Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Post Ya Tactic

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
wilzoe
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
wilzoe

Post Ya Tactic Empty
PostSubject: Post Ya Tactic   Post Ya Tactic EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 9:30 pm

Ok if u are wondering WTF i will explain its what you would do at a start of a game like run to the end of a map and stab them all or wait with a sniper in one spot and wait for enemys to walk to one spot and get a collateral etc ok.

So ok tell what 1 or 2 of your tactics are then the next person say if they like it or what and comment on it and maybe others can use your tactic and see what its like ok and mine is.......

1. I start a game of dominations on Favela (hopefully) and i use a fast running class (SMG, Shotgun, C4, Stuns, Light Weight, Marathon, Scrambler) and if im lucky i will be at flag C near all the cars so then as soon as its starts i run down the greeny side of Favela and the enemy will be capturing A so i will run up the stairs on the right leading to the roof throw my C4 and set it of immediatly i will get a 3-6 kills and then if i would get a predator i will set that immediatly too so as they revive i might have chances of killing them again between 3-6 again.

2. I start any game on highrise (hopefully) and use any class with assualt rifle with FMJ and stopping power and then as it starts i will run to the front and shoot straight at the other end of the map in the building and get 1-4 kills and then reload and then they might run to the front again and then shoot again.

now next person say somthing about my tactics and tell yours please.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TehWilzoe
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"
Post Ya Tactic Default6

Post Ya Tactic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Ya Tactic   Post Ya Tactic EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 6:53 am

on dom on fevella i run throught the middle marrothon lightweghit commando and p90 silenced and usp tac knife i through a c4 on b run through the building nxt 2 it and spray witch my p90
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
wilzoe
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
wilzoe

Post Ya Tactic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Ya Tactic   Post Ya Tactic EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 9:39 am

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
on dom on fevella i run throught the middle marrothon lightweghit commando and p90 silenced and usp tac knife i through a c4 on b run through the building nxt 2 it and spray witch my p90

Yh thats really a good tactic like mine a bit

At the start of any game in Invasion and i start at the end with the big maze like building i use my fast running class and as it starts i run staight out and throw my throwing knife between the 2 buildings and if your lucky u get a kill.

(its on my youtube vids).
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

Post Ya Tactic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Ya Tactic   Post Ya Tactic EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 8:14 pm

I kill stuff.

jk

Lately I have been using rushing classes, and it's actually been working pretty well. Even without stopping power you can kill a lot of people just because they can't keep up with you.

As for tactics, I try to do something different every time to keep people on their toes. There's certain spots I'll go to often but I try not to get caught in the same spot twice.

Other than that I've been using the FAL. woop.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
wilzoe
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
wilzoe

Post Ya Tactic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Ya Tactic   Post Ya Tactic EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 9:08 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
I kill stuff.

jk

Lately I have been using rushing classes, and it's actually been working pretty well. Even without stopping power you can kill a lot of people just because they can't keep up with you.

As for tactics, I try to do something different every time to keep people on their toes. There's certain spots I'll go to often but I try not to get caught in the same spot twice.

Oh i see what ya mean and yh i will somtimes use a rushing class too nice 1 and the FAL not my type of gun.

And i got a new tactic cos you know my PS3 is broke i went down my mates and logged in my account then.......

I started a TDM on highrise and i used (Invention with FMJ and thermal, Spas12 with FMJ and grip) and at the start i used the invention and runned out near the window and shot to the other side in the building and got 1-3 kills and then i runned to the helipad up the stairs and waited there for 20secs and then i looked on my side where i spawned and there was 1-4 so i jumped down and sneaked behind them and killed them yay.
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
Bloodharbringer

Post Ya Tactic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Ya Tactic   Post Ya Tactic EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 9:26 am

death_unites_us wrote:
I kill stuff.

jk

you kill stuff, just kidding??? no.. i think you do kill stuff...

Anyway, at the moment i'm in the Exp game, so my tactic is, make one class with the weapon, secondary, perks, and equipment i need to complete challenges, i enter a FFA, don't care which map, and i kill stuff. Thend.
Back to top Go down
gggfrt
"gg"
Post Ya Tactic Default6
gggfrt

Post Ya Tactic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Ya Tactic   Post Ya Tactic EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 12:51 am

i just say "chuck norris", and we automatically win.
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"
Post Ya Tactic Default6

Post Ya Tactic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Ya Tactic   Post Ya Tactic EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 10:29 pm

chuck norris rules
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Sponsored content

Post Ya Tactic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Ya Tactic   Post Ya Tactic Empty