Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy XIII

Go down 
+3
Bloodharbringer
StrikerZX
death_unites_us
7 posters
AuthorMessage
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

Final Fantasy XIII Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy XIII   Final Fantasy XIII EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 12:59 am

DO NOT GIVE ANY SPOILERS ON THIS PAGE OR SO HELP ME GOD I WILL BAN YOU SO BAD YOU WISH I HADN'T BANNED YOU SO BAD!

Any comments? I love the game so far, but I haven't had time to play much yet. I heard the battle system was stupid, I absolutely love it! I think it's awesome, and if you don't believe me, wait until you get Paradigm Shift and the game starts to really pick up.

And Lightning is so badass it's ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
StrikerZX
4-8Member
4-8Member
StrikerZX

Final Fantasy XIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII   Final Fantasy XIII EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 1:35 am

I don't really want to get this game because i want to get Final Fantasy versus Xlll and it's just
that i don't like the pokemon aspect in which you take turns hitting each other
I just don't like it

Please don't judge me by my OPINION
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lightningx65
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
Bloodharbringer

Final Fantasy XIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII   Final Fantasy XIII EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 9:38 am

SPOILER (just kidding)

Cloud from FF7 appears and commits suicide... with a grenade... and materia... or whatevz...

I can has ban ?

Nah, i'm looking forward to buying FF13 now, It looks hella cool, but i need to buy blazblue first >"<
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Final Fantasy XIII Default6
Saint570

Final Fantasy XIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII   Final Fantasy XIII EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 7:00 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
DO NOT GIVE ANY SPOILERS ON THIS PAGE OR SO HELP ME GOD I WILL BAN YOU SO BAD YOU WISH I HADN'T BANNED YOU SO BAD!

Any comments? I love the game so far, but I haven't had time to play much yet. I heard the battle system was stupid, I absolutely love it! I think it's awesome, and if you don't believe me, wait until you get Paradigm Shift and the game starts to really pick up.

And Lightning is so badass it's ridiculous.

IMO FFXIII is amazin! Love the battle system and love the colours when you change Paradigm Shift. I think lightning is awesome but shes a *censored* to snow... I do think the new sphere grid is much worse than the FFX one. And btw death, wtf why cant you upload vids? does square enix not like free advertising...?
Back to top Go down
Alivad
4-8Member
4-8Member
Alivad

Final Fantasy XIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII   Final Fantasy XIII EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 9:01 pm

First Final Fantasy game I ever owned.

Just became a fan.
Back to top Go down
Draven26
New User
New User

Final Fantasy XIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII   Final Fantasy XIII EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 6:32 pm

I am about 7 hours in and am really enjoying it, I am a huge fan of the series and have most of the games and just from the 7 hours i have played I would put it in my top 5 FF games for sure
Back to top Go down
Blink
4-8Member
4-8Member

Final Fantasy XIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII   Final Fantasy XIII EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 3:48 pm

I've been a fan since I was in second grade(maybe 1st or 3rd) when I saw my cousin opening up Final Fantasy 7 for the first time and popping the disc into his PS1.

All I can say is that this game is way too linear which is a disappointment. JRPG games are supposed to be open-world games, not linear games. The worst part is that you get bored of this linear gameplay maybe five to six hours into the game. Other than the game being linear, I really like the game, especially the battle system(Active Time Battle System aka ATB). One major flaw in the ATB is the auto-attack option. They should just remove it from the game because you don't need any type of skill to use it. People can just keep pressing auto-attack and easily defeat an enemy(aka tapping 'X' repeatedly).The voice acting in the game is pretty legit. I found it really interesting when the developers re-synced the lips in the game, that is a major plus in the game. I found out that there was no leveling up in the game and, instead, you use Crystarium Points. That was really interesting to me because you can choose what to level up more. I am currently in the middle of Chapter 11 and it's still pretty fun, I just didn't play for about a week. I'm pretty sure I didn't spoil anything because anyone who reads this and has the game is most likely at least 5 hours into the game and everything I mentioned is revealed within those five hours. So if I did spoil anything, I hope it didn't ruin the game for you. Please don't ban, thanks Smile.
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

Final Fantasy XIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII   Final Fantasy XIII EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 7:13 pm

Dont like this game anymore... FFX is something different imo and thats why i like it.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

Final Fantasy XIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII   Final Fantasy XIII EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 9:40 pm

Well said Blink Smile

Couldn't agree more with the linear thing. Still, I really like the game, the story is amazing and you are right so is the voice acting. I could talk about it all day but I'll just leave it there xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

Final Fantasy XIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII   Final Fantasy XIII EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 3:12 pm

this makes me want to play this game so bad but i'll keep on saying its crap because it owned me Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Final Fantasy XIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII   Final Fantasy XIII Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy XIII
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8Consoles :: Playstation Zone-
Jump to: