The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26347 posts and counting!
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 If You Could Be IW For A Day...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
twistedcakes
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 150
Join date : 2009-12-06
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be IW For A Day...   Fri May 07, 2010 12:10 pm

that MGO thing i think isn't a good idea because i like how the game is lag free most of the time and does host migration unlike ending the game like cod4,
also if MGO was in coorpriated into the game i think it'll need a bigger server or something to handle it, for instance every single person having different clothing on ground war could create a whole bunch of lag, but i do agree with seasonable items like santa hats as everyone would have them which would reduce the stress of lag on the server.

also i've just noticed, on mw2 do you find it that it takes you ages to get into a game on your own whilst with 1 or 2 people it takes less time?
Back to top Go down
Dempentseka
4-8Member
4-8Member


Posts : 40
Join date : 2010-01-08
Age : 25
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be IW For A Day...   Mon May 10, 2010 3:06 pm

Fix the host migration.
Perm Ban anyone using Commando
Perm Ban anyone noobtubing with OMA
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1669
Join date : 2009-06-13
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be IW For A Day...   Mon May 10, 2010 4:02 pm

Dempentseka wrote:
Fix the host migration.
Perm Ban anyone using Commando
Perm Ban anyone noobtubing with OMA

87% of the community would be gone. Plus, everyone at least once used Commando which means, everyone would be banned. It's game flaws, they could fix host migration, if they would get off their lazy asses though.

_________________
DOOBLAY!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be IW For A Day...   Mon May 10, 2010 6:26 pm

Dempentseka wrote:
Fix the host migration.
Perm Ban anyone using Commando
Perm Ban anyone noobtubing with OMA
____________________________________________________________
perm Ban anyone who thinks there pro in ffa and boosts with there shitty TI
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
avatar

Posts : 2514
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 23
Location : I'm Everywhere!

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be IW For A Day...   Tue May 11, 2010 7:00 am

MADMike wrote:
Dempentseka wrote:
Fix the host migration.
Perm Ban anyone using Commando
Perm Ban anyone noobtubing with OMA

87% of the community would be gone. Plus, everyone at least once used Commando which means, everyone would be banned. It's game flaws, they could fix host migration, if they would get off their lazy asses though.

they would have to kill gthe servers for over a month to fix it.

it takes a small week to fix host migration, but it's part of the code of the servers isn't it?

Do you know how bad it would be for IW's wallet?
Back to top Go down
XBUNKERFACEX
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 389
Join date : 2009-12-06

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be IW For A Day...   Tue May 11, 2010 7:15 am

Mhhm they might wanna take the nubetoobs out of the game, and unlock Masterkey shotgun with 25 kills, RDS with 10 =o
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
avatar

Posts : 2514
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 23
Location : I'm Everywhere!

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be IW For A Day...   Tue May 11, 2010 7:31 am

===SIGHT===
20 Kills : RDS = 20 KillsADS : Holographic Sight = 40 KillsADS : Custom Sight (If available)
===EXTERIOR===
50 Kills : Noobtube(decreased power and accuracy) = 10 Kills : Shotgun = 40 Kills : Lazer
===ACCURACY===
100 Kills : Silencer = 20 Kills : Extended Barrel = 40 Kills : Grip
===SCOPE===
150 Kills : ACOG sight(1.2) = 20 Kills : Hunter Scope(1.5) = 20 Kills : Sniper Scope (2.0)
===POWER===
200 Kills : FMJ (DMG+1%) = 10 kill through cover : Hollow point(DMG+10%) = 5 Vehicle kills (lol) : VLD (very low drag)
===MAGAZINE===
300 Kills : Burst Fire = 50 kills : Extended Magazine = 30 kills : Easy Slot magazine (quick reload, replaces SOH)

Lol, i just had a fun moment there, post what you think...

Thanks to bunkerface to post that random message that made me do this.

TOTAL : 585 kills, including the vehicle.

(EDIT) Lazer is not as in IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZOR!, but as in a lazer that increases accuracy (ads and hipfire)

(EDIT2) yay it's my 900th post Razz
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 21
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be IW For A Day...   Tue May 11, 2010 6:08 pm

Bloodharbringer wrote:
===SIGHT===
20 Kills : RDS = 20 KillsADS : Holographic Sight = 40 KillsADS : Custom Sight (If available)
===EXTERIOR===
50 Kills : Noobtube(decreased power and accuracy) = 10 Kills : Shotgun = 40 Kills : Lazer
===ACCURACY===
100 Kills : Silencer = 20 Kills : Extended Barrel = 40 Kills : Grip
===SCOPE===
150 Kills : ACOG sight(1.2) = 20 Kills : Hunter Scope(1.5) = 20 Kills : Sniper Scope (2.0)
===POWER===
200 Kills : FMJ (DMG+1%) = 10 kill through cover : Hollow point(DMG+10%) = 5 Vehicle kills (lol) : VLD (very low drag)
===MAGAZINE===
300 Kills : Burst Fire = 50 kills : Extended Magazine = 30 kills : Easy Slot magazine (quick reload, replaces SOH)

Lol, i just had a fun moment there, post what you think...

Thanks to bunkerface to post that random message that made me do this.

TOTAL : 585 kills, including the vehicle.

(EDIT) Lazer is not as in IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZOR!, but as in a lazer that increases accuracy (ads and hipfire)

(EDIT2) yay it's my 900th post Razz
3

custom sight would be amazing Smile i would love if you could custimize the colour. blue dot sight... woah.

and imma firin mah lazor was exactly what i was thinking lmao Razz
Back to top Go down
gggfrt
"gg"

avatar

Posts : 1768
Join date : 2009-12-17
Age : 22
Location : New Mexico

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be IW For A Day...   Tue May 11, 2010 6:36 pm

Bloodharbringer wrote:
yay it's my 900th post Razz
ZOMFG
Back to top Go down
Zizzy626
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 326
Join date : 2010-05-23
Age : 20
Location : yo

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be IW For A Day...   Mon May 24, 2010 8:53 pm

Id Simply tell them to Fix all the Crap thats ruining the game
Back to top Go down
XBUNKERFACEX
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 389
Join date : 2009-12-06

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be IW For A Day...   Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:49 am

Saint570 wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:
===SIGHT===
20 Kills : RDS = 20 KillsADS : Holographic Sight = 40 KillsADS : Custom Sight (If available)
===EXTERIOR===
50 Kills : Noobtube(decreased power and accuracy) = 10 Kills : Shotgun = 40 Kills : Lazer
===ACCURACY===
100 Kills : Silencer = 20 Kills : Extended Barrel = 40 Kills : Grip
===SCOPE===
150 Kills : ACOG sight(1.2) = 20 Kills : Hunter Scope(1.5) = 20 Kills : Sniper Scope (2.0)
===POWER===
200 Kills : FMJ (DMG+1%) = 10 kill through cover : Hollow point(DMG+10%) = 5 Vehicle kills (lol) : VLD (very low drag)
===MAGAZINE===
300 Kills : Burst Fire = 50 kills : Extended Magazine = 30 kills : Easy Slot magazine (quick reload, replaces SOH)

Lol, i just had a fun moment there, post what you think...

Thanks to bunkerface to post that random message that made me do this.

TOTAL : 585 kills, including the vehicle.

(EDIT) Lazer is not as in IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZOR!, but as in a lazer that increases accuracy (ads and hipfire)

(EDIT2) yay it's my 900th post Razz
3

custom sight would be amazing Smile i would love if you could custimize the colour. blue dot sight... woah.

and imma firin mah lazor was exactly what i was thinking lmao Razz
well actually that'd be impossible cuz Red dot is infra red and there is not infra blue (yet) but i'd be cool
cool post Blood
Back to top Go down
ps3qwerty
4-8Member
4-8Member


Posts : 34
Join date : 2010-07-08
Age : 22
Location : Just round the corner

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be IW For A Day...   Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:53 pm

Lads guess what i just got that letter from IW yesterday, just give me a list of a few but good suggestion and il see what i can do for you.
Back to top Go down
XBUNKERFACEX
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 389
Join date : 2009-12-06

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be IW For A Day...   Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:07 am

ps3qwerty wrote:
Lads guess what i just got that letter from IW yesterday, just give me a list of a few but good suggestion and il see what i can do for you.
liek bloods ideaz?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be IW For A Day...   

Back to top Go down
 
If You Could Be IW For A Day...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8Gaming :: The Call of Duty Franchise-
Jump to: