Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What ever happened to...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
Bloodharbringer

What ever happened to... Empty
PostSubject: What ever happened to...   What ever happened to... EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 8:09 am

this will probably be the last topic for awhile...

what ever happened to the dragunov?

my friend said that it had been taken out of multiplayer because there were already enough semiautomatic sniper rifles...

well then i d wouldn't give a rat's arse if it would have been put in there, because the dragunov is a killer , and allways will be. i hate activision for not putting it into multiplayer >"<

---

post here whatever seems missing in MW2 multiplayer that was in COD4 and you think should have been there / what is in MW2 spec/campaign and is missing in MW2 multiplayer
Back to top Go down
twistedcakes
4-8Member
4-8Member
twistedcakes

PostSubject: Re: What ever happened to...   What ever happened to... EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 1:23 pm

i miss, the first sniper from cod 4 (never remember the name....) i miss the mp5 as i thought it was the best gun ever!(mp5k isn't as good tbh)
the g3 as i loved that....
alot more that i can't think of as i havn't played in a while :S
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: What ever happened to...   What ever happened to... EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 6:06 pm

Where's the snowmobiles?

Everybody knows I hate vehicles in games like these. They usually ruin the gameplay, because everybody rushes for the vehicles.

But, why not make a map where everybody is in snowmobiles?

Everybody spawns, 50% of people spawn as drivers, 50% spawn as passengers. The driver can pistol whip and the passenger can have whatever gun he wants. And no perks.

If you shoot the driver, both die. If you shoot the passenger, only he dies. If you blow up the snowmobile, both die.

When you respawn you can respawn as a passenger on an already moving snowmobile, or a driver/passenger of a new one.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Bloodharbringer
Bloodharbringer

PostSubject: Re: What ever happened to...   What ever happened to... EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 7:20 am

death_unites_us wrote:
Where's the snowmobiles?

Everybody knows I hate vehicles in games like these. They usually ruin the gameplay, because everybody rushes for the vehicles.

Everybody spawns, 50% of people spawn as drivers, 50% spawn as passengers. The driver can pistol whip and the passenger can have whatever gun he wants. And no perks.

If you shoot the driver, both die. If you shoot the passenger, only he dies. If you blow up the snowmobile, both die.

When you respawn you can respawn as a passenger on an already moving snowmobile, or a driver/passenger of a new one.

nice concept, but probably no-one would die because they'd just escape to a far-off corner or somethink.
Back to top Go down
twistedcakes
4-8Member
4-8Member
twistedcakes

PostSubject: Re: What ever happened to...   What ever happened to... EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 1:39 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
Where's the snowmobiles?

it'll stop boosting as well, because of random respawns
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
Bloodharbringer

PostSubject: Re: What ever happened to...   What ever happened to... EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 8:05 am

twistedcakes wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Where's the snowmobiles?

it'll stop boosting as well, because of random respawns

you're right, but not totally right, because they are teams, except if it's FFA, then you're right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What ever happened to...   What ever happened to... Empty

Back to top Go down

What ever happened to...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8Gaming :: The Call of Duty Franchise-
Jump to: