The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26347 posts and counting!
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 What youtuber(s) (besides death) are you a dedicated fan of?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
gggfrt
"gg"

avatar

Posts : 1768
Join date : 2009-12-17
Age : 22
Location : New Mexico

PostSubject: What youtuber(s) (besides death) are you a dedicated fan of?   Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:54 pm

ONLYUSEmeBLADE, and IIIbreadIII,
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 21
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: What youtuber(s) (besides death) are you a dedicated fan of?   Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:57 pm

Angry video game nerd
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: What youtuber(s) (besides death) are you a dedicated fan of?   Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:24 am

lagxpenutpwner ray willam johnson im doin ur mom
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
wilzoe
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 1593
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 20
Location : ~4-8 Died on Me

PostSubject: Re: What youtuber(s) (besides death) are you a dedicated fan of?   Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:40 pm

zzirgrizz, ONLYUSEmeBLADE and Seananners
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/TehWilzoe
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: What youtuber(s) (besides death) are you a dedicated fan of?   Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:50 pm

and smoky DRFT ima fanboy watcha gonna do about it i got in a lobby with him once by acciedent lol
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 24
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: What youtuber(s) (besides death) are you a dedicated fan of?   Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:07 pm

AVGN, TheBackDoorHustlers, GarlandG, MoogleBoss, BrutalAI, GHP, JLC, ImprovEverywhere, MBMfilmz, PointlessVideos4Life, Warcorpse666, xiTzTim3x, friendsrus.

Very Happy

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 21
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: What youtuber(s) (besides death) are you a dedicated fan of?   Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:51 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
AVGN, TheBackDoorHustlers, GarlandG, MoogleBoss, BrutalAI, GHP, JLC, ImprovEverywhere, MBMfilmz, PointlessVideos4Life, Warcorpse666, xiTzTim3x, friendsrus.

Very Happy

AVGN is godly Smile
Back to top Go down
wilzoe
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 1593
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 20
Location : ~4-8 Died on Me

PostSubject: Re: What youtuber(s) (besides death) are you a dedicated fan of?   Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:07 pm

Ivw never heard of him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/TehWilzoe
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1669
Join date : 2009-06-13
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: What youtuber(s) (besides death) are you a dedicated fan of?   Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:08 pm

AVGN, TheBackDoorHustlers, and Rooster Teeth have been the top choices for me. Don't have many subscriptions.

_________________
DOOBLAY!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
avatar

Posts : 2514
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 23
Location : I'm Everywhere!

PostSubject: Re: What youtuber(s) (besides death) are you a dedicated fan of?   Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:34 am

Communitychannel/Watchtheguild/TomSka/Machinima(but not subd, too many videos)/Smosh/ShaneDawson(but his vids are getting lame)
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 21
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: What youtuber(s) (besides death) are you a dedicated fan of?   Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:55 pm

Bloodharbringer wrote:
Communitychannel/Watchtheguild/TomSka/Machinima(but not subd, too many videos)/Smosh/ShaneDawson(but his vids are getting lame)

Shane dawson,Fred,Nigahiga,Whatthebuck... they're all crap.
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
avatar

Posts : 2514
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 23
Location : I'm Everywhere!

PostSubject: Re: What youtuber(s) (besides death) are you a dedicated fan of?   Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:52 pm

Saint570 wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:
Communitychannel/Watchtheguild/TomSka/Machinima(but not subd, too many videos)/Smosh/ShaneDawson(but his vids are getting lame)

Shane dawson,Fred,Nigahiga,Whatthebuck... they're all crap.

3 of those weren't on my list.

and shanedawson is great, it's just the idiots who cant understand the jokes.

fred is something you dont wanna talk about
Back to top Go down
wilzoe
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 1593
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 20
Location : ~4-8 Died on Me

PostSubject: Re: What youtuber(s) (besides death) are you a dedicated fan of?   Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:17 pm

Jeez tell me about it blood fred is a f*cking mooron really.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/TehWilzoe
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 21
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: What youtuber(s) (besides death) are you a dedicated fan of?   Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:36 pm

Bloodharbringer wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:
Communitychannel/Watchtheguild/TomSka/Machinima(but not subd, too many videos)/Smosh/ShaneDawson(but his vids are getting lame)

Shane dawson,Fred,Nigahiga,Whatthebuck... they're all crap.

3 of those weren't on my list.

and shanedawson is great, it's just the idiots who cant understand the jokes.

fred is something you dont wanna talk about

i know you would say that! xD i'm just saying i hate people like that who dont deserve to be famous imo.
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: What youtuber(s) (besides death) are you a dedicated fan of?   Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:49 pm

Saint570 wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:
Communitychannel/Watchtheguild/TomSka/Machinima(but not subd, too many videos)/Smosh/ShaneDawson(but his vids are getting lame)

Shane dawson,Fred,Nigahiga,Whatthebuck... they're all crap.

3 of those weren't on my list.

and shanedawson is great, it's just the idiots who cant understand the jokes.

fred is something you dont wanna talk about

i know you would say that! xD i'm just saying i hate people like that who dont deserve to be famous imo.
what about rwj or the anoying orange the funny
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 21
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: What youtuber(s) (besides death) are you a dedicated fan of?   Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:20 pm

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:
Communitychannel/Watchtheguild/TomSka/Machinima(but not subd, too many videos)/Smosh/ShaneDawson(but his vids are getting lame)

Shane dawson,Fred,Nigahiga,Whatthebuck... they're all crap.

3 of those weren't on my list.

and shanedawson is great, it's just the idiots who cant understand the jokes.

fred is something you dont wanna talk about

i know you would say that! xD i'm just saying i hate people like that who dont deserve to be famous imo.
what about rwj or the anoying orange the funny

hehehe like the annoying orange Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: What youtuber(s) (besides death) are you a dedicated fan of?   Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:46 pm

hey apple
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Michael45
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 944
Join date : 2010-04-27
Age : 19
Location : Glasgow.

PostSubject: Re: What youtuber(s) (besides death) are you a dedicated fan of?   Fri May 14, 2010 7:38 pm

hutch , seananners , trumph and .... me!!!! lol no im joking , i dont have any gaming videos of any kind on my channel so...
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 21
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: What youtuber(s) (besides death) are you a dedicated fan of?   Fri May 14, 2010 7:43 pm

Michael45 wrote:
hutch , seananners , trumph and .... me!!!! lol no im joking , i dont have any gaming videos of any kind on my channel so...

trust me guys, he has the best movie taste ever for his age Wink

http://www.youtube.com/user/brillcarsms#p/u
Back to top Go down
wilzoe
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 1593
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 20
Location : ~4-8 Died on Me

PostSubject: Re: What youtuber(s) (besides death) are you a dedicated fan of?   Sun May 16, 2010 9:06 pm

Annoying orange is funny same with RWJ.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/TehWilzoe
MrBadAssAssassin101
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 44
Join date : 2010-05-15
Age : 19
Location : Ghana

PostSubject: hmmmm   Tue May 18, 2010 6:07 pm

smosh and top notch multi media
Back to top Go down
MrBadAssAssassin101
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 44
Join date : 2010-05-15
Age : 19
Location : Ghana

PostSubject: meeee   Tue May 18, 2010 6:09 pm

TheGodFather105 hahahahaha lol thats me

check me out

i wreck Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 21
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: What youtuber(s) (besides death) are you a dedicated fan of?   Wed May 19, 2010 1:52 pm

MrBadAssAssassin101 wrote:
TheGodFather105 hahahahaha lol thats me

check me out

i wreck Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

haha you have like 100 subscribers i think.
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: What youtuber(s) (besides death) are you a dedicated fan of?   Wed May 19, 2010 2:35 pm

Saint570 wrote:
MrBadAssAssassin101 wrote:
TheGodFather105 hahahahaha lol thats me

check me out

i wreck Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

haha you have like 100 subscribers i think.

sub4sub
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
avatar

Posts : 2514
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 23
Location : I'm Everywhere!

PostSubject: Re: What youtuber(s) (besides death) are you a dedicated fan of?   Sat May 22, 2010 5:19 am

MrBadAssAssassin101 wrote:
TheGodFather105 hahahahaha lol thats me

check me out

i wreck Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing


2 things.

Watch out when double- posting.

and your avatar is slightly.... you know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What youtuber(s) (besides death) are you a dedicated fan of?   

Back to top Go down
 
What youtuber(s) (besides death) are you a dedicated fan of?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Profile Of The Death Of 'Profiler' Brown's Kittens
» Fire Emblem: Death or Glory
» Cow fighting to the death
» Coroner rules: Azaria Chamberlain killed by dingo (merged)
» Death of Fire Emblem : Twin Blades?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8General :: Videos-
Jump to: