Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If You Could Be IW For A Day...

Go down 
+9
Saint570
Bloodharbringer
Blink
gggfrt
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
wilzoe
twistedcakes
MADMike
death_unites_us
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
twistedcakes
4-8Member
4-8Member
twistedcakes

If You Could Be IW For A Day... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be IW For A Day...   If You Could Be IW For A Day... - Page 2 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 12:10 pm

that MGO thing i think isn't a good idea because i like how the game is lag free most of the time and does host migration unlike ending the game like cod4,
also if MGO was in coorpriated into the game i think it'll need a bigger server or something to handle it, for instance every single person having different clothing on ground war could create a whole bunch of lag, but i do agree with seasonable items like santa hats as everyone would have them which would reduce the stress of lag on the server.

also i've just noticed, on mw2 do you find it that it takes you ages to get into a game on your own whilst with 1 or 2 people it takes less time?
Back to top Go down
Dempentseka
4-8Member
4-8Member

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be IW For A Day...   If You Could Be IW For A Day... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 3:06 pm

Fix the host migration.
Perm Ban anyone using Commando
Perm Ban anyone noobtubing with OMA
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MADMike

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be IW For A Day...   If You Could Be IW For A Day... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 4:02 pm

Dempentseka wrote:
Fix the host migration.

87% of the community would be gone. Plus, everyone at least once used Commando which means, everyone would be banned. It's game flaws, they could fix host migration, if they would get off their lazy asses though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"
If You Could Be IW For A Day... - Page 2 Default6

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be IW For A Day...   If You Could Be IW For A Day... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:26 pm

Dempentseka wrote:
Fix the host migration.
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
Bloodharbringer

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be IW For A Day...   If You Could Be IW For A Day... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 7:00 am

MADMike wrote:
Dempentseka wrote:
Fix the host migration.

87% of the community would be gone. Plus, everyone at least once used Commando which means, everyone would be banned. It's game flaws, they could fix host migration, if they would get off their lazy asses though.

they would have to kill gthe servers for over a month to fix it.

it takes a small week to fix host migration, but it's part of the code of the servers isn't it?

Do you know how bad it would be for IW's wallet?
Back to top Go down
XBUNKERFACEX
4-8Member
4-8Member
XBUNKERFACEX

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be IW For A Day...   If You Could Be IW For A Day... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 7:15 am

Mhhm they might wanna take the nubetoobs out of the game, and unlock Masterkey shotgun with 25 kills, RDS with 10 =o
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
Bloodharbringer

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be IW For A Day...   If You Could Be IW For A Day... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 7:31 am

===SIGHT===
20 Kills : RDS = 20 KillsADS : Holographic Sight = 40 KillsADS : Custom Sight (If available)
===EXTERIOR===
50 Kills : Noobtube(decreased power and accuracy) = 10 Kills : Shotgun = 40 Kills : Lazer
===ACCURACY===
100 Kills : Silencer = 20 Kills : Extended Barrel = 40 Kills : Grip
===SCOPE===
150 Kills : ACOG sight(1.2) = 20 Kills : Hunter Scope(1.5) = 20 Kills : Sniper Scope (2.0)
===POWER===
200 Kills : FMJ (DMG+1%) = 10 kill through cover : Hollow point(DMG+10%) = 5 Vehicle kills (lol) : VLD (very low drag)
===MAGAZINE===
300 Kills : Burst Fire = 50 kills : Extended Magazine = 30 kills : Easy Slot magazine (quick reload, replaces SOH)

Lol, i just had a fun moment there, post what you think...

Thanks to bunkerface to post that random message that made me do this.

TOTAL : 585 kills, including the vehicle.

(EDIT) Lazer is not as in IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZOR!, but as in a lazer that increases accuracy (ads and hipfire)

(EDIT2) yay it's my 900th post Razz
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be IW For A Day...   If You Could Be IW For A Day... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 6:08 pm

Bloodharbringer wrote:
===SIGHT===
20 Kills : RDS = 20 KillsADS : Holographic Sight = 40 KillsADS : Custom Sight (If available)
===EXTERIOR===
50 Kills : Noobtube(decreased power and accuracy) = 10 Kills : Shotgun = 40 Kills : Lazer
===ACCURACY===
===SCOPE===
150 Kills : ACOG sight(1.2) = 20 Kills : Hunter Scope(1.5) = 20 Kills : Sniper Scope (2.0)
===POWER===
200 Kills : FMJ (DMG+1%) = 10 kill through cover : Hollow point(DMG+10%) = 5 Vehicle kills (lol) : VLD (very low drag)
===MAGAZINE===
300 Kills : Burst Fire = 50 kills : Extended Magazine = 30 kills : Easy Slot magazine (quick reload, replaces SOH)

(EDIT) Lazer is not as in IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZOR!, but as in a lazer that increases accuracy (ads and hipfire)

custom sight would be amazing Smile i would love if you could custimize the colour. blue dot sight... woah.

and imma firin mah lazor was exactly what i was thinking lmao Razz
Back to top Go down
gggfrt
"gg"
gggfrt

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be IW For A Day...   If You Could Be IW For A Day... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 6:36 pm

Bloodharbringer wrote:
yay it's my 900th post Razz
ZOMFG
Back to top Go down
Zizzy626
4-8Member
4-8Member
Zizzy626

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be IW For A Day...   If You Could Be IW For A Day... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 8:53 pm

Id Simply tell them to Fix all the Crap thats ruining the game
Back to top Go down
XBUNKERFACEX
4-8Member
4-8Member
XBUNKERFACEX

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be IW For A Day...   If You Could Be IW For A Day... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 1:49 am

Saint570 wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:
===SIGHT===
===EXTERIOR===
===ACCURACY===
===SCOPE===
===POWER===
===MAGAZINE===

custom sight would be amazing Smile i would love if you could custimize the colour. blue dot sight... woah.

and imma firin mah lazor was exactly what i was thinking lmao Razz
well actually that'd be impossible cuz Red dot is infra red and there is not infra blue (yet) but i'd be cool
cool post Blood
Back to top Go down
ps3qwerty
4-8Member
4-8Member

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be IW For A Day...   If You Could Be IW For A Day... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 1:53 pm

Lads guess what i just got that letter from IW yesterday, just give me a list of a few but good suggestion and il see what i can do for you.
Back to top Go down
XBUNKERFACEX
4-8Member
4-8Member
XBUNKERFACEX

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be IW For A Day...   If You Could Be IW For A Day... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 6:07 am

ps3qwerty wrote:
Lads guess what i just got that letter from IW yesterday, just give me a list of a few but good suggestion and il see what i can do for you.
liek bloods ideaz?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be IW For A Day...   If You Could Be IW For A Day... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

If You Could Be IW For A Day...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8Gaming :: The Call of Duty Franchise-
Jump to: