Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Pananormal Activity

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wilzoe
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
wilzoe

Your Pananormal Activity Empty
PostSubject: Your Pananormal Activity   Your Pananormal Activity EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 3:31 pm

Ok im here to chat about this ghostly / poltergiest stuff ok so yh im the kinda boy who like adrenaline rushes like seeing ghosts and proper getting shocked ok so going to tell you somthing that happened to me in a paranormal way so i will tell you somthing then the next person say somthing about it and then tell somthing that happened to you ok lets start......

Ok one night me and my friend went out in his garden then we started hearing noices and they kept coming closer and closer so we set his some 30 pictures taken in one click and then half way though somthing pushed us inside his house (we was next to his door at the time) and we both shat ourselves then runned in his room and then uploaded them to his laptop then i showed a ghost coming closer and closer to us so thats what pushed us thats it thx.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TehWilzoe
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Your Pananormal Activity Default6
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: Your Pananormal Activity   Your Pananormal Activity EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 3:44 pm

wilzoe wrote:
Ok im here to chat about this ghostly / poltergiest stuff ok so yh im the kinda boy who like adrenaline rushes like seeing ghosts and proper getting shocked ok so going to tell you somthing that happened to me in a paranormal way so i will tell you somthing then the next person say somthing about it and then tell somthing that happened to you ok lets start......

Ok one night me and my friend went out in his garden then we started hearing noices and they kept coming closer and closer so we set his some 30 pictures taken in one click and then half way though somthing pushed us inside his house (we was next to his door at the time) and we both shat ourselves then runned in his room and then uploaded them to his laptop then i showed a ghost coming closer and closer to us so thats what pushed us thats it thx.

upload the pictures for proof?...

and what did it look like.
Back to top Go down
wilzoe
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
wilzoe

PostSubject: Re: Your Pananormal Activity   Your Pananormal Activity EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 4:06 pm

Pictures: Ok unfortunatly my stupid mate deleted them plus his laptop is broke now and he never sended them to me.

The ghost: If i remember correctly all you saw was it was a man with his mouth wide open like it was shouting and scares down his face, it was a mistly white body but it had no legs it was from its hips to his head f*cking scary though.

How to catch a ghost: Just by a flash of a camera the flash some how shows up ghosts even if take the pic while looking in front of your path you will be able to see one.
Back to top Go down
gggfrt
"gg"
Your Pananormal Activity Default6
gggfrt

PostSubject: Re: Your Pananormal Activity   Your Pananormal Activity EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 11:11 pm

i was with one of my friends and one of his pictures (on a wall) flipped upsidown and fell....
Back to top Go down
wilzoe
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
wilzoe

PostSubject: Re: Your Pananormal Activity   Your Pananormal Activity EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:39 pm

My mate had that happen to him.
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MADMike

PostSubject: Re: Your Pananormal Activity   Your Pananormal Activity EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 8:53 pm

Ok, there was this hole in my basement that my grandfather and dad at the time were fixing in the basement and found. They figured it was an animal or some type of disturbance underground. They filled it up with soil to the top. The next day, they came back and the hole was completely empty, dirt gone completely, not around the hole, no longer inside, and the hole did have a bottom. They filled it the same way again and same happened. They decided to fill it with a type of quick drying cement. Ever since then, that area was blocked off by junk, but on occasions, you can hear movement from the room, little subtle motions. We've checked and there was no signs of animal, and no way for them to enter. Life mysteries. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
wilzoe
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
wilzoe

PostSubject: Re: Your Pananormal Activity   Your Pananormal Activity EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 2:26 pm

Weird that is madmike
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Pananormal Activity   Your Pananormal Activity Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Pananormal Activity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8General :: General Chat-
Jump to: