death always makes me laugh when he sings so i enjoy the game when he's around
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lightningx65
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8

PostSubject: Re: I just have to say this.   Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:58 pm

StrikerZX wrote:
Death always makes me laugh when he sings so i enjoy the game when he's around

Why thank you Smile

Back to top Go down
StrikerZX
4-8Member
4-8Member

PostSubject: Re: I just have to say this.   Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:11 am

Your welcome my friend
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lightningx65
Silly Psycho
4-8Member
4-8Member

PostSubject: Re: I just have to say this.   Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:01 pm

hold the phone was i there when that happened cuz i seem to be the one that tells the rest of my friends to shut up
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer

PostSubject: Re: I just have to say this.   Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:01 am

Silly Psycho wrote:
hold the phone was i there when that happened cuz i seem to be the one that tells the rest of my friends to shut up

erm you were thaere, but i don't know your voices, i only know death's voice for the rest i don't know who's who, but you WERE there...
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8

PostSubject: Re: I just have to say this.   Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:52 pm

Your mic wasn't on that day, Silly.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just have to say this.   

Back to top Go down

I just have to say this.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8Gaming :: The Call of Duty Franchise-
Jump to: