The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26347 posts and counting!
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Introduce Yourself!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 1586
Join date : 2012-01-04
Age : 21
Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:43 pm

Heh...
Back to top Go down
moviemadnessman
New User
New User


Posts : 6
Join date : 2013-04-02
Age : 30
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:25 pm

Well, looks like I'm the latest person to join. I actually joined last week, but have been a bit busy to get around to much here. I'm Bill, or known online as moviemadnessman (or mx3 for short). I don't do many console games these days, but I do computer gaming when I get a chance. As mentioned in my other thread, I work for Marcos in Stow, which is how I met Mike and came to be on this site. I play a lot on Kongregate.com, so feel free to add me there is you also play there.

That's all for now.
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 1586
Join date : 2012-01-04
Age : 21
Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:29 pm

moviemadnessman wrote:
Well, looks like I'm the latest person to join. I actually joined last week, but have been a bit busy to get around to much here. I'm Bill, or known online as moviemadnessman (or mx3 for short). I don't do many console games these days, but I do computer gaming when I get a chance. As mentioned in my other thread, I work for Marcos in Stow, which is how I met Mike and came to be on this site. I play a lot on Kongregate.com, so feel free to add me there is you also play there.

That's all for now.

Nice to meet you Bill.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 24
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:46 pm

moviemadnessman wrote:
Well, looks like I'm the latest person to join. I actually joined last week, but have been a bit busy to get around to much here. I'm Bill, or known online as moviemadnessman (or mx3 for short). I don't do many console games these days, but I do computer gaming when I get a chance. As mentioned in my other thread, I work for Marcos in Stow, which is how I met Mike and came to be on this site. I play a lot on Kongregate.com, so feel free to add me there is you also play there.

That's all for now.

Welcome Welcome Welcome!

Enjoy your stay, pickup a t-shirt while you are in, and always remember to 4get the h8rs!

afro

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Scr3w
New User
New User
avatar

Posts : 8
Join date : 2011-12-28
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:11 pm

Hello, my name is Scr3w, or sam whatever you prefer, and im new to this community but Death_unites_us already kind of knows me through saint570. I play primarily on Xbox 360 but i do have a ps3 aswell. I hope i make a good addition to this community Smile
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 20
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:52 pm

Scr3w wrote:
Hello, my name is Scr3w, or sam whatever you prefer, and im new to this community but Death_unites_us already kind of knows me through saint570. I play primarily on Xbox 360 but i do have a ps3 aswell. I hope i make a good addition to this community Smile

Fuck up sam
Back to top Go down
Scr3w
New User
New User
avatar

Posts : 8
Join date : 2011-12-28
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:52 pm

Saint570 wrote:
Scr3w wrote:
Hello, my name is Scr3w, or sam whatever you prefer, and im new to this community but Death_unites_us already kind of knows me through saint570. I play primarily on Xbox 360 but i do have a ps3 aswell. I hope i make a good addition to this community Smile

Fuck up sam

Thats not very nice to someone who's just joined :/
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 20
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:02 pm

Scr3w wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Scr3w wrote:
Hello, my name is Scr3w, or sam whatever you prefer, and im new to this community but Death_unites_us already kind of knows me through saint570. I play primarily on Xbox 360 but i do have a ps3 aswell. I hope i make a good addition to this community Smile

Fuck up sam

Thats not very nice to someone who's just joined :/

I'm not a nice guy, avoid me in future
Back to top Go down
Scr3w
New User
New User
avatar

Posts : 8
Join date : 2011-12-28
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:12 pm

Saint570 wrote:
Scr3w wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Scr3w wrote:
Hello, my name is Scr3w, or sam whatever you prefer, and im new to this community but Death_unites_us already kind of knows me through saint570. I play primarily on Xbox 360 but i do have a ps3 aswell. I hope i make a good addition to this community Smile

Fuck up sam

Thats not very nice to someone who's just joined :/

I'm not a nice guy, avoid me in future

Your just angry because death_unites_us said i could have a free tshirt and you couldnt
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 24
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:35 pm

Scr3w wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Scr3w wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Scr3w wrote:
Hello, my name is Scr3w, or sam whatever you prefer, and im new to this community but Death_unites_us already kind of knows me through saint570. I play primarily on Xbox 360 but i do have a ps3 aswell. I hope i make a good addition to this community Smile

Fuck up sam

Thats not very nice to someone who's just joined :/

I'm not a nice guy, avoid me in future

Your just angry because death_unites_us said i could have a free tshirt and you couldnt



Here you go.

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Scr3w
New User
New User
avatar

Posts : 8
Join date : 2011-12-28
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:32 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
Scr3w wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Scr3w wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Scr3w wrote:
Hello, my name is Scr3w, or sam whatever you prefer, and im new to this community but Death_unites_us already kind of knows me through saint570. I play primarily on Xbox 360 but i do have a ps3 aswell. I hope i make a good addition to this community Smile

Fuck up sam

Thats not very nice to someone who's just joined :/

I'm not a nice guy, avoid me in future

Your just angry because death_unites_us said i could have a free tshirt and you couldnt



Here you go.

When will i be expecting for it to arrive?
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 24
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:53 pm

Scr3w wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Scr3w wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Scr3w wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Scr3w wrote:
Hello, my name is Scr3w, or sam whatever you prefer, and im new to this community but Death_unites_us already kind of knows me through saint570. I play primarily on Xbox 360 but i do have a ps3 aswell. I hope i make a good addition to this community Smile

Fuck up sam

Thats not very nice to someone who's just joined :/

I'm not a nice guy, avoid me in future

Your just angry because death_unites_us said i could have a free tshirt and you couldnt



Here you go.

When will i be expecting for it to arrive?

You're already wearing it.

*poof*

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Scr3w
New User
New User
avatar

Posts : 8
Join date : 2011-12-28
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:00 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
Scr3w wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Scr3w wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Scr3w wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Scr3w wrote:
Hello, my name is Scr3w, or sam whatever you prefer, and im new to this community but Death_unites_us already kind of knows me through saint570. I play primarily on Xbox 360 but i do have a ps3 aswell. I hope i make a good addition to this community Smile

Fuck up sam

Thats not very nice to someone who's just joined :/

I'm not a nice guy, avoid me in future

Your just angry because death_unites_us said i could have a free tshirt and you couldnt



Here you go.


When will i be expecting for it to arrive?

You're already wearing it.

*poof*

Unfortunetly I'm still wearing my shark t shirt Sad
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 24
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:18 pm

Scr3w wrote:


Unfortunetly I'm still wearing my shark t shirt Sad

I am a shark.

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
avatar

Posts : 2514
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 23
Location : I'm Everywhere!

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:53 pm

HEY GUYS MY NAME IS DEATH UNITES US AND I HOPE THAT ONE DAY I CAN BE AS COOL AS BLOOD

Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 24
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:52 pm



HEY GUYS I'M BLOOD'S DOG AND I WISH HE FED ME


_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
gggfrt
"gg"

avatar

Posts : 1768
Join date : 2009-12-17
Age : 22
Location : New Mexico

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:58 pm

Is
Is that a churro
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
avatar

Posts : 2514
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 23
Location : I'm Everywhere!

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:24 pm

gggfrt wrote:
Is
Is that a churro

It's a dog treat for the teeth

AND I JUST FED HER YOU SILLY WILLY
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 1586
Join date : 2012-01-04
Age : 21
Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:46 pm

gggfrt wrote:
Is
Is that a churro

Flashback to when I had that same question.


Great minds think alike.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   

Back to top Go down
 
Introduce Yourself!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
 Similar topics
-
» introduce some Chinese Traditional Medicine solution for migraine

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New Members, Look Here!-
Jump to: