Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gather up (Tank is coming out of the garage)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Alivad
4-8Member
4-8Member
Alivad

Gather up (Tank is coming out of the garage) Empty
PostSubject: Gather up (Tank is coming out of the garage)   Gather up (Tank is coming out of the garage) EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 4:44 pm

I am coming back to COD4 my friends. Lately I've been indulging myself in Prototype and MGO because of the fact that I was bored of COD4. Well, no more. Modern Warfare 2 is coming out and there's no need for a tank like myself to sit in the garage and wait to be bombarded by the new game's quarry.

If anyone wishes to add me you know how. 4-8, cr3w, and the other clan members that are my allies...invite me.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Gather up (Tank is coming out of the garage)   Gather up (Tank is coming out of the garage) EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 5:05 pm

Alivad wrote:
I am coming back to COD4 my friends. Lately I've been indulging myself in Prototype and MGO because of the fact that I was bored of COD4. Well, no more. Modern Warfare 2 is coming out and there's no need for a tank like myself to sit in the garage and wait to be bombarded by the new game's quarry.

If anyone wishes to add me you know how. 4-8, cr3w, and the other clan members that are my allies...invite me.

YAY! Buddies comin back!!!

(its ~4-8....still xD)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Silly Psycho
4-8Member
4-8Member
Silly Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Gather up (Tank is coming out of the garage)   Gather up (Tank is coming out of the garage) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:20 pm

and now things have changed to the cr3w2 but its kool
Back to top Go down
StrikerZX
4-8Member
4-8Member
StrikerZX

PostSubject: Re: Gather up (Tank is coming out of the garage)   Gather up (Tank is coming out of the garage) EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 12:41 am

death_unites_us wrote:
Alivad wrote:

(its ~4-8....still xD)

Yay! i also put ~4-8 as my Clan tag

Clan buddies
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lightningx65
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
Bloodharbringer

PostSubject: Re: Gather up (Tank is coming out of the garage)   Gather up (Tank is coming out of the garage) EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 8:35 am

StrikerZX wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Alivad wrote:

(its ~4-8....still xD)

Yay! i also put ~4-8 as my Clan tag

Clan buddies

question : why are you posting this xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gather up (Tank is coming out of the garage)   Gather up (Tank is coming out of the garage) Empty

Back to top Go down

Gather up (Tank is coming out of the garage)
Page 1 of 1