The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26346 posts and counting!
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 ~NAME SOMETHING YOU LOVE~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 24
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU LOVE~   Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:10 am

lagrandesoeur101 wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
I love irony.

Today my teacher told us a story about my friend. He said she had turned in her homework today telling the teacher she couldn't explain how she spent her money, because she never spends any, she saves it all. He responded by saying "When you get married, make sure you take care of the money instead of your husband, because you know how to handle money."

My friends a lesbian. lol.

Want more irony? That was me!

Yes. Very much epic irony!

lagrandesoeur101 wrote:
okay now for what I love. *shouts from a skyscraper* I LOVE MIKE! And that will be all. *exits*

Yes, we all know, me more than anybody.

Okay, I love you too babe.

I also love otters. THEY ARE AWESOME

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 20
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU LOVE~   Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:13 am

death_unites_us wrote:
lagrandesoeur101 wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
I love irony.

Today my teacher told us a story about my friend. He said she had turned in her homework today telling the teacher she couldn't explain how she spent her money, because she never spends any, she saves it all. He responded by saying "When you get married, make sure you take care of the money instead of your husband, because you know how to handle money."

My friends a lesbian. lol.

Want more irony? That was me!

Yes. Very much epic irony!

lagrandesoeur101 wrote:
okay now for what I love. *shouts from a skyscraper* I LOVE MIKE! And that will be all. *exits*

Yes, we all know, me more than anybody.

Okay, I love you too babe.

I also love otters. THEY ARE AWESOME


Platypus ftw
Back to top Go down
lagrandesoeur101
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 93
Join date : 2010-06-13
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU LOVE~   Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:22 am

death_unites_us wrote:


Yes, we all know, me more than anybody.

Okay, I love you too babe.

I also love otters. THEY ARE AWESOME

*pout* someone got cocky.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 24
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU LOVE~   Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:29 am

lagrandesoeur101 wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:


Yes, we all know, me more than anybody.

Okay, I love you too babe.

I also love otters. THEY ARE AWESOME

*pout* someone got cocky.

dawww, twas just a joke.

I'm going to have to get some kind of bat you can hit me with every time you get mad at me. I feel that would get out some anger and get you some of that exercise you say you need Wink

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
lagrandesoeur101
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 93
Join date : 2010-06-13
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU LOVE~   Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:32 am

death_unites_us wrote:
lagrandesoeur101 wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:


Yes, we all know, me more than anybody.

Okay, I love you too babe.

I also love otters. THEY ARE AWESOME

*pout* someone got cocky.

dawww, twas just a joke.

I'm going to have to get some kind of bat you can hit me with every time you get mad at me. I feel that would get out some anger and get you some of that exercise you say you need Wink

alright, I'll believe you this time.

No that would not be a good idea...speaking of, everyone went to bed...
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 24
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU LOVE~   Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:34 am

lagrandesoeur101 wrote:
speaking of, everyone went to bed...

Greatest inside joke ever.

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
lagrandesoeur101
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 93
Join date : 2010-06-13
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU LOVE~   Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:36 am

death_unites_us wrote:
lagrandesoeur101 wrote:
speaking of, everyone went to bed...

Greatest inside joke ever.

Hehe I won't give that away...just hope we is talkin about the same thing.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 24
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU LOVE~   Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:36 am

lagrandesoeur101 wrote:


Hehe I won't give that away...just hope we is talkin about the same thing.

Of course we are!

But nobody else knows...MWAHAHAHA

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
lagrandesoeur101
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 93
Join date : 2010-06-13
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU LOVE~   Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:38 am

death_unites_us wrote:
lagrandesoeur101 wrote:


Hehe I won't give that away...just hope we is talkin about the same thing.

Of course we are!

But nobody else knows...MWAHAHAHA

Got ya! so yes! They is in bed!
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 20
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU LOVE~   Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:03 am

I dont sleep. affraid
Back to top Go down
solidshark91493
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 762
Join date : 2009-11-05
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU LOVE~   Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:59 am

lagrandesoeur101 wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
lagrandesoeur101 wrote:


Hehe I won't give that away...just hope we is talkin about the same thing.

Of course we are!

But nobody else knows...MWAHAHAHA

Got ya! so yes! They is in bed!

Umm ok then? lol

Saint570 wrote:
I dont sleep. affraid
LOL FAIL..
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 20
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU LOVE~   Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:25 pm

solidshark91493 wrote:
lagrandesoeur101 wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
lagrandesoeur101 wrote:


Hehe I won't give that away...just hope we is talkin about the same thing.

Of course we are!

But nobody else knows...MWAHAHAHA

Got ya! so yes! They is in bed!

Umm ok then? lol

Saint570 wrote:
I dont sleep. affraid
LOL FAIL..

how?
Back to top Go down
solidshark91493
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 762
Join date : 2009-11-05
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU LOVE~   Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:37 am

if you dont SEE it.. lol then im not going to say anything.. XD
Back to top Go down
lagrandesoeur101
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 93
Join date : 2010-06-13
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU LOVE~   Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:47 pm

I love showers and beds and air conditioning and liquor!
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 20
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU LOVE~   Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:56 pm

lagrandesoeur101 wrote:
I love showers and beds and air conditioning and liquor!

showers good, beds hate, air conditioning good, liquor hate.
Back to top Go down
thomsonsnipes
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 564
Join date : 2010-05-14
Age : 18
Location : Why do u want to kinow?

PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU LOVE~   Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:37 pm

I love a warm bath whilst listening to music!
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 21
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU LOVE~   Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:44 pm

thomsonsnipes wrote:
I love a warm bath whilst listening to music!

showers are better
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 20
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU LOVE~   Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:57 pm

thomsonsnipes wrote:
I love a warm bath whilst listening to music!

Why did i just imagine a hairy hobo in a bath singing never gonna give you up? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 21
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU LOVE~   Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:26 pm

Saint570 wrote:
thomsonsnipes wrote:
I love a warm bath whilst listening to music!

Why did i just imagine a hairy hobo in a bath singing never gonna give you up? Shocked

dont worry you could always eat a used condom on suck a pigs nob
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
lagrandesoeur101
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 93
Join date : 2010-06-13
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU LOVE~   Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:44 pm

Saint570 wrote:
lagrandesoeur101 wrote:
I love showers and beds and air conditioning and liquor!

showers good, beds hate, air conditioning good, liquor hate.
clown

oh well you see I just spent a week of camp with abused and neglected kids, so at the moment I love all of them.
Back to top Go down
solidshark91493
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 762
Join date : 2009-11-05
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU LOVE~   Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:42 pm

I love my gf buying me RC car parts haha
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 24
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU LOVE~   Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:13 pm

lagrandesoeur101 wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
lagrandesoeur101 wrote:
I love showers and beds and air conditioning and liquor!

showers good, beds hate, air conditioning good, liquor hate.
clown

oh well you see I just spent a week of camp with abused and neglected kids, so at the moment I love all of them.

Minus the liquor one.

...I hope.

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
havik97
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 80
Join date : 2010-06-09
Age : 19
Location : Illinois, United States

PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU LOVE~   Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:46 am

I love you Death Smile
Back to top Go down
http://havik.me
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 20
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU LOVE~   Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:03 am

havik97 wrote:
I love you Death Smile

I love OMA noobtubing, hacking, glitching and camping.
Back to top Go down
havik97
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 80
Join date : 2010-06-09
Age : 19
Location : Illinois, United States

PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU LOVE~   Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:46 pm

Noob.
Back to top Go down
http://havik.me
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: ~NAME SOMETHING YOU LOVE~   

Back to top Go down
 
~NAME SOMETHING YOU LOVE~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Win a FREE Umbilical Love newborn shoot
» We Love Our Fans Giveaway *usa only*
» I Love Pet Supermarket Contest
» How guys feel when they are in love
» kanjani8's version of One love

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8General :: General Chat-
Jump to: