Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Playstation is starting to take over :D

Go down 
+4
death_unites_us
wilzoe
solidshark91493
Saint570
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Playstation is starting to take over :D Default6
Saint570

Playstation is starting to take over :D Empty
PostSubject: Playstation is starting to take over :D   Playstation is starting to take over :D EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 8:52 am

I'll begin with abit of history... The Playstation 3 was released on the 16th March 2006 and the xbox was released on November 22nd. Now i myself got an xbox 360 for christmas that year and thought it was amazing. Then the ps3 came out. I thought the xbox was better because i had it and everybody said ps3 has no games. Then in 2008 i had to buy a ps3. Metal gear solid 4 came out in June 2008 and was said to be the ps3's "saviour." my birthday is july 18th but my mum knew how desperatly i wanted this game, i started playing metal gear solid when i was 4 and needed to complete the saga. So i was a lucky bastard and got my birthday present 1 month early Very Happy. Immediatly when i started playing the ps3 i knew it beat xbox and my game collection quickly grew from 2 games to about 28. My xbox only has 6 games. Anyway now the ps3 is really starting to take over Smile the xbox had launch titles but is getting no good exclusives anytime soon and the ps3 is getting loads of good games recently :d also my friends irl are now wanting to get ps3s and the sales are catching up to xbox Razz we are taking over now!!! FINNALY! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
solidshark91493
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
solidshark91493

PostSubject: Re: Playstation is starting to take over :D   Playstation is starting to take over :D EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 3:43 pm

It was never even a contest dude... PS3 pwns hands down.. always has.."It only does... EVERYTHING"
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: Playstation is starting to take over :D   Playstation is starting to take over :D EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 6:09 pm

solidshark91493 wrote:
It was never even a contest dude... PS3 pwns hands down.. always has.."It only does... EVERYTHING"
yeah i kno lol i mean people are starting to get ps3 Very Happy atleast where i live.
Back to top Go down
wilzoe
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
wilzoe

PostSubject: Re: Playstation is starting to take over :D   Playstation is starting to take over :D EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:57 pm

same here ans same with the MGS4 i played it when i was 5 and i played all of them even PSP'S MGS and even MGS ACID so you control them with cards i love the game mate i really do and if i never played MGS i could be on xbox 30 this min.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TehWilzoe
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Playstation is starting to take over :D   Playstation is starting to take over :D EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 8:20 pm

I've heard countless arguments over this, and all I have to say is this:

I bought a PS3 because I am a Sony fan, NOT because I thought the PS3 was better. After playing it and an xbox, I am now certain that PS3 is better. My reasons are as follows, take them or leave them:

1. Better variety of games. It does, and 80% of the popular xbox games are on PC. Why? Did people forget that Microsoft makes software for computers too? O_o

2. Less problems. Yes, PS3 has YLOD, and for some reason it's been popping up like crazy lately, but nothing compares to the 6 month lifespan of an Xbox.

3. Better hard drive. No multidisk games, ever.

4. Blueray Disk Player. Yeah it looks nice, too bad nobody uses it. DVDs still win.

Having all of that said, I still bought a PS3 because I am a sony fan and am not fond of microsoft anyways. If Xbox came out with MW5000 a personal light saber maker and extra cupholders, I'd still stick with my PS3. Doesn't mean I wouldn't buy both, though. I'm just poor.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"

PostSubject: Re: Playstation is starting to take over :D   Playstation is starting to take over :D EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 8:38 pm

the xbox is worse than the ps3 ill tell u that i got like 7 red rings of deaths it totally piss's u off sending it off to germany like 2 times a year
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: Playstation is starting to take over :D   Playstation is starting to take over :D EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 1:52 pm

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
the xbox is worse than the ps3 ill tell u that i got like 7 red rings of deaths it totally piss's u off sending it off to germany like 2 times a year
same lool
Back to top Go down
StrikerZX
4-8Member
4-8Member
StrikerZX

PostSubject: Re: Playstation is starting to take over :D   Playstation is starting to take over :D EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 12:16 am

You guys forgot one thing

Ps3 has harder to scratch disks meaning that it's harder to scratch and even if it is scratched

You can still play some games on it

Xbox has that if you move it, it makes a perfect ring and you can't play it

WTF is up with that

Though the xbox has many games

The ps3 has a more better average of games that are awesome

But the ps3 has some flaws regardless

Yeah, you are included to Xbox

Both consoles are great and do what they do, enertain us

It's just that el Ps3 is just a better system
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lightningx65
wilzoe
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
wilzoe

PostSubject: Re: Playstation is starting to take over :D   Playstation is starting to take over :D EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 4:25 pm

StrikerZX wrote:
You guys forgot one thing

Ps3 has harder to scratch disks meaning that it's harder to scratch and even if it is scratched

You can still play some games on it

Xbox has that if you move it, it makes a perfect ring and you can't play it

WTF is up with that

Though the xbox has many games

The ps3 has a more better average of games that are awesome

But the ps3 has some flaws regardless

Yeah, you are included to Xbox

Both consoles are great and do what they do, enertain us

It's just that el Ps3 is just a better system

Well said and a lot of information you gave us too nice one and thx
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TehWilzoe
Blink
4-8Member
4-8Member

PostSubject: Re: Playstation is starting to take over :D   Playstation is starting to take over :D EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 10:46 pm

So, I'm not really a PS fanboy and I've played both consoles a countless amount of times.

Now, in terms of hardware and specs, we already know the PS3 wins. Slap yourself if you don't agree.

Now, when it comes to games, the Xbox shines. Now, I'm not talking about exclusive games, I'm talking about multiplatform games. Many games are made for the Xbox then are just ported over to the PS3. Many multiplatform games like that end up looking better on the Xbox 360 and crappier on the PS3. There aren't many games that are made for the PS3, then ported over to the Xbox 360. The only one I can think of is Final Fantasy 13. If you disagree, slap yourself, then slap the person next to you.

Now for exclusive games, I personally think that the PS3 is starting to win thanks to Uncharted and all the "good" PS3 exclusives. If you don't agree, I don't really mind. The Xbox 360 exclusives are also pretty good.

Now lets move on the fans. There are way more Xbox 360 fans. Lets face it, it's true. 50% of them might not know what a vagina is but hey, it's all good.

So yeah, I don't think the PS3 is starting to take over. Both consoles are equal right now in my opinion. So if you disagree with that, then oh well. I guess you love Sony. Trey 4 Life? haha
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Playstation is starting to take over :D   Playstation is starting to take over :D EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 1:52 pm

Blink wrote:
So, I'm not really a PS fanboy and I've played both consoles a countless amount of times.

Now, in terms of hardware and specs, we already know the PS3 wins. Slap yourself if you don't agree.

Now, when it comes to games, the Xbox shines. Now, I'm not talking about exclusive games, I'm talking about multiplatform games. Many games are made for the Xbox then are just ported over to the PS3. Many multiplatform games like that end up looking better on the Xbox 360 and crappier on the PS3. There aren't many games that are made for the PS3, then ported over to the Xbox 360. The only one I can think of is Final Fantasy 13. If you disagree, slap yourself, then slap the person next to you.

Now for exclusive games, I personally think that the PS3 is starting to win thanks to Uncharted and all the "good" PS3 exclusives. If you don't agree, I don't really mind. The Xbox 360 exclusives are also pretty good.

Now lets move on the fans. There are way more Xbox 360 fans. Lets face it, it's true. 50% of them might not know what a vagina is but hey, it's all good.

So yeah, I don't think the PS3 is starting to take over. Both consoles are equal right now in my opinion. So if you disagree with that, then oh well. I guess you love Sony. Trey 4 Life? haha

That was so win.

"Now lets move on the fans. There are way more Xbox 360 fans. Lets face it, it's true. 50% of them might not know what a vagina is but hey, it's all good."

That was so epic win.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Blink
4-8Member
4-8Member

PostSubject: Re: Playstation is starting to take over :D   Playstation is starting to take over :D EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 8:58 pm

I put that in to see if anyone would actually read my long post, haha. I guess people do.

I NOW PRESENT MYSELF A COOKIE!
Back to top Go down
gggfrt
"gg"
gggfrt

PostSubject: Re: Playstation is starting to take over :D   Playstation is starting to take over :D EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:43 pm

Blink wrote:
I put that in to see if anyone would actually read my long post, haha. I guess people do.

I NOW PRESENT MYSELF A COOKIE!

Playstation is starting to take over :D Cookie

here's one from me too.
you took the idea, that the truth lies right in the middle of both extremes. you win
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playstation is starting to take over :D   Playstation is starting to take over :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Playstation is starting to take over :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8Consoles :: Playstation Zone-
Jump to: