The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26347 posts and counting!

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Introduce Yourself!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8

PostSubject: Introduce Yourself!   Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:47 pm

Hello! My name is Mike, but I am known here as death_unites_us, the creator of 4-8Productions, and most likely the reason you are here.

If you don't know what 4-8Productions is, it is my Youtube account, death7unites7us, and everything that corresponds with it. If it starts with a 4-8, it's 4-8Productions Smile All you need to know is 4-8 stands for 4get the h8rs, it's how I live, and I encourage you to live this way as well!

Now that that's out of the way, you are probably wondering what this place is all about. Well, its about basically anything and everything. We like to talk mostly about gaming, and you will find that most of the population here likes to talk about Call of Duty. But don't be discouraged, if you know me, I play everything from MW2 to Final Fantasy to Pokemon. Anything you have to say will be welcome to discussion, all you have to do is start a post!

I also encourage you to read the rules. I am lenient on most things, but please watch things like spamming, double posting, and off topic posting. Keep to the topic, and if you want to talk about something else, start a new post! Just do me a favor and try to place the topics in the right section, just because it's not in the MW2 sections doesn't mean nobody will read it, we all check all of the sections I promise you.

Finally, just have fun! If you have any questions, contact me here, on Youtube, or on my email death7unites7us@yahoo.com.

If you haven't already, sign up (it's free, don't worry) and then go ahead and introduce yourself below!

And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.

Last edited by death_unites_us on Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
gggfrt
"gg"

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:43 pm

hi, my name's Andrew, but i prefer to be called Follis by friends.
Class of 2013, cellist, sketcher, mw2 (i suck) lol, and overall happy, and very musical guy.

>>>>>>here's my email, cuz i felt out of place
anfoll@yahoo.com

Last edited by gggfrt on Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:55 am

Hey, my name is Spencer, but my screen name is Bloodharbringer, call me blood, or BH.
I'm best known here as the forum postaholic, but I prefer to be called the reporter, since i'm mostly first to post new stuff. I'm glad you've joined the forums. it's always cool to have new people around here, if you have any problems concerning the forum, or if you don't know how to set avatars or signature pics, then just contact me by PM, if something's really gone wrong, email me at spencer12394@hotmail.com
Just keep to the rules, most of all have respect for your fellow 4-8 nation members and no spamming or double posts.

Have fun.

Bloodharbringer~
Back to top Go down
wilzoe
4-8Fan
4-8Fan

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:52 pm

Hello, My name is will also known as wilzoe on this forum and the PSN and also i do youtube vids as well look at my link on the youtube channel topic, im free to add on PSN and yeah im really i nice guy only if you dont get on my other side ok.

I welcome you to the forum and hoping you will have fun here and you will live your life like us too and hopfully you will live the rest of your life in a successful future as well. Smile

wilzoe out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/TehWilzoe
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:05 pm

hi im joey or joe i play mw2 i have a youtube account and mostly watch videos im a random guy most of the times and you are welcome to add me on the ps3 PSN- B4D-BU113T5 ill play with you if you dont get fustrated and get mad when we play mw2 have fun on the forum Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:39 pm

Yeah anyone can add me. saint570 just say you saw me here <3
Back to top Go down
tobiasbae
4-8Member
4-8Member

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:12 am

Hi my name is Toby I am someone who does glitches and is bored alot my psn : eliman1234567890
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:43 am

welcome toby!
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:40 pm

tobiasbae wrote:
Hi my name is Toby I am someone who does glitches and is bored alot my psn : eliman1234567890

i'll add ya Smile
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:59 pm

tobiasbae wrote:

Welcome Eli! Make yourself at home Smile

And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:40 pm

thats just unfair ive never played a game with u and i just saw ur rpg riot sheild vid and toby gets to play with u straight away and ive been a member longer and i havnt had a game :-(
Back to top Go down
gggfrt
"gg"

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:02 pm

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
thats just unfair ive never played a game with u and i just saw ur rpg riot sheild vid and toby gets to play with u straight away and ive been a member longer and i havnt had a game :-(
I've never played with death either joey.
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:04 pm

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:

Oh my jesus... have you attcualy thought to yourself that he's been on death's list for a long time. obviously not -.-'.... What's the big deal anyway? Playing a match with death is just playing a match with a friend, talking to him is much better.

anyways, we shouldnt be posting here. death already deleted posts that werent introductions so im gonna stop posting. want to reply joey? http://www.youtube.com/user/BSCGaming
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:11 pm

no ive been waiting since ive had my xbox to play 2 years ago ....
Back to top Go down
tobiasbae
4-8Member
4-8Member

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:53 pm

thats not true i've been on deaths friends list for a while now
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:05 am

gggfrt wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:

you're really not missing very much, the only thing that happens is his friends arguing, no action whatsoever, and the occasional OMG WTF NOSCOPE!!!
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:53 pm

Bloodharbringer wrote:
gggfrt wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:

you're really not missing very much, the only thing that happens is his friends arguing, no action whatsoever, and the occasional OMG WTF NOSCOPE!!!

lol ain't that the truth.

Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:30 am

death_unites_us wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:
gggfrt wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:

lol ain't that the truth.

Fo Sho
Back to top Go down
LocoCola
4-8Member
4-8Member

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:21 pm

Hi, I'm LocoCola I have been watching Death's videos on youtube and I decided to join 4-8 Forums. I am more of an average player and I usually play first person shooters (especially Call of Duty). My PSN is azbirdnest if you want to play with me on MW2.
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:19 pm

LocoCola wrote:
Hi, I'm LocoCola I have been watching Death's videos on youtube and I decided to join 4-8 Forums. I am more of an average player and I usually play first person shooters (especially Call of Duty). My PSN is azbirdnest if you want to play with me on MW2.

Hey LocoCola! I'll add ya on PSN if i get the time or remember to >.< what age are you and where you from if you dont me asking?
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:10 pm

LocoCola wrote:

Hello new member LocoCola! I'm glad you came to the forums, and thank you for the support! Smile

Back to top Go down
LocoCola
4-8Member
4-8Member

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:46 pm

Saint570 wrote:
LocoCola wrote:

Hey LocoCola! I'll add ya on PSN if i get the time or remember to >.< what age are you and where you from if you dont me asking?

I am 16 and I am in Southern California and I dont mind if you ask. Btw if you ever do play with me on MW2 I have a bro who uses my account so if i am doing REAL bad its not me who is playing.
Back to top Go down
LocoCola
4-8Member
4-8Member

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:48 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
LocoCola wrote:

Hello new member LocoCola! I'm glad you came to the forums, and thank you for the support! Smile

Thanks Death, you are welcome for the support btw the forum is great and well set up.
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:53 pm

LocoCola wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
LocoCola wrote:

I am 16 and I am in Southern California and I dont mind if you ask. Btw if you ever do play with me on MW2 I have a bro who uses my account so if i am doing REAL bad its not me who is playing.

Lol dont worry. I dont add people for k/d or skill.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:58 am

LocoCola wrote:
Thanks Death, you are welcome for the support btw the forum is great and well set up.

Thank you! Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next