The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26347 posts and counting!
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Why bother with life?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 21
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Why bother with life?   Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:17 am

The holidays are like heaven on earth for me just because i get to stay up when i want and sleep when i want. on the last 4 days well thursday i stayed up all night. then on friday i had 4 hours sleep. then the next day i had 7 hours sleep and now it's school and i've had no sleep. and my teachers will all moan at me for being tired because it always happens and even though im so tired i still cant sleep. i've had sleeping problems all my life and if lack of sleep makes you die earlier, well i'm gonna be dead soon... but why bother with life? think whats so bad in it and in death for those who beleive in heaven like myself it's a better place where there is no sadness. and those who beleive other things like in reincarnation could be reincarnated into a better life. if you like your life fine but i just think life plain sucks...
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: Why bother with life?   Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:20 am

awwwwwwwwwwwh i didnt get to bed till 3 ahhh it feels like i have a hang over without no drink
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 21
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: Why bother with life?   Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:20 pm

oh and at school 2 of my best friends arent speaking to me. great just great. life gets better and better
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: Why bother with life?   Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:14 pm

it sure does this woman who serves ice creams whenever its sunny gave me a free ice cream for some random reason i was like wtf
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
gggfrt
"gg"

avatar

Posts : 1768
Join date : 2009-12-17
Age : 22
Location : New Mexico

PostSubject: Re: Why bother with life?   Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:51 pm

See "death's inspirational messgae of the day".
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 24
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Why bother with life?   Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:23 pm

Why bother with life?

We bother with life because we were put here by something greater than us. Whether or not you believe in God, you probably believe that we are here for a reason. Whatever that reason may be, we are here and we have to live our life to the fullest because we only get one. The Bible tells us that suicide is a sin. God didn't give us life here so we would take it away and see him faster, even if that's what happens sometimes. God put us here for a purpose, and if you don't know what that purpose is, you will when you are older. One day we will all wake up and realize that life just goes whether or not we stop and look at the flowers or run through them to get to the end of the field quicker. Life doesn't wait for you, so live it before it's gone.

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
wilzoe
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 1593
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 20
Location : ~4-8 Died on Me

PostSubject: Re: Why bother with life?   Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:42 pm

I dont care if i full asleep at school i sit there for about 1 hour watching a boring video but i decide to sleep i even snore and dribble lol and the teacher just laughs and says wake up wil.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/TehWilzoe
Blink
4-8Member
4-8Member


Posts : 316
Join date : 2009-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Why bother with life?   Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:41 pm

I bother with life. Why? Well, I like living life to the fullest. Now why should we live life to the fullest? There has to be a reason why we are here and it's not because our parents had sex. I may not know what the exact reason is but we only get one chance to live and being emo about *censored* won't help. I don't give a damn about those bad days that we have because we all have them. I look forward and ignore the bad days and hope for good days to come. If you keep thinking negatively about what would happen, then nothing positive will happen.

Now what you said is just a bad habit and every habit has a solution. For you, it's to go to sleep at 10 on weekdays and 12 at the latest on weekends. That way, you don't accidentally fall asleep in class. So no more "all-nighters" with your gaming buddies. Now as for your problem with your friends, why are they mad at you? Find out and figure out a solution. I'm guessing that you are in high school right now, so no, you will not die anytime soon just because of some bad sleeping habits. Now as for Heaven, I doubt you will be able to go to there if you don't give a crap about your life. As for being reincarnated, only those who have done good in their current life will have a better life when reincarnated, that's what the saying is for Buddhism.

Basically, all you have to do is go to sleep early, do your homework, don't play games unless you have time, and find out a solution for your little problem with your friends. Then whey you grow up, get married, start a family, grow old with your wife as you watch your children and grandchildren grow up to be young adults in life. If that isn't the type of lifestyle you want, go do something fun. Go bungee jumping, kayaking, sky-diving, or anything that you think is fun.
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 21
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: Why bother with life?   Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:17 pm

Blink wrote:
I bother with life. Why? Well, I like living life to the fullest. Now why should we live life to the fullest? There has to be a reason why we are here and it's not because our parents had sex. I may not know what the exact reason is but we only get one chance to live and being emo about *censored* won't help. I don't give a damn about those bad days that we have because we all have them. I look forward and ignore the bad days and hope for good days to come. If you keep thinking negatively about what would happen, then nothing positive will happen.

Now what you said is just a bad habit and every habit has a solution. For you, it's to go to sleep at 10 on weekdays and 12 at the latest on weekends. That way, you don't accidentally fall asleep in class. So no more "all-nighters" with your gaming buddies. Now as for your problem with your friends, why are they mad at you? Find out and figure out a solution. I'm guessing that you are in high school right now, so no, you will not die anytime soon just because of some bad sleeping habits. Now as for Heaven, I doubt you will be able to go to there if you don't give a crap about your life. As for being reincarnated, only those who have done good in their current life will have a better life when reincarnated, that's what the saying is for Buddhism.

Basically, all you have to do is go to sleep early, do your homework, don't play games unless you have time, and find out a solution for your little problem with your friends. Then whey you grow up, get married, start a family, grow old with your wife as you watch your children and grandchildren grow up to be young adults in life. If that isn't the type of lifestyle you want, go do something fun. Go bungee jumping, kayaking, sky-diving, or anything that you think is fun.

Thats some good advice and thanks for taking your time to type that Smile i appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
wilzoe
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 1593
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 20
Location : ~4-8 Died on Me

PostSubject: Re: Why bother with life?   Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:28 pm

Yes and well done to everyone to read it even me lol. (Not in offencive way)
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/TehWilzoe
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: Why bother with life?   Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:52 am

wilzoe wrote:
I dont care if i full asleep at school i sit there for about 1 hour watching a boring video but i decide to sleep i even snore and dribble lol and the teacher just laughs and says wake up wil.

ur teachers are kind if i did that i would get a detention
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 21
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: Why bother with life?   Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:31 am

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
wilzoe wrote:
I dont care if i full asleep at school i sit there for about 1 hour watching a boring video but i decide to sleep i even snore and dribble lol and the teacher just laughs and says wake up wil.

ur teachers are kind if i did that i would get a detention


same Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: Why bother with life?   Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:34 am

you know whats funny one of my science teachers are called miss bon-er i call her miss boner :-D
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 21
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: Why bother with life?   Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:44 pm

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
you know whats funny one of my science teachers are called miss bon-er i call her miss boner :-D

LOL THERES A KID AT MY SCHOOL CALLED THT XD
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: Why bother with life?   Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:36 pm

bet he gets bullied lol?
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
wilzoe
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 1593
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 20
Location : ~4-8 Died on Me

PostSubject: Re: Why bother with life?   Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:59 pm

i lol'd yes he might.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/TehWilzoe
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Why bother with life?   

Back to top Go down
 
Why bother with life?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» New episode of My life as an HSP Podcast
» Everyday Life: Win a $500 Cash Gift Card *US and Canada* ends 2/14/12
» master legend in the Orlando weekly upholding the real life super heroes
» Life on hold......
» I think i am going to end my life

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8General :: General Chat-
Jump to: