The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26346 posts and counting!
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 death do you care if i use the ~4-8~productions title

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 21
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: death do you care if i use the ~4-8~productions title   Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:08 am

thomsonsnipes wrote:
my youtube - matthew11423
psn - thomsonsnipes

almost 500 subscribers!

this doesnt say give ur psn and youtube does it
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
wilzoe
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 1593
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 20
Location : ~4-8 Died on Me

PostSubject: Re: death do you care if i use the ~4-8~productions title   Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:18 am

thomsonsnipes wrote:
my youtube - matthew11423
psn - thomsonsnipes

almost 500 subscribers!

FFS who cares you only have 1 vid anyways and dont put a lot of effort in it and this is off topic WTF FFS
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/TehWilzoe
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 20
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: death do you care if i use the ~4-8~productions title   Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:18 am

wilzoe wrote:
thomsonsnipes wrote:
my youtube - matthew11423
psn - thomsonsnipes

almost 500 subscribers!

FFS who cares you only have 1 vid anyways and dont put a lot of effort in it and this is off topic WTF FFS

Yeah i know, me and you both actually put some effort into our channels and both have like 30 subscribers...
Back to top Go down
Michael45
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 944
Join date : 2010-04-27
Age : 18
Location : Glasgow.

PostSubject: Re: death do you care if i use the ~4-8~productions title   Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:45 am

how in gods name does his *censored* youtube and his *censored* psn have anything to do with what we are talking about! FFS , IM GETTIN MAD AT THIS!
Back to top Go down
thomsonsnipes
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 564
Join date : 2010-05-14
Age : 18
Location : Why do u want to kinow?

PostSubject: Re: death do you care if i use the ~4-8~productions title   Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:27 pm

sorry it was cuz everyone was talkin about youtube and add me etc. YES my vids suk compared to ur montages. i mite delete mine
Back to top Go down
Michael45
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 944
Join date : 2010-04-27
Age : 18
Location : Glasgow.

PostSubject: Re: death do you care if i use the ~4-8~productions title   Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:34 pm

still! What was the whole point! -___-
Back to top Go down
gggfrt
"gg"

avatar

Posts : 1768
Join date : 2009-12-17
Age : 22
Location : New Mexico

PostSubject: Re: death do you care if i use the ~4-8~productions title   Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:36 pm

Saint570 wrote:
wilzoe wrote:
thomsonsnipes wrote:
my youtube - matthew11423
psn - thomsonsnipes

almost 500 subscribers!

FFS who cares you only have 1 vid anyways and dont put a lot of effort in it and this is off topic WTF FFS

Yeah i know, me and you both actually put some effort into our channels and both have like 30 subscribers...
WTF DOES FFS MEAN???
IS IT FOR F*CKS SAKE?
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 24
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: death do you care if i use the ~4-8~productions title   Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:34 am

gggfrt wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
wilzoe wrote:
thomsonsnipes wrote:
my youtube - matthew11423
psn - thomsonsnipes

almost 500 subscribers!

FFS who cares you only have 1 vid anyways and dont put a lot of effort in it and this is off topic WTF FFS

Yeah i know, me and you both actually put some effort into our channels and both have like 30 subscribers...
WTF DOES FFS MEAN???
IS IT FOR F*CKS SAKE?

Yeah.

I forget it every time, as well.

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: death do you care if i use the ~4-8~productions title   

Back to top Go down
 
death do you care if i use the ~4-8~productions title
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Profile Of The Death Of 'Profiler' Brown's Kittens
» Do you care about what others think of you?
» Fire Emblem: Death or Glory
» Has anyone ever tried Wen hair care?
» Cow fighting to the death

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: death_unites_us :: Video Discussion-
Jump to: