Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The conduit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The conduit Empty
PostSubject: The conduit   The conduit EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 2:35 pm

What do you guys think of this game? I bought it from amazon and im expecting it to be here on the 11th. I heard single player sucked, but online was amazing. 13 game modes, 8 weapons i think, and 12 player online. I bought the game for online, because i hate playing single player mode on any game (a.i. pissess me of). Anybody have this game and we could exchange friend codes?
Back to top Go down
mafarafanafa69
4-8Member
4-8Member
mafarafanafa69

The conduit Empty
PostSubject: Re: The conduit   The conduit EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 1:42 pm

ive heard about it... dont have it tho.. sorry...
Back to top Go down

The conduit Empty
PostSubject: Re: The conduit   The conduit EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 12:07 am

*update* So i got the game and the online IS fun. Though i do hate the hit detection, and how it takes a whole clip to kill someone. Most of the time when you get in a fire fight with someone you end up killing eachother, even though someone killed the other first. It also takes FOREVER to get into a match, and it just pisses me off when i wait 5 minutes to get into a match, but then some random glitch or something happesn so i cant move or aim, i cant do anything. I cant even leave the match, all i can do is spin my gun. The only thing i can do is turn off the wii. But it makes up for that with the 12 player online, and 13 game modes, spread out through 3 categories. It even has 12 player online in free for all, unlike call of duty 4. I have not yet played with a hacker, but they are out there, because you can easily hack with the hombrew channel and ocarina. Which i have both but will not hack, because i dont want to play with hackers, and if i dont want to play with them its hypocritical if i hack. Even with these, the game is still fun. I like how YOU choose the ruleset, and YOU choose the weapon set, and YOU choose the map. I havent played the singleplayer campaign because i heard its like any other shooter, but if you think about it, the wii doesnt really have any shooters. Because of that, and that you can customize the control's to ANYTHING, this "anyother shooter" is considered great. Id give the online play a 7.5/10 The main faults are the hit detection, how long it takes to get into a match, and how easily you can hack it. I mean literallly, a 3rd grader could do it. But the good is its a fun game, the graphics are good, and you can customize the controll's to what ever you like. Id definately recommend this if you only have a wii, or if you have some money to spend. Its not great compared to games we have like cod4 and Killzone2, but its an EPIC shooter for wii.

Wow, i cant believe i wrote that whole thing, i hate writing.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

The conduit Empty
PostSubject: Re: The conduit   The conduit EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 12:22 pm

MrEmulation wrote:

ha, you're a poet and you didn't even know it!

wait....

anyways, good review. If I had a wii i would so buy this game now Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us

The conduit Empty
PostSubject: Re: The conduit   The conduit EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 4:51 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
MrEmulation wrote:

haha, i guess so. When i write on my own it doesnt bother me, but when someoe tells me to write, i cant. I guess im rebellious.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

The conduit Empty
PostSubject: Re: The conduit   The conduit EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 12:21 am

MrEmulation wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
MrEmulation wrote:

haha, i guess so. When i write on my own it doesnt bother me, but when someoe tells me to write, i cant. I guess im rebellious.

I am the same way completely. I absolutely hate when people tell me to write, but i write pages and pages at a time by myself.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us

The conduit Empty
PostSubject: Re: The conduit   The conduit EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 4:48 am

i dont write at all even when if i would get $10000000000000000000000 for a paragraph idk if i could do it lol

how many 0s did i put in there?!?!?!

i think 22 but idk if i counted right lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The conduit Empty
PostSubject: Re: The conduit   The conduit Empty

Back to top Go down

The conduit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8Consoles :: Nintendo Zone-
Jump to: