The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26346 posts and counting!

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

1st time played Mw2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
wilzoe
4-8Fan
4-8Fan

PostSubject: 1st time played Mw2   Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:55 pm

Ok well on the first time i played Mw2....... ( Flash Back )

GETTING THE GAME
I Pre-orderd Mw2 on the on October 20th and was jumping with happiness but a few days later about 5-8 days my mum said we are going on holiday on November the 3rd and coming back on the 10th of November so i fell on the floor with sadness because that was the day i was Getting my Mw2 delieved so then 3rd November i we left.

MY HOLIDAY REVIEW
Well duh it was all sunny, hot and what not i had a great time i learned full turn backflips on the beach and then 7th of November i done a backflip and done somthing to my foot really hurt couldnt walk very well so on 10th of November i was leaving Spain felt bit sad i had to leave but i was happy because of Mw2.

ON THE PLANE BACK TO ENGLAND
Well the plane was so dawn gay really so squashy so it was gay as i said got horrible food and im done with the plane bit typing about it makes my fingers really really hurt lol carrying on.

AT THE AIRPORT
So happy i was of the plane i was getting so exited about getting home due to the fact i was getting Mw2 so we got outside the airport and was freezing and i wanted to be back in Spain ( not ) so we walked to are car and got in started the engine up and we was off home 30 mins later i saw my front door.

AT HOME
I jumped out off my car and ran to the front door i knocked so much for my big bro to open it so then he did i ran up stairs in my room saw the game my bed turned on my PS3 turned on my TV and throwed in the game.

MODERN WARFARE 2 BABY
First i downloaded sh*t started up campain mode and done first mission i was amazed with the graphics and guns and stuff and i finished the first mission and then done multiplayer and checked leaderboards and the one with the highest level was my friend DjInfered which was level 35 in one day and i was level 1 WTF so i got on a TDM and used the Famas i got pwnd so much but was like 3rd in total on the score board with 13k and 21d or somthing but i still loved the game but the only thing i never understood was the care package i let all the people take it how dumb of me and that was my first game.

MODERN WARFARE 2 LOOK AT ME NOW
Now in Mw2 im prestige 4 level 38 and carrying on going for 10th prestige im now higher level than my friends and stuff but MadMike you are so above me a kills and score wow nice one and thats all.

I would like to say thank you all for reading and even post about the Modern Warfare 2 era from your prespective please and most of the thanks to death_unites_us for making this forum and accepting me in this forum and for awsome youtube vids.

~4-8~ for life

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/TehWilzoe
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment

PostSubject: Re: 1st time played Mw2   Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:19 am

This is liked reading. good effort, Wilzoe.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8

PostSubject: Re: 1st time played Mw2   Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:45 pm

I agree with Blood. Good work Wil.

And good English, I know you aren't the best with grammar, but this sounded pretty good and very readable. Smile

And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
StrikerZX
4-8Member
4-8Member

PostSubject: Re: 1st time played Mw2   Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:05 am

I read that without having to go back and read it to understand

So good job buddy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lightningx65
wilzoe
4-8Fan