The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26346 posts and counting!
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 To Wilzoe and Joey

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
avatar

Posts : 2513
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 23
Location : I'm Everywhere!

PostSubject: To Wilzoe and Joey   Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:31 am

no offence guys, but you're making me want to leave this forum. all I see nowadays is you two double posting, saying random *censored* and posting again just to clarify it's *censored* random, and making useless topics about *censored* that people don't want to read. When I first came here I saw this forum at its heights, now it's as low as it *censored* gets. oh, and do us a favour and double-check for spelling mistakes? I know you're young people but you can at least try... and even more you're from England, it doesn't matter if you've got a *censored* accent or whatever, you can still write properly? I love this forum... scrap that, I Loved this forum and I would have done anything to keep it alive and clean... now it's a *censored* mess. I'm sorry but I don't think I can take this any longer.

BloodHarbringer Out...
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 21
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: To Wilzoe and Joey   Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:58 pm

jesus i said i was only messing
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
wilzoe
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 1593
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 20
Location : ~4-8 Died on Me

PostSubject: Re: To Wilzoe and Joey   Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:34 pm

Yh but really sorry blood

and yh it was in its heights well mate you can not blame us for that people join then never heard of again its like your saying they join then see me and joey and then their like oh no its them so please yh im young and yh im from England but why do you say ''and even more your from England'' well im from *censored* England and proud like you are from Germany so not do say *censored* about England because i dont say *censored* about anyones country or where there from do i so now your insulting us by we are from England then and yes another thing you over react.

Thats all wilzoe out.

And are you *censored* happy i checked it 3 times because im a thick English retard.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/TehWilzoe
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 24
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: To Wilzoe and Joey   Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:27 pm

Alright, this is enough.

Blood, we are all, including me, sorry for the gay jokes, and for now on any rude comments about the subject will be deleted and the owner will be punished.

Wilzoe, take a chill pill, he has a right to his opinion and so do you. And thank you for apologizing.

Joey, thanks for apologizing as well.

As for all of you, I CAN and WILL baby you guys if you want me to. I've given you perfect freedom but I can easily take that away if you want. I don't want to make this a strict forum, but if I have to, I will.

As a solid rule for now on, watch double posts, and watch your manners for a change. Yes, we all think it's funny to call Blood gay. It's not funny to have 3 or 4 topics about completely different topics and bring up the matter. At least keep it to one topic, and for that matter don't say it at all.

And btw Blood, I'm personally sorry although i've already told you, and I ask you to please stay, because you are much of the life and joy of this forum.

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
avatar

Posts : 2513
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 23
Location : I'm Everywhere!

PostSubject: Re: To Wilzoe and Joey   Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:54 pm

you're lucky I get emails... otherwise i'd be outta here.
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 21
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: To Wilzoe and Joey   Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:12 pm

i get like 150 emails a day i hate u spam
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 24
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: To Wilzoe and Joey   Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:09 pm

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
i get like 150 emails a day i hate u spam

Thank you for that totally on-the-subject comment.

Nothing to say about the situation joey?

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 21
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: To Wilzoe and Joey   Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:34 pm

spam piss's me off
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 24
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: To Wilzoe and Joey   Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:59 am

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
spam piss's me off

Nevermind -_-

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 20
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: To Wilzoe and Joey   Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:57 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
spam piss's me off

Nevermind -_-

Joey, Do you read lol? and to stay on topic, i suck at grammar/spelling but i do try and i think i might be getting better. Wilzoe and Joey, you both should just try. and from now on im gonna be the Vanille of this forum xD being all cheery is what this place needs.
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 21
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: To Wilzoe and Joey   Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:03 pm

ok ill try but most of the time ill forget
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
wilzoe
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 1593
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 20
Location : ~4-8 Died on Me

PostSubject: Re: To Wilzoe and Joey   Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:32 pm

hay im ok at grammar but not at putting posts in te right topics or topic in the right sections but yh sorry i will be a god at what was we talking about..... lol joke but really i will dooo
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/TehWilzoe
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 24
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: To Wilzoe and Joey   Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:13 pm

Saint570 wrote:
and from now on im gonna be the Vanille of this forum xD being all cheery is what this place needs.

You win so hard.

I'm always Vanille, but that's just because I'm a naturally uncaring person, lol xD

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
gggfrt
"gg"

avatar

Posts : 1768
Join date : 2009-12-17
Age : 22
Location : New Mexico

PostSubject: Re: To Wilzoe and Joey   Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:26 pm

I am sorry if I've done anything of the sort, blood and death.

@Wilzoe and joey
you guys sorta treat topics like the chatbox, by mainly conversing about anything, rather than the posted topic. also, you have a lot of extremely small posts, i think that the apology that wilzoe typed out was the longest from either of you.
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 20
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: To Wilzoe and Joey   Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:28 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
and from now on im gonna be the Vanille of this forum xD being all cheery is what this place needs.

You win so hard.

I'm always Vanille, but that's just because I'm a naturally uncaring person, lol xD
"friendly when given the oppurtunty"
Back to top Go down
gggfrt
"gg"

avatar

Posts : 1768
Join date : 2009-12-17
Age : 22
Location : New Mexico

PostSubject: Re: To Wilzoe and Joey   Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:29 pm

Saint570 wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
and from now on im gonna be the Vanille of this forum xD being all cheery is what this place needs.

You win so hard.

I'm always Vanille, but that's just because I'm a naturally uncaring person, lol xD
"friendly when given the oppurtunty"
xD
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 20
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: To Wilzoe and Joey   Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:14 pm

wilzoe wrote:
Yh but really sorry blood

and yh it was in its heights well mate you can not blame us for that people join then never heard of again its like your saying they join then see me and joey and then their like oh no its them so please yh im young and yh im from England but why do you say ''and even more your from England'' well im from *censored* England and proud like you are from Germany so not do say *censored* about England because i dont say *censored* about anyones country or where there from do i so now your insulting us by we are from England then and yes another thing you over react.

Thats all wilzoe out.

And are you *censored* happy i checked it 3 times because im a thick English retard.

he's not german, hes from belgium >.<
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 24
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: To Wilzoe and Joey   Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:27 pm

Saint570 wrote:
"friendly when given the oppurtunty"

Oh my god you win even harder. Any harder and I may have to invite you on my honeymoon.

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
wilzoe
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 1593
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 20
Location : ~4-8 Died on Me

PostSubject: Re: To Wilzoe and Joey   Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:30 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
"friendly when given the oppurtunty"

Oh my god you win even harder. Any harder and I may have to invite you on my honeymoon.
i lol'd
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/TehWilzoe
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
avatar

Posts : 2513
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 23
Location : I'm Everywhere!

PostSubject: Re: To Wilzoe and Joey   Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:24 am

Saint570 wrote:
wilzoe wrote:
Yh but really sorry blood

and yh it was in its heights well mate you can not blame us for that people join then never heard of again its like your saying they join then see me and joey and then their like oh no its them so please yh im young and yh im from England but why do you say ''and even more your from England'' well im from *censored* England and proud like you are from Germany so not do say *censored* about England because i dont say *censored* about anyones country or where there from do i so now your insulting us by we are from England then and yes another thing you over react.

Thats all wilzoe out.

And are you *censored* happy i checked it 3 times because im a thick English retard.

he's not german, hes from belgium >.<

yeah i noticed lol.
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 20
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: To Wilzoe and Joey   Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:56 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
"friendly when given the oppurtunty"

Oh my god you win even harder. Any harder and I may have to invite you on my honeymoon.

We can stay up all night looking at LOLcats
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 21
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: To Wilzoe and Joey   Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:56 pm

i think we should edit all out comments about this
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 24
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: To Wilzoe and Joey   Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:05 pm

Saint570 wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
"friendly when given the oppurtunty"

Oh my god you win even harder. Any harder and I may have to invite you on my honeymoon.

We can stay up all night looking at LOLcats

Yes! Yes I'm liking this!

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: To Wilzoe and Joey   

Back to top Go down
 
To Wilzoe and Joey
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8General :: General Chat-
Jump to: